Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 84
  1. #41
    Community Member die's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Orien's Belt
    Posts
    1,742

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vordax View Post
    I play a PM on live. Completionist + extra caster past lives + half way to epic completionist, +5 tomes in nearly all stats, well geared. How long does that take to replicate on lamania? PM's live and die by their DC's, to test adequately I need to match my main's DC's.
    over kill you wont need it. every thing is undead lol BINGO!!
    Kahzadoom~Nexus~Irondoom~Doomlord~XvKing DoomHammer~
    Xoriat Born~Doompriest~Doom~Xzr~Legion of Doom~Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.

  2. #42
    Founder & Hero Vordax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    2,223

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by die View Post
    over kill you wont need it. every thing is undead lol BINGO!!
    So what is the problem with having them fix the copy tool? Why are you so dead set against it?

    FYI Undeath to death is a necro based undead killing spell.

    Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first. - Ronald Reagan

  3. #43
    Community Member taurean430's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    2,670

    Default

    Adequately gauging dc's and their effectiveness does indeed require being able to reproduce what you already have on live. Same with saves, etc.

    If you are playing simply for the fun of it, and to occasionally point out a bug along the way - nothing wrong with that. Just as there isn't anything wrong with the other point of view expressed.

    I could be rude, and 'lol' at your 20 minute creation having any idea what's going to be needed to run these new raids on EE. But unlike you, I realize that isn't very cordial. Now, if you'll excuse me for awhile, I'm running late for a party.
    Khyber: Evandus, Halfdeadd, Licoricewhip, Sawyn, Elkabongg, Brothanumsi, Soulbro, Cromix.
    And an army of gimp experiments!

  4. #44
    Community Member die's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Orien's Belt
    Posts
    1,742

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vordax View Post
    So what is the problem with having them fix the copy tool? Why are you so dead set against it?

    FYI Undeath to death is a necro based undead killing spell.
    I Am not dead set at all , im saying roll a toon check it out have fun. Its that easy. Think of it like this next update then youll have a alpha toon already there. Any way I don't care I am pretty disappointed my self with the update .
    Kahzadoom~Nexus~Irondoom~Doomlord~XvKing DoomHammer~
    Xoriat Born~Doompriest~Doom~Xzr~Legion of Doom~Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.

  5. #45
    Founder & Hero Vordax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    2,223

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by die View Post
    I Am not dead set at all , im saying roll a toon check it out have fun. Its that easy. Think of it like this next update then youll have a alpha toon already there. Any way I don't care I am pretty disappointed my self with the update .
    A 20 minute toon won't be able to guage DC's very well. In addition the character will more than likely be wiped in the future so you can't count on it being there for the next cycle.

    Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first. - Ronald Reagan

  6. #46
    Community Member die's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Orien's Belt
    Posts
    1,742

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by taurean430 View Post
    Adequately gauging dc's and their effectiveness does indeed require being able to reproduce what you already have on live. Same with saves, etc.

    If you are playing simply for the fun of it, and to occasionally point out a bug along the way - nothing wrong with that. Just as there isn't anything wrong with the other point of view expressed.

    I could be rude, and 'lol' at your 20 minute creation having any idea what's going to be needed to run these new raids on EE. But unlike you, I realize that isn't very cordial. Now, if you'll excuse me for awhile, I'm running late for a party.
    You got me there, that was rude. Sorry about that. Have fun tonight be safe.
    Last edited by die; 02-21-2014 at 08:25 PM.
    Kahzadoom~Nexus~Irondoom~Doomlord~XvKing DoomHammer~
    Xoriat Born~Doompriest~Doom~Xzr~Legion of Doom~Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.

  7. #47
    Community Member Momsboys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    MInnesota
    Posts
    337

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KookieKobold View Post
    We've brought Lamannia down for another update!

    We'll update the release notes and known issues once we've got them ready.


    I'll update this thread once Lamannia has been updated and is ready to go!


    **UPDATE**

    Lamannia is back online!
    Someone broke some of the NPC's in the dojo, Why are they killable in the first place?
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Umm Hi! This is my signature. If you don't like it I love you! Welp thanks for taking the time to read this!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  8. #48
    The Hatchery kierg10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Toronto ON
    Posts
    1,418

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by die View Post
    Well your not missing much any way. you will be able too run this 7 layer dungeon n about the time it takes to run COAL CHAMBER. Looks nice. Named rust monsters lol. the other quest is nice I like it but once again it took me solo first run about a Hour. So. yea you will see it soon enough.
    the 7 layer dungeon will take 30 minutes to run in a decent group? Bah humbug.
    Ckarlock Alarm (PDK bard 7 fighter 6 rogue 2) life 17
    Dragonbloodz Power (Drow sorc 20/epic 8) life 6
    Sorinsal (Drow rogue 20/epic 5) life 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Memnir View Post
    What I think is OP is anyone who uses implemented game mechanics, standard game features, or their own skill to be more effective in quests then I am - so I then find the time to post complaints about their use of implemented game mechanics, standard game features, or their own skill thus making me OP on the forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bridge_Dweller View Post
    Here's a new flash for the people who have not evolved and still play sponge toons: you serve no purpose. it's rude, but it's the truth. Divines are powerful, have been for a long time. They don't need you. If you need them you add no value to the group.

