Community Member

Angry This needs to stop. I have a lot of proof and it's time for a GM to step up and act.

Edited so that I can better understand the rules of the forum.

I've submitted this post as a GM report. I only hope something happens. It was well written and screenshots are included. So if anything will get justice brought to this player. it has to be this.

Thanks for your support and advice guys.
    Last edited by tlazy2; 02-17-2014 at 03:04 PM. Reason: more screenshots

<insert cynical replies from so called forum veterans here>

I suggest editing or you will be infracted. Submit a report to a GM in game. They are the ones who referee the game.

Community Member

I've been there, and been killed by that user too, and its no the 1st time he does something like that.
    So I guess it would be good if there is something that could be done.

Community Member

Angry

No - This is not only a report on a specific player, but a bug that NEEDS to be fixed. The reason I needed to post it as a thread was so that other people could bear witness to this player committing this offense. That couldn't be done if a thread wasn't posted. If I'm infracted then justice won't be served. The game isn't fun when you can be killed any time by someone who's just mad that you've said a word wrong.

The friend in the party has been harrassed by *removed* in private message as well, saying things such as "This is what I do to noobs" and "I'm just going easy on you now" before using the Astral Vibrance.
    Last edited by Cordovan; 02-18-2014 at 02:11 PM.

While your complaint may be legitimate, the nature of this posts goes against the forum rules.
    As a community member, I agree with you that such behaviors must be punished, but please edit your post to not show player's data and fill a report to a GM.

I hope it doesn't turn against you, as you're only trying to fight for what's right (in a not so right way, for the matter).
    I don't care...

Quote Originally Posted by Feather_of_Sun View Post
    It can certainly hurt to be on the receiving end of a nerf

Community Member

I've updated my OP. Sorry if I broke the rules, I was genuinely unaware of the infraction I might be committing.

Quote Originally Posted by tlazy2 View Post
    I've updated my OP. Sorry if I broke the rules, I was genuinely unaware of the infraction I might be committing.

Good call on the editting.

Good luck on getting the person dealt with - but understand that the GMs won't tell you anything at all about what they eventually do to to offender.

Sadly, people like that expect eventual perma-banning and just play up another free account to continue doing what they do.
    CEO - Cupcake's Muskateers, Thelanis
    DDO Freebies ____ Monster Manual

Community Member

Ah, I know this person on Cannith.

I had said person squelched for more then a year.

Then I became more active in the community and found out, that he is propably the most squelched person on Cannith :-D

TBH, I unsquelched him recently - it was weird to listen just to half of the many conversations that were making fun of him...

Quote Originally Posted by viktorserak View Post
    Ah, I know this person on Cannith.

I had said person squelched for more then a year.

Then I became more active in the community and found out, that he is propably the most squelched person on Cannith :-D

TBH, I unsquelched him recently - it was weird to listen just to half of the many conversations that were making fun of him...
    Hey..I missed the screenies....as a fellow cannithite...who is this. PM me.

Edit: NVM, I know who this is. He's always in harobr channel spamming nonsense. I jumped into the pit once with with him once a couple of years ago. he was a few levels over me. i hit him over and over again with the khpeshes from the Lordsmarch chain and Limb Choppered him several times. Man was he peeved spamming tells about me cheating..even thoug he was about 6 levels over me. His saves must have really sucked.
    Last edited by kinggartk; 02-18-2014 at 07:38 AM.
    Leader - Legion of Eberron (Cannith)
    Loromir
    Baldomir
    Weyoun
    Among others