Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021

When is patch 1? I hope that black smoke effect is gone soon. Really takes some enjoyment out of the game.
    Characters: Celemia / Tukson / Thau (Broken link) / Atremus

“A pessimist is one who feels bad when he feels good for fear he'll feel worse when he feels better.”

Sorry if I missed it. But for the purposes of this system...is a bow considered a "two-hander"?
    Leader - Legion of Eberron (Cannith)
    Loromir
    Baldomir
    