Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Eth View Post
    So the major change on the new build is that the shadow dragon raid cannot be completed.
    Seriously?
    During previous Lamannia runs, there had been reports of performance issues during the endfight due to large numbers of monsters on-screen at once. Much of the end fight was re-worked to address these issues, and during that process the Shadows in the end fight stopped using a behavior necessary to complete the Raid. This has been fixed internally.

Quote Originally Posted by danotmano1998 View Post
    Like unique loot?

I guess the static raid loot is special in some kind of way.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoBlonde View Post
    Faster, Squeak, faster!
    That sounds so dirty...

CEO - Cupcake's Muskateers, Thelanis
    DDO Freebies ____ Monster Manual

2014 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by nibel View Post
    You had 10 raids to play at cap with relevant loot for various builds (eVoN, eDQ, eChrono, Abbot, Shroud, ToD, VoD, HoX, LoB, MA), and with the exception of Shroud (most of the time), none of them were an autowin.
    <snip>
    +3 and +4 were raid only and BtC
    Plus Reaver's Fate. Sure, it was auto-win, but lots of people ran it regularly, too, because it had a decent chance of dropping +3 tomes (well, low chance in chest, but moderate on 20th list).

Suggestion: make the new raids, both the next 2 and all future raids, drop +6 bound-to-character tomes, and promise to NEVER, EVER, EVER sell +6 tomes in the DDO Store. Even people who don't care about the named items will run them for the chance of an otherwise-unattainable tome on 20th end reward!

Quote Originally Posted by SirValentine View Post
    Plus Reaver's Fate. Sure, it was auto-win, but lots of people ran it regularly, too, because it had a decent chance of dropping +3 tomes (well, low chance in chest, but moderate on 20th list).

Suggestion: make the new raids, both the next 2 and all future raids, drop +6 bound-to-character tomes, and promise to NEVER, EVER, EVER sell +6 tomes in the DDO Store. Even people who don't care about the named items will run them for the chance of an otherwise-unattainable tome on 20th end reward!
    this, even if you put a 10% probability to appear on 20th end reward people will do raids.
    Proud officer of Zuleicos (Thelanis) - Mikaelus (Melee) ; Akhnaroth (Caster) ; Kraneo (Healbot) ; Leonardu (Melee) ; Tormentazul (Melee)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoglum
    Come play Dungeons and Dragons! In heroic play you will face the evil minions of Demons... When and if you make it to Epic levels you face even greater threats. Threats like... giant rats and wolves!

Quote Originally Posted by SirValentine View Post

it's funny . .. back when tomes didn't last through TR Reavers and VOD were run constantly for +3s.

I like yout +6 tomes idea, Turbine make it so.

Miasto Stołeczne Warszawa (The Capital City of Warsaw)

I don't like straight +6 tomes dropping, as it invalidates all tomes you previously had.
    But upgrade +5=>+6, that would be great.

Here's a thought:

Hero's Tome of (Ability) - Same as current tomes except do not last through TR.
    Reincarnate's Tome of (Ability) - Drop in +4 loot level chests over their Hero's counterparts (edit: or only in raid chests/20th lists), last through TR. (possibly even add +2ML on these)
    Last edited by BOgre; 02-20-2014 at 08:42 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Towrn
    ...when the worst thing that happens when you make a mistake at your job is someone complains on the internet, you probably care a little less!

Aren't the loot tables saturated enough?
    Khyber: Evandus, Halfdeadd, Licoricewhip, Sawyn, Elkabongg, Brothanumsi, Soulbro, Cromix.
    And an army of gimp experiments!

Quote Originally Posted by taurean430 View Post
    Aren't the loot tables saturated enough?
    Not if we cut the number of rand-gen slots in half as was suggested in the original DocOc Loot thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Towrn
    ...when the worst thing that happens when you make a mistake at your job is someone complains on the internet, you probably care a little less!

