Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Wouldn't it be better to fix the whole bunch of bugs that can be fixed in very little time than fix one thing that requires a lot of resources?

For example, fix smiting on dragontouched armors. That should be a whole of five whole minutes to open the editor and swap the ability it actually gives to match the description?
    OkarisRage, artificer master crafter
    Caldrick, mabar cleric - soon to become a mabar paladin
    Noellal, spellsinger loremistress
    Comprehensive list of cormyrean attributes

Quote Originally Posted by Steelstar View Post
    This is fixed in Update 21.
    So I have read. Hopefully I will be pleasantly surprised when Update 21 drops and I find this is actually fixed. I have learned from past experience that your development and production environments are sufficiently different as to cause things that are internally fixed to not actually be fixed when the fix is moved between the two environments. So, you'll pardon me for not holding my breath waiting for this to be fixed.

On Thelanis: Hallelujah (Spellsinger) - Jerryrigged Juggernaut (caster FvS) - Sepulchral (Druid) - Chopchopchop (Warlock) - Alleyshadow (retired gimped monkcher). Formerly on Keeper : Misericordia (Thug) - Mumbo Jumbo (Battle Caster) - Infernal Can (WF Kinda Cleric) - Halleluyah (Melee Spellsinger).

Quote Originally Posted by kmoustakas View Post
    Wouldn't it be better to fix the whole bunch of bugs that can be fixed in very little time than fix one thing that requires a lot of resources?

For example, fix smiting on dragontouched armors. That should be a whole of five whole minutes to open the editor and swap the ability it actually gives to match the description?
    Dunno if it is that easy, but even so I don't think they prioritize fixing stuff few people use anymore. Personally I wish they brought the DT up to date along with a revamp of the raid and the entire reavers but I think the train has past on all of that.

Community Member RapkintheRanger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by redspecter23 View Post
    The biggest bug that should be fixed, in my opinion, is the double log in bug. It doesn't effect me, but for players who are affected and don't know the workarounds, it's like telling them to just go play another game. VERY bad for business. I'd make fixing that top priority. The fact that there actually is a user made fix that hasn't been incorporated into the launcher is just face palmingly frustrating. The fix is right there, yet you probably lose players every day because it's not an official fix.
    This!

5-10 min login times.

Blogger and Hatchery Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council
    Texas - the most "MURICA!" part of 'murica! rawr

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty_Can View Post
    dang. i was just coming here to link that exact topic.... ninja'd!

the official home of LOLWUT

LONG LIVE R.O.G.U.E ! Pay2Win AND PROUD
    Q: how do you get me to instantly appear in a thread? A: ask a bard question!

Other Things:

1. A simplified, easy to use, in-game Bug reporting form. If you want bug reports make it easy. Right now the opposite message is sent.

2. Any quest that bugs out because some spider spawns in a floor or something.

Servants of the overlord and Druids Curse come to mind.

ALSO: i am sure it is intended and not a bug, but i want to hide the Shard counter that pops up over my action bars?

Default Haste Haste Haste

My most hated bug is that haste no longer clears slow.
    Its bugged on both slow spell and slow from traps (if different behind the scenes)

Quote Originally Posted by zeonardo View Post
    Since I started using Wanesa's DDO Preloader I never had this issue again.
    Give it a try.

I hope it helps.
    I have no idea why this doesn't work for me. I have tried it several times and cant make it work.

More importantly. you have to have played and want to play and figure out the forum and trust a community posted link......

If it works, or could work, it should be built into the program officially.

Community Member

Off the top of my head, some things I haven't seen mentioned.

Protection from evil potions actually only giving 1 min of protection, despite a 5 min effects icon on buff bar.

The Stalwart Defender core enhancement "Stand Fast" that specifically states it can be used while feared and knocked down to remove those effects failing due to being afraid or knocked down.

No mobs spawning in the Demon Web when exiting the quest "Trial by Fury". Spawns can be triggered by moving to another entrance point to the zone.

Quote Originally Posted by RD2play View Post

Now I have a new Bug for you, still need to bug it officially (Haven't done testing yet) but here goes. In some cases the full map of a wilderness area is not unlocked when fully explored (all explorers)....
    Okay, so that wasn't just me. Noticed this yesterday in 3BC.

