Community Member

Default What's a +1 lesser heart of wood worth?

Was running Archer point defense yesterday and had one drop in an ordinary chest. Nothing special, just a standard elite run with no jewel running.
    As I've never seen such a drop before in my prior lives, it's pretty uncommon. I know that such a heart can be used to do things like remove the initial level on an iconic (to make for instance a sun elf wizard without a cleric level). What's one worth in terms of trade (thinking mostly in terms of tomes)?

not sure but i'd give you some +3 tomes for it
    Caellwin on Orion server since December 2009

Exclamation A lot.

A +1 Heart allows an iconic toon to lesser reincarnate out the obligatory level (e.g., a bladeforged without a pally level, a morninglord without a cleric level, etc.), so it's worth a small fortune. It is certainly worth more than a +3 tome, I can tell you that much. More like a +4 to +5 upgrade tome, or several hundred shards on the ASAH, or basically whatever EE item you want. Don't get fleeced.

Community Member

Perhaps a pair of +4 upgrade tomes or a full +4 tome?

Quote Originally Posted by kkomglol View Post
    A +1 Heart allows an iconic toon to lesser reincarnate out the obligatory level (e.g., a bladeforged without a pally level, a morninglord without a cleric level, etc.), so it's worth a small fortune. It is certainly worth more than a +3 tome, I can tell you that much. More like a +4 to +5 upgrade tome, or several hundred shards on the ASAH, or basically whatever EE item you want. Don't get fleeced.
    where did you get the idea there worth hundreds of shards the shards are more expensive in the store than the hearts are?

Community Member

Astral shards are about 5 TP each.
    I still have the +1 heart, and would trade it for a +4 upgrade strength tome or a +5 upgrade dex tome. Any interest?

Community Member

Sold