Quote Originally Posted by Teh_Troll View Post

I like yout +6 tomes idea, Turbine make it so.
    Hahahaha.
    It's never gonna happen.
    After 20 th raid rewards fiasco and messing loot tables to sell more" limited time offer" + 5 tomes ... Hey nevermind that people might have bought Bypasses or Loot gems to get those IN GAME.

In half a year, +6 tomes WILL BE in store (only I would guess ).
    Shahang Nezhat Bellezza Wipekin Farida of Ghallanda

Quote Originally Posted by xTethx View Post
    New shadow dragon armor can be made from 50 shadow scales and 240 comms of valor, armor is exactly the same as was listed, armor can also be upgraded and gain a green slot of for 50 more scales and 240 comms of valor.
    50 shadow scales!!! That sounds like a lot!! How many scales do you get from completing the shadow dracolich raid on EN?
    Last edited by Hathorian; 02-20-2014 at 02:23 PM.
    Epic Fail
    Orien server

what is the binding status of ingots, scales and Phlogiston? Unbound, hopefully, like shroud ingredients.
    Epic Fail
    Orien server

Quote Originally Posted by xTethx View Post
    New shadow dragon armor can be made from 50 shadow scales and 240 comms of valor, armor is exactly the same as was listed, armor can also be upgraded and gain a green slot of for 50 more scales and 240 comms of valor.
    How many comms of valor did you get from the end chests?
    Epic Fail
    Orien server

Quote Originally Posted by Hathorian View Post
    50 shadow scales!!! That sounds like a lot!! How many shadow scales do you get from completing the shadow dracolich raid on EN?
    I got 10 from completing on EN.

what is the binding status of ingots, scales and Phlogiston? Unbound, hopefully, like shroud ingredients.
    I didn't get any Phlogiston, but I did get scales and ingots. Both were BTC.

How many comms of valor did you get from the end chests?
    I don't think they have added them to the raid chests yet on the current build on Lam, I know they weren't there last week. They were, however, in the wilderness area.
    Shorlong - Pale Master, Cevon - Druid Archer, Gorgnak - Barbarian, Addanc - Bear Tank, Juristash - Shadar Kai Assassin, Treiah - Morninglord Tempest Ranger, Baylfyre - CC Bard, Deimanus - Bladeforged Melee Arti, Daerian - Healing Cleric Morninglord, Krazig - Pally Tank, Veriste - Shadar Kai Death Knight, Xanapheia - TWF FVS, Helainia - Shadar Kai Henshin-Theif

Leader of The Dark Creed

Quote Originally Posted by Shorlong View Post
    I got 10 from completing on EN.

I didn't get any Phlogiston, but I did get scales and ingots. Both were BTC.

I don't think they have added them to the raid chests yet on the current build on Lam, I know they weren't there last week. They were, however, in the wilderness area.
    Thanks! BTC really, really sucks! I'm surprised we are gonna have to fight this battle again....

Approx how many vcomms were you getting in the wilderness? How many ingots in the wilderness and raids? Do ingots only drop in chests? How many ingots does it take to make a base thunderforged item? Lots of questions.
    Epic Fail
    Orien server

If I can get a pass, I'll check the ingredient numbers. I did just check and the ingots I had are now unbound. Going to switch toons in a bit to check scales. Chests in the wilderness were dropping anywhere from 4-10 ingots from what I saw, and around 20 or more in the raids. Will be checking that as well.

Edit: Scales are BTC still.

Double Edit: Ingredients are low in number for the most part. I got the base weapon just from running around the wilderness area. Takes 20 Ingots and 15 commendations of valor. Tier one is 60 Ingots and 45 CoVs. Tier 2 is where things get ridiculous. 320 Ingots, 240 CoVs, 75 Fire Dragon scales and 25 Shadow Dragon scales (fire dragon scales are NOT the same as the red dragon scales.) The only Tier 2 that is different is if you want to do an orange or purple slot. That takes 720 Ingots and 240 CoVs. Scale number seems to change depending on what you are making. Some things take no shadow, some take no fire, some take 50 of each instead of 75/25. Either way, it's 100 scales for tier 2. Tier 3...wow. 800 Ingots, 600 CoVs, 200 scales, and 30 Dragon souls. I am assuming the Souls are getting changed to Phlogiston.