As for irritating bugs - my Horc still can't /laugh ...(and a couple other emotes).
    Last edited by cdbd3rd; 02-20-2014 at 08:47 AM.
    CEO - Cupcake's Muskateers, Thelanis
    DDO Freebies ____ Monster Manual

Grouping a level 20+ with a less than 20 character for voice chat and then not being able to enter quests/wilderness areas etc. I like to chat with my brother while playing. It is most irritating when you run through a large wilderness (Kings forest or storm horns) then realize that you can't enter a quest unless you recall leave the party and rerun OR the under level person quits their quest and leave your party....

why is it built like this anyway? They can't redbox or enter the quests so why prevent grouping?

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty_Can View Post
    this plis!
    Proud officer of Zuleicos (Thelanis) - Mikaelus (Melee) ; Akhnaroth (Caster) ; Kraneo (Healbot) ; Leonardu (Melee) ; Tormentazul (Melee)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoglum
    Come play Dungeons and Dragons! In heroic play you will face the evil minions of Demons... When and if you make it to Epic levels you face even greater threats. Threats like... giant rats and wolves!

Nice job MajorMal getting all those bugs fixed last year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh_Troll View Post
    We are no more d000m'd then we were a week ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eth View Post
    When you stop caring about xp/min this game becomes really fun. Trust me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary_Gygax
    No single character has all the skills and resources needed to guarantee success in all endeavors; favorable results can usually only be achieved through group effort. No single player character wins, in the sense that he or she defeats all other player characters; the goal of the forces of good can only be attained through cooperation, so that victory is a group achievement rather than an individual one.

Quote Originally Posted by RapkintheRanger View Post
    This!

5-10 min login times.
    They SHOULD try to fix it.... but FYI, a fresh install of Windows and DDO on a SSD (solid state drive), and I log in first time every time in 10 seconds.

It is so choice. If you have the means, I highly recommend picking one up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh_Troll View Post
    We are no more d000m'd then we were a week ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eth View Post
    When you stop caring about xp/min this game becomes really fun. Trust me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary_Gygax
    No single character has all the skills and resources needed to guarantee success in all endeavors; favorable results can usually only be achieved through group effort. No single player character wins, in the sense that he or she defeats all other player characters; the goal of the forces of good can only be attained through cooperation, so that victory is a group achievement rather than an individual one.

Quote Originally Posted by Thrudh View Post
    They SHOULD try to fix it.... but FYI, a fresh install of Windows and DDO on a SSD (solid state drive), and I log in first time every time in 10 seconds.

It is so choice. If you have the means, I highly recommend picking one up.
    While a SSD will most definitely help with loading times, there is no evidence that proves that it solves the "double log in" issue at all. That particular issue effects a seemingly random part of the player base no matter what drive they have, no matter what operating system they run and regardless of how fresh their install is.
    Kaarloe - Degenerate Matter - Argonnessen

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan_Milic View Post
    Dev wrote it is not wai, wf and bf are not damaged by poison traps.
    neither pale masters
    https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...te-Threat-Gear

Quote Originally Posted by lugoman View Post
    Please set the minimum to a negative number so some classes can generate love. There is too much hate in the world.

Community Member

thanks mal

add lesser death aura and death aura going off when you change zones, go thru portals, etc.
    https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...te-Threat-Gear

Quote Originally Posted by lugoman View Post
    Please set the minimum to a negative number so some classes can generate love. There is too much hate in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by MajMalphunktion View Post
    the Pats...with the worst team they have had since 2006 made the AFC Championship game

and Payton still stinks.
    While I commend the Pats for making it as far as they did, out of the last four teams that were left for the NFC, the only one I think the Pats would have had a chance of beating is the Saints. The 49ers would have stomped them, the Hawks, well, you saw what they did to Manning....oh, and my Carolina Panthers, well, you already know how that game ended in the regular season, with a W for us and Brady whining
    Shorlong - Pale Master, Cevon - Druid Archer, Gorgnak - Barbarian, Addanc - Bear Tank, Juristash - Shadar Kai Assassin, Treiah - Morninglord Tempest Ranger, Baylfyre - CC Bard, Deimanus - Bladeforged Melee Arti, Daerian - Healing Cleric Morninglord, Krazig - Pally Tank, Veriste - Shadar Kai Death Knight, Xanapheia - TWF FVS, Helainia - Shadar Kai Henshin-Theif

Leader of The Dark Creed

Quote Originally Posted by harry-pancreas View Post
    thanks mal

add lesser death aura and death aura going off when you change zones, go thru portals, etc.
    Update 21 also includes a fix to this, said fix is in the current Lamannia build. On Lamannia (or once this goes live) if you see other effects that are disappearing when you go through portals that shouldn't, please file a bug report to let us know.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast