Community Member

Angry Kama Builds?????

Why make Kukri's a viable build but not bring back kama? Weapon finesse builds are viable again due to rogues being able to use dex modifier for damage on Kukris and daggers but why not kamas? i loved kama builds, just bring the damage back up to what it used to be and then finesse it like old times.

Default ninja spy

A pure monk could use ninja spy for a TWF kama build.

Advanced Ninja Training: While you are centered, you can use your Dexterity modifier for damage with piercing and slashing weapons.

Ninja Master: You gain +2 Dexterity. While you are centered, you gain a +1 Competence bonus to the Critical Threat Range with Short Swords and a +2 Competence bonus to the Critical Threat Range with Kamas and Shuriken. Any piercing or slashing weapon you wield gains the Vorpal ability.

Now I can't think of any named Kama outside of IQ.
    You'll bend to my will - With or without your precious sanity.

Neilus Soul of the Phoenix - Completionist - Orien

Quote Originally Posted by blerkington View Post
    Everyone who is more effective than me is OP, and should be nerfed.
    Everyone who has more stuff than me cheated to get it, and should be punished.
    Everyone who plays differently to me is a bad person, and should be mistreated.

Community Member

Yeah i know that but they nerfed the damage on kama's way back when lvl 17-20 came out, they lowered the die step from 1d6 to 1d4 so they are really low damage but can still be used

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by thegreatneil View Post
    A pure monk could use ninja spy for a TWF kama build.

Advanced Ninja Training: While you are centered, you can use your Dexterity modifier for damage with piercing and slashing weapons.

Ninja Master: You gain +2 Dexterity. While you are centered, you gain a +1 Competence bonus to the Critical Threat Range with Short Swords and a +2 Competence bonus to the Critical Threat Range with Kamas and Shuriken. Any piercing or slashing weapon you wield gains the Vorpal ability.

Now I can't think of any named Kama outside of IQ.
    If you can handle being a pure monk. Ninja master makes Forester's Brush Hook into quite the kama:

http://ddowiki.com/page/Forester%27s...ook_(Level_24)