So, all in all, to make a tier 3 weapon (or orb) you need...

1,200 Ingots
    900 CoVs
    300 scales (of varying types)
    30 Phlogistons

Shadow Scale armor is:

Base: 50 Scales, 240 CoVs
    Upgrade: 50 Scales, 240 CoVs

TRIPLE EDIT!!! Not sure if it is because things aren't fully implemented, but I made the base Thunderforged Longbow. It makes teh animation of shooting, but nothing happens. No arrows are actually shot. Very weird.
    Last edited by Shorlong; 02-20-2014 at 05:13 PM.
    Shorlong - Pale Master, Cevon - Druid Archer, Gorgnak - Barbarian, Addanc - Bear Tank, Juristash - Shadar Kai Assassin, Treiah - Morninglord Tempest Ranger, Baylfyre - CC Bard, Deimanus - Bladeforged Melee Arti, Daerian - Healing Cleric Morninglord, Krazig - Pally Tank, Veriste - Shadar Kai Death Knight, Xanapheia - TWF FVS, Helainia - Shadar Kai Henshin-Theif

Leader of The Dark Creed

Quote Originally Posted by Shorlong View Post
    If I can get a pass, I'll check the ingredient numbers. I did just check and the ingots I had are now unbound. Going to switch toons in a bit to check scales. Chests in the wilderness were dropping anywhere from 4-10 ingots from what I saw, and around 20 or more in the raids. Will be checking that as well.

Edit: Scales are BTC still.

Double Edit: Ingredients are low in number for the most part. I got the base weapon just from running around the wilderness area. Takes 20 Ingots and 15 commendations of valor. Tier one is 60 Ingots and 45 CoVs. Tier 2 is where things get ridiculous. 320 Ingots, 240 CoVs, 75 Fire Dragon scales and 25 Shadow Dragon scales (fire dragon scales are NOT the same as the red dragon scales.) The only Tier 2 that is different is if you want to do an orange or purple slot. That takes 720 Ingots and 240 CoVs. Scale number seems to change depending on what you are making. Some things take no shadow, some take no fire, some take 50 of each instead of 75/25. Either way, it's 100 scales for tier 2. Tier 3...wow. 800 Ingots, 600 CoVs, 200 scales, and 30 Dragon souls. I am assuming the Souls are getting changed to Phlogiston.

So, all in all, to make a tier 3 weapon (or orb) you need...

1,200 Ingots
    900 CoVs
    300 scales (of varying types)
    30 Phlogistons

Shadow Scale armor is:

Base: 50 Scales, 240 CoVs
    Upgrade: 50 Scales, 240 CoVs

TRIPLE EDIT!!! Not sure if it is because things aren't fully implemented, but I made the base Thunderforged Longbow. It makes teh animation of shooting, but nothing happens. No arrows are actually shot. Very weird.
    Awesome, thanks! Wow...at least 30 en raid completions for 1 weapon. Maybe a lot more. Plus running about 20 quests for vcomms. Sounds like a lot.
    Epic Fail
    Orien server

Hmm...I've only been getting 3 ingots per rare chest in the wilderness dungeon.

Are there other ways to get ingots in the wilderness other than slaying red names? That cult of the dragon emissary is really tough!!
    Epic Fail
    Orien server

Hmm...I've only been getting 3 ingots per rare chest in the wilderness dungeon.

Are there other ways to get ingots in the wilderness other than slaying red names? That cult of the dragon emissary is really tough!!
    I know there is a locked chest in the beginning of the wilderness area, so there may be more hidden ones. I did a quick run through and only got one rare, but got 5 ingots from it. Red name pseudodragon. And yes, the emissary is tough solo. In a group we manhandled her, but solo, yikes. Everyone wondered what it would be like if the enemies got EDs...now we know!

Leader of The Dark Creed

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast