Thread: DDO Bonus Days!

Default DDO Bonus Days!

DDO Bonus Days brings you +15% Guild Renown, now through February 23rd!
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Submit DDO Bugs through: ddobugs.turbine.com
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Guild level is already 100. Can we get guild TR soon?

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post

Can we get permanent ship amenities for seriously inflated prices?

I would gladly pay 100k plat to be able to never have to do it again make them only replaceable with other 100k permanent ones so there won't be any shenanigans and call it good
    Quote Originally Posted by MadFloyd View Post
    Fernando has yet to even suggest a nerf of anything.
    Oh and by the way (referring to your sig), we aren't nerfing the Torc.

Quote Originally Posted by rest View Post
    Dude, guild past lives.
    Your guild was a guild in past life, you get 1 more amenity slot. OR random thing happens.
    Guild Otto's box= limited offer only 79 000 astral shards.
    Shahang Nezhat Bellezza Wipekin Farida of Ghallanda

I'd be happy to see all the Lesser Shrines upped to Majors, etc. Lvl 100 should have SOME benefit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Towrn
    ...when the worst thing that happens when you make a mistake at your job is someone complains on the internet, you probably care a little less!

Quote Originally Posted by Encair View Post
    Dude, guild past lives.
    Your guild was a guild in past life, you get 1 more amenity slot. OR random thing happens.
    Don't give them any more dumb ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by Lifespawn View Post
    Can we get permanent ship amenities for seriously inflated prices?

I would gladly pay 100k plat to be able to never have to do it again make them only replaceable with other 100k permanent ones so there won't be any shenanigans and call it good
    1 million plat each might make more sense, since 100k is super easy to obtain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Encair View Post
    Dude, guild past lives.
    Guild past lives with different effects that you could choose (similar for epic past lives) would be the bee's knees.
    Ship buffs last twice as long, or even until death.
    Ability to use new GTR shrines that give 40 resist, and +3 to a stat.

Community Member ComfortablyNumb's Avatar

Please, no guild TR. You will destroy many guilds this way I am sure. We will end up with only one or two viable guilds per server removing even more from the grasp of the casual player. I can't remember how long we been scoring GR, but my guild has achieved lvl86, Introduce GTR and that will probably be as high as we get.

Shame on you Rest, for even joking about it

Miasto Stołeczne Warszawa (The Capital City of Warsaw)

Quote Originally Posted by ComfortablyNumb View Post
    Please, no guild TR. You will destroy many guilds this way I am sure. We will end up with only one or two viable guilds per server removing even more from the grasp of the casual player. I can't remember how long we been scoring GR, but my guild has achieved lvl86, Introduce GTR and that will probably be as high as we get.

Shame on you Rest, for even joking about it

Noone would force you to perfrom guild TR.
    Nothing can destroy guild system, or guilds, except guild members.

We in our guild (lvl100 since new year) wish we could find use for guild XP, and we'd probably guild TR, even if only for lolz.

Quote Originally Posted by Vellrad View Post
    Noone would force you to perfrom guild TR.
    Nothing can destroy guild system, or guilds, except guild members.

We in our guild (lvl100 since new year) wish we could find use for guild XP, and we'd probably guild TR, even if only for lolz.
    Oh yes, appreciate the 'forced' thing, no probs there.

And agreeing with the 'guilds made by members' is where the problem lies. My concern is that those who feel the need to have the 'best' of everything will slowly but inevitably drift from the newly low level (1st life) guild to others with better or bigger buffs. Shallow I agree, but there you go.
    Having said that, guilds won't be destroyed, for sure. Maybe we will just end up with 100 or 200 small guilds, six members each for the GR gain? Surely changing guild dynamics in a possibly un-good way? Or maybe that's how things are already?

If we hadn't 'worked' so hard to get where we are, fair enough @ lolz. But with the ever more confusing tr system as a whole? I don't find much
    joy at the prospect of yet another TR grind

Anyway no biggie, just the initial shock at the horror of the thought of starting over with the guild ... erm, we would keep existing ship/hookpoints etc? Also, I feel they will just raise max level for any bigger/better/new buffs heh

Quote Originally Posted by ComfortablyNumb View Post
    Oh yes, appreciate the 'forced' thing, no probs there.

And agreeing with the 'guilds made by members' is where the problem lies. My concern is that those who feel the need to have the 'best' of everything will slowly but inevitably drift from the newly low level (1st life) guild to others with better or bigger buffs. Shallow I agree, but there you go.
    Having said that, guilds won't be destroyed, for sure. Maybe we will just end up with 100 or 200 small guilds, six members each for the GR gain? Surely changing guild dynamics in a possibly un-good way? Or maybe that's how things are already?

If we hadn't 'worked' so hard to get where we are, fair enough @ lolz. But with the ever more confusing tr system as a whole? I don't find much
    joy at the prospect of yet another TR grind

Anyway no biggie, just the initial shock at the horror of the thought of starting over with the guild ... erm, we would keep existing ship/hookpoints etc? Also, I feel they will just raise max level for any bigger/better/new buffs heh
    Well by definition, those who "feel the need to have the 'best' of everything" are not casuals. Your casual guild would be just fine :P

Miasto Stołeczne Warszawa (The Capital City of Warsaw)

Well by definition, those who "feel the need to have the 'best' of everything" are not casuals. Your casual guild would be just fine :P
    Not entirely true.

Casuals are divided on two groups, as I call them, normal (good) casuals, that don't mind not having everyting best, and hardcore powercasuals (again as I call them) that don't put effort into anything, but still want to have everything best, and are offended when someone better at game gets best items, and they can't because they're unable to, because of their own choice.

(for example, normal (good) casuals says that they don't care if new raids will have EE only gear, because they play only EH, so they don't need it, while hardcore powercasuals will cry that its forever beyond their reach, as, for unknown reason, they're forbidden to improve their skills to try EE, and threfore, they must have the best gear rewarded for EH or EN.)

We slowly start to go off topic here, BTW.

Phew ... that's a relief