Default Price check on Mithral Full Plate of Speed WTS

I am looking to sell a Mithral Full Plate of Speed

http://ddowiki.com/page/Mithral_Full...iding_version)

Particulars

Melee Alacrity 10%

Striding 15%

Mithral Full Plate...so its listed as Medium Armor.

Min Level 4.
    Bacab Warforged 18 Arty (Active) Hjealer Dwarven Battle Cleric 10CLR/1FTR
    Atropine Human 11 WIZ/1ROG (Active)
    Member of THACO on Ghallanda

10k plat?

Interesting twink armor for levels 4-6.... not all that exciting. Not even an augment slot....
    °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸A R C H A N G E L S °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸
    Thelanis

Alandael ~ Allendale ~ iForged ~ Roba ~ Sylon ~ Pokah ~ Keyanu ~ Wreckoning
    Quote Originally Posted by Severlin View Post
    We don't envision starting players with Starter Gear and zero knowledge playing on Hard or Elite.
    Sev~

2015 DDO Players Council Seikojin's Avatar

Does this still even drop? Wiki says low level quests. Haven't seen one in 7 years.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Seikojin View Post
    Does this still even drop? Wiki says low level quests. Haven't seen one in 7 years.
    I recently got it as a drop. Not sure where I picked it up, but I think it was when I was running in a group doing Sorrowdusk Isle quest chain.

Community Member

I fell upon one as a quest reward for one of the coin lord quest 2 lives ago. Think it was the one in the bank.

Even though it "could" be wear up to level 12-14, I don't think it holds much value anymore.

Maybe 1-1 trade for another twink piece?
    Kal Vas Flam... Corp Por... Corp Por

...And then there was silence

Community Member

List or send pm. I'll buy.
    Last edited by IMaraudU; 02-27-2014 at 03:07 PM.

Intergalactic Space Crusader Livmo's Avatar

Default I use one.

I pulled last year either in WaterWorks or STK. This is a very nice item to have. I love mine at level 4 ish. Po Livmo on Gal cannot affrod that. Its worth more than 10k plat for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Bacab View Post
    I am looking to sell a Mithral Full Plate of Speed

http://ddowiki.com/page/Mithral_Full...iding_version)

Particulars

Melee Alacrity 10%

Striding 15%

Mithral Full Plate...so its listed as Medium Armor.

Min Level 4.

2015 DDO Players Council
    Ravenguard Press

For the low level and 10% Alacrity aspect, I'd say between 15K and 20K Max. Some might think it's easier to craft a comparable set. Although you'd be looking at a higher ML.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    MuleAxe (Triple Completionist) | MuleSticker | MuleRaptor | MuleFort | MuleParts

I don't even know why Mithral is still in the game.

It was made worthless back when PRR was haphazardly introduced and never revised to be a "better" version of the armors..

It was discussed back in June of 2012 and died there.

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...tals?p=4498229

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...-mithral-armor.
    Jotmon - Let's not forget why we play these games - to have fun - ~
    Guild: Degenerate Matter - 200 (Former Guilds: ChaosKnights, Big Damn Heroes, Shadowfiends, Order of the Drow, Unusual Suspects, Raided R)
    Argo-Jotmon(Completionist - before the Otto's/XP pots easymode), Jotmonheals(Clr17/Rog2/Mnk1-Epic Completionist), Whatthetruck.. and many many more alts..

Update 24: Champions... "whew, it's ok, it's only a red name" .. sad day when trash spawn Champions and their one-shot ignore fort attacks instill more party fear than the Red named bosses.

2015 DDO Players Council
    Ravenguard Press

Quote Originally Posted by JOTMON View Post
    I don't even know why Mithral is still in the game.

It was made worthless back when PRR was haphazardly introduced and never revised to be a "better" version of the armors..

It was discussed back in June of 2012 and died there.

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...tals?p=4498229

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...-mithral-armor.
    Counts as medium armor
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    MuleAxe (Triple Completionist) | MuleSticker | MuleRaptor | MuleFort | MuleParts

Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by MuleAxe View Post
    Counts as medium armor
    That's the problem. You get slightly more AC but you lose the higher PRR of heavy armor.

2015 DDO Players Council
    Ravenguard Press

Quote Originally Posted by Krelar View Post
    That's the problem. You get slightly more AC but you lose the higher PRR of heavy armor.

It's a trade off. Someone needing Medium armor probably isn't too worried about PRR, such as a glass cannon barb.

Quote Originally Posted by MuleAxe View Post
    It's a trade off. Someone needing Medium armor probably isn't too worried about PRR, such as a glass cannon barb.
    Its not a trade off its junk.

A barbarian is better served wearing robes and getting a higher dodge% vs wearing Mithral heavy armor for a mediocre medium armor PRR and max dex bonus cap of +2.

PRR is only really usefull to heavily invested PRR/AC shield using tank toons to be anywher close to the pure miss chance benefit from Dodge.

Until DDO reworks the whole Armor system armor will never be better than robes for most classes including Barbarians.

This becomes much more evident at higher levels and Epic content.
    Jotmon - Let's not forget why we play these games - to have fun - ~
    Guild: Degenerate Matter - 200 (Former Guilds: ChaosKnights, Big Damn Heroes, Shadowfiends, Order of the Drow, Unusual Suspects, Raided R)
    Argo-Jotmon(Completionist - before the Otto's/XP pots easymode), Jotmonheals(Clr17/Rog2/Mnk1-Epic Completionist), Whatthetruck.. and many many more alts..

Update 24: Champions... "whew, it's ok, it's only a red name" .. sad day when trash spawn Champions and their one-shot ignore fort attacks instill more party fear than the Red named bosses.

2015 DDO Players Council
    Ravenguard Press

Quote Originally Posted by JOTMON View Post
    Its not a trade off its junk.

A barbarian is better served wearing robes and getting a higher dodge% vs wearing Mithral heavy armor for a mediocre medium armor PRR and max dex bonus cap of +2.

PRR is only really usefull to heavily invested PRR/AC shield using tank toons to be anywher close to the pure miss chance benefit from Dodge.

Until DDO reworks the whole Armor system armor will never be better than robes for most classes including Barbarians.

This becomes much more evident at higher levels and Epic content.
    I defer to your expertise

Intergalactic Space Crusader Livmo's Avatar

Default Spells

Quote Originally Posted by Livmo View Post
    I pulled last year either in WaterWorks or STK. This is a very nice item to have. I love mine at level 4 ish. Po Livmo on Gal cannot affrod that. Its worth more than 10k plat for sure.

I like this armor. As an arty I throw spells. At L4 I'm already using Lightening Sphere. Also it counts as med. armor and I use it for the striding.

I got one a few days ago from a red-name chest in one of Challenges. It was exactly what Livmo's picture shows -- Mithral Full Plate of Speed. The character was level 7, so Challenge level must have been 9 or 10.

I suspect it is not "lootgen" as such, but a named item similar to Sun Blade or Mace of Smiting -- an extremely rare drop which however can appear anywhere at all within certain quest level range.
    "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."

"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"