Community Member

Default Where do I get the Code from my GameTime Card?

Hi Community!

I just purchased a 60 Day GameTime Card via ClickAndBuy. I got the invoice and confirmation, that the purchase was successful (it's also shown in the market) but I don't see an actual code anywhere.

Would be glad if someone could tell me where I get the actual code to activate my VIP Status.

Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyVegaZ View Post
    Hi Community!

I just purchased a 60 Day GameTime Card via ClickAndBuy. I got the invoice and confirmation, that the purchase was successful (it's also shown in the market) but I don't see an actual code anywhere.

Would be glad if someone could tell me where I get the actual code to activate my VIP Status.
    Just making sure I understand.

You bought a time card from an online company called ClickandBuy as opposed to from the DDO market?

If so you would have to contact them about your order.

Are you sure you didn't buy a physical game card from them rather than a digital code? (In which case you would have to wait for them to ship it to you)

Community Member

No I used ClickAndBuy as a payment method, I bought this product.

Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyVegaZ View Post
    No I used ClickAndBuy as a payment method, I bought this product.
    ok , that makes more sense then.

I've never tried buying a game card, but everything else I have bought from the market has included the code somewhere in the email.

Community Member

Well I never got an E-Mail from Turbine or the DDO Store or something. I just got the mail from ClickAndBuy that the payment was successful (I also checked my bank account and the money was already gone). And when I go to findmyorder.com it shows "Dungeons & Dragons Online™ 60-Day Game Time Code " in my history, so it has to be somewhere

My guess is when paying through a third party company, it will take more time then usual to receive the code as they probably haven't received their money yet. Click and buy might have taken your money but they might not have delivered it yet.

Community Member

Thread can be closed, I now recieved an E-Mail from Turbine that confirmed my purchase, the code is now shown in the market. Thanks for your help.