  9. #49
    Community Member die's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Orien's Belt
    Posts
    1,742

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kierg10 View Post
    the 7 layer dungeon will take 30 minutes to run in a decent group? Bah humbug.
    Yes I had High Hopes for this area. They were dashed less than a Hr later when I left. Now mind you I did not see every rare. only about 5 .BuT ITS not a big enough area to need save spot like I was hoping you know like a true dwarven complex would be at lest that's how I have them envisioned
    Kahzadoom~Nexus~Irondoom~Doomlord~XvKing DoomHammer~
    Xoriat Born~Doompriest~Doom~Xzr~Legion of Doom~Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.

  10. #50
    Community Member taurean430's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    2,670

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by die View Post
    Yes I had High Hopes for this area. They were dashed less than a Hr later when I left. Now mind you I did not see every rare. only about 5 .BuT ITS not a big enough area to need save spot like I was hoping you know like a true dwarven complex would be at lest that's how I have them envisioned
    I'd be interested in reading about what you did see though. Due to work hours and other commitments it's highly likely I won't have time to log in over the weekend.
    Khyber: Evandus, Halfdeadd, Licoricewhip, Sawyn, Elkabongg, Brothanumsi, Soulbro, Cromix.
    And an army of gimp experiments!

  11. #51
    Community Member PsychoBlonde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    4,814

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vordax View Post
    You apologists just don't get it. We don't want to waste hours of our time getting a character ready to play on a test server. I would love to test the new content, but I don't want to waste hours remaking a character.
    "We" like to use Lama-land to try out builds that "we" don't use on the live server. I've been having a blast with mine and there's plenty of gear on the auction house to cover the basics.

    Of course, I have two completionists on live so there's no such thing as a character type that I'm "unfamiliar" with.
    But playing an unfamiliar character can be the best way to test--you find out some weird stuff when you're not sure what you're doing and you're relying on the text descriptions of things to tell you what should work together. Often, they don't. Or do so in a really peculiar way.

  12. #52
    Community Member PsychoBlonde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    4,814

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by die View Post
    I Am not dead set at all , im saying roll a toon check it out have fun. Its that easy. Think of it like this next update then youll have a alpha toon already there. Any way I don't care I am pretty disappointed my self with the update .
    I'm waiting for eTBC, myself. I'm hoping they go nuts with that one. This update seems kind of filler-esque.

  13. #53
    Community Member die's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Orien's Belt
    Posts
    1,742

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by taurean430 View Post
    I'd be interested in reading about what you did see though. Due to work hours and other commitments it's highly likely I won't have time to log in over the weekend.
    The tiles look nice , you come in the entrance you can go left or right both ways lead too the same stair case up too the 2 dragon raid at the base of the stairs there is a door oh rogues search the stairs there is a chest. go down the stairs at the door now you are on the 3rd level from there take the other door to the crafting hall area WHICH IS A SMALL AREA .

    From there you take the stairs down now you are in what appears too be lower crypt OF dead kings. this are is cool looking. from there you take another set of stairs down too my favorite place. and now your at the lower raid and the first puzzle too open the door to the market which does not look like a market to me. and on a side note what I find funny is all these dwarves are Cr 33 all of them. and a dragon killed them all... but we adventures 12 of us less than cr33 are going too not only kill all the undead dwarves but the dragon and her minions also... It just has no ..

    I don't know the word I am looking for , just doesn't make sense to me. And who built these puzzles the dragon the dwarves? seems silly you would lock you self in and then give the key to opening your layer silly.

    ok so I finally got logged in there is 5 out of 12 rares I have 1.cassa goldwright 2 ulmer bloodpenny 3 daelus madune 4 gate warden egil the rage singer. I must of got the psedo dragon on the other FVS AND A EARTH elemental they are calling something else they just put flames on it...so 7 out of 12 so far Like I said it looks great just way smaller than I was hoping. and I did all this on a FVS SO I have afeeling fighter are going too have a rougher time so may take longer on melee another thing I found rather boring , once again (just like the under dark is the monster placement) every 2nd turn its the same mob with the same caster.. boring. spice it up. make where there is nothing then bam a hundred dead dwarves pop up out of the ground and make it random.. or have a bunch laying on the ground and then... they don't animate so you never know..... and have I don't know a juvenile dragon roaming the halls or something really bad ass that can spawn any where .. so you would always have too be on your guard. but the same group in the same place is Blah.
    Last edited by die; 02-22-2014 at 12:55 PM.
    Kahzadoom~Nexus~Irondoom~Doomlord~XvKing DoomHammer~
    Xoriat Born~Doompriest~Doom~Xzr~Legion of Doom~Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.

  14. #54
    Community Member die's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Orien's Belt
    Posts
    1,742

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoBlonde View Post
    I'm waiting for eTBC, myself. I'm hoping they go nuts with that one. This update seems kind of filler-esque.
    Please don't get me started on Lame re- hash Epic quests we have ran for almost a decade ..ACK ACK .. makes me sick to my stomach I even stick around for this lazy production. New quest!!... Ok that was rude. I understand its not the designers or the producers who decide . Its some one way up the ladder. Old quest to epic to is like hey put some new paint on they wont realize they have ran these quests too death, already waiting for the next mod. and with that said, I do realize you cant make quests as fast as I can run them.. I know that.
    Last edited by die; 02-22-2014 at 12:49 PM.
    Kahzadoom~Nexus~Irondoom~Doomlord~XvKing DoomHammer~
    Xoriat Born~Doompriest~Doom~Xzr~Legion of Doom~Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.

  15. #55
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    At Turbine HQ suggesting what to nerf next.
    Posts
    1,510

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by die View Post
    ok so I finally got logged in there is 5 out of 12 rares I have 1.cassa goldwright 2 ulmer bloodpenny 3 daelus madune 4 gate warden egil the rage singer. I must of got the psedo dragon on the other FVS AND A EARTH elemental they are calling something else they just put flames on it...so 7 out of 12 so far Like I said it looks great just way smaller than I was hoping. and I did all this on a FVS SO I have afeeling fighter are going too have a rougher time so may take longer on melee another thing I found rather boring , once again (just like the under dark is the monster placement) every 2nd turn its the same mob with the same caster.. boring. spice it up. make where there is nothing then bam a hundred dead dwarves pop up out of the ground and make it random.. or have a bunch laying on the ground and then... they don't animate so you never know..... and have I don't know a juvenile dragon roaming the halls or something really bad ass that can spawn any where .. so you would always have too be on your guard. but the same group in the same place is Blah.
    1. Rust monster
    2. Harpy
    3. Dwarven-ghost
    4. Regular Ghost
    5. Helmed Horror
    6. Skelly
    7. Earth Elemental
    8. Psuedo Dragon
    9. Human Necromancer
    10. Shadow
    11. Inanimate Object (made up of broken pillars/books)
    12. Gate Warden

    Those are the 12 to look for.
    Teth - Revenants

    Babysittin Francine so he dont die 24/7. I used to be good at this game.

  16. #56
    Community Member lyrecono's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,679

    Default

    Have you finally added the pack to the ddo shop?
    I'm getting sick and tired of fruitlessly spamming for a invite to the new content

  17. #57
    Community Member whereispowderedsilve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    South Western Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    1,157

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lyrecono View Post
    Have you finally added the pack to the ddo shop?
    I'm getting sick and tired of fruitlessly spamming for a invite to the new content
    Same for the sake of convenience, please add the quest packs to the DDO store. Please & thank you, asking nicely/sincerely/politely.

    It would be very much GREATLY appreciated! :P! ! !
    http://dillonpfaff5.wix.com/theob Sign this!!!: http://goo.gl/vS6htg

    DDO toll free support phone#: 855-WBGAMES (855-924-2637)

  18. #58
    Community Member lyrecono's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,679

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whereispowderedsilve View Post
    Same for the sake of convenience, please add the quest packs to the DDO store. Please & thank you, asking nicely/sincerely/politely.

    It would be very much GREATLY appreciated! :P! ! !
    i just came from Lamania, where, yet again, nobody added the new packs to the ddo shop.
    During Round 2, the dev's wpuld look into it. Why haven't you guys added this yet? why not make it standard with every new build?

  19. #59
    Community Member die's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Orien's Belt
    Posts
    1,742

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lyrecono View Post
    i just came from Lamania, where, yet again, nobody added the new packs to the ddo shop.
    During Round 2, the dev's wpuld look into it. Why haven't you guys added this yet? why not make it standard with every new build?
    You can buy it. Type into the search bar Thunderholme. It worked last night. it was 90 or 95 tp
    Last edited by die; 02-22-2014 at 06:46 PM.
    Kahzadoom~Nexus~Irondoom~Doomlord~XvKing DoomHammer~
    Xoriat Born~Doompriest~Doom~Xzr~Legion of Doom~Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.

  20. #60
    Community Member lyrecono's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,679

    Default

    thanks for the misinformation, next time bring reading glasses.
    The 95 tp item in the ddo shop on lamania is the guest pass, not the actual pack.

    again dev's put the actual pack in the ddo store instead of the guest pass, guest passes need to be bought by a vip or someone who already bought the pack and given away.
    This is a insulting slap in the face to a premium player.

    Edit:
    also, 90% of npc's are unresponsive, meaning that the ED bug is not yet fixed
    Last edited by lyrecono; 02-22-2014 at 08:06 PM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload