Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by brian14 View Post
    This is very bad, but how exactly is it an exploit?
    Regardless of whether or not you consider this an exploit towards the game, it is still undeniably exploiting other fellow players who are unaware and end up purchasing these.

(Sarlona) Kuniken | Arisuno | Bojutsu | Olette
    Steam

Quote Originally Posted by brian14 View Post
    This is very bad, but how exactly is it an exploit? Draconic Soul Gems do not bind and can be auctioned and/or mailed. If someone has not yet read this thread and does not know about the bug, and sells a DSG on the auction, he is not doing anything wrong. If he does know about the bug, then it is deliberate and nasty griefing, but still not an exploit -- in the sense of using a game bug to gain something he would not gain otherwise. He loses the DSG and gains plat/astral shards exactly as if auction worked properly.
    I may be wrong, but someone said to me that those DSG are "fake" and not real, the one who posted them know it. They told me that if i can get a REAL one it will fix the fake one in my inventory and in my bag, not sure if it will work or not. And no, if I get a real one it will be only one DSG, mine just will go away. But still, I want to turbine fix it and get my shards back, still no answer to my web ticket.
    Thelanis - Officer of Reinos Olvidados: Henkyh, Neghi, Konokka, Kufei, Bartolomew, Rovinh, Artinata

Up!

It's been more than a week since I post my web ticket and no answer at all...
    Thelanis - Officer of Reinos Olvidados: Henkyh, Neghi, Konokka, Kufei, Bartolomew, Rovinh, Artinata

Quote Originally Posted by Henky View Post
    Up!

It's been more than a week since I post my web ticket and no answer at all...
    So, this means that augment duping can still be done and there is no way to tell on forehand if an augment is fake or real.
    Btw, Dragonic Soul Gems are way more expensive on my server, if they where 130as on Ghallanda I'd buy one as well.

One, two! One, two! and through and through. The vorpal blade went snicker-snack!
    He left it dead, and with its head. He went galumphing back.

Quote Originally Posted by LightBear View Post
    So, this means that augment duping can still be done and there is no way to tell on forehand if an augment is fake or real.
    Btw, Dragonic Soul Gems are way more expensive on my server, if they where 130as on Ghallanda I'd buy one as well.
    I wanted it for my monk, that is why I bought it, it was cheap, but I didn't know they could be bugged.

Btw, I just got an answer to my second ticket:
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbine Customer Support
    Thank you for your inquiry. The issue you have described is either not a currently known issue that we can assist with, or cannot be resolved with the information you have provided. I recommend that you take a moment to submit a formal bug report.

To submit a bug report, please visit the following link: http://ddobugs.turbine.com. Fill in the provided form, including your location ('/loc' in the chat box) and as many details as possible. Be sure to fully review the information at the top of the bug report form to understand how bug reports are handled, and note that not all reports receive a response., and click 'Submit' when you are finished.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please respond to this email and I will be happy to assist you.
    YAY....

So what shall we do?

Up and update!

I have been able to send the bugged augment to one of my mules.

Founder

I stopped buying augments due to this. Hopefully they fix it.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by LightBear View Post
    There were several at 45 shards on Sarlona and at least one on regular auction house but of course, it's Sarlona

Default Details of Augment - Weight and Value

I remember some online players a few months back talking about a similar situation in a party chat. If this is related to the OPs thread, then there may be a way to know what is fake and not fake. The 'bad' augments had no Base Value or Weight when getting an item examination view with a mouse-over.

Not sure if the OP or anyone else has a photo of a bad augment (or other item) to see if this helps clarify what is bad or not bad. Could be wrong since someone in the party chat linked an augment and then made an off-hand comment about the 'weight'. Somehow made me remember that conversation seeing this thread.
    Last edited by Hawklynn; 03-03-2014 at 08:56 PM.
    Kiss My Khopes and Bow to my Bow
    ----------------------------------
    Firekragg Red / Windkragg Red of Sarlona

Quote Originally Posted by Hawklynn View Post
    I remember some online players a few months back talking about a similar situation in a party chat. If this is related to the OPs thread, then there may be a way to know what is fake and not fake. The 'bad' augments had no Base Value or Weight when getting an item examination view with a mouse-over.

Not sure if the OP or anyone else has a photo of a bad augment (or other item) to see if this helps clarify what is bad or not bad. Could be wrong since someone in the party chat linked an augment and then made an off-hand comment about the 'weight'. Somehow made me remember that conversation seeing this thread.
    And that is 100% correct sir:

Just checked the Thelanis ASAH, 2 real DSGs are there, and a fake level 28 Ruby of Devotion is on sale.

PS: Damn! I tried to give you good reputation but typed incorrectly, sorry man
    Last edited by Henky; 03-04-2014 at 03:21 AM.

Up again until news from de devs, not a simple "Read by QA".

At the moment on Thelanis Astral Shard Action House there is 2 fake augments:

1. Level 28 Ruby of Devotion 138, 138as on bid and 199as on buyout
    2. Level 28 Ruby of Reconstruction 138, 2000as on bid and 2500 on buyout

They don't have Base Value or Weight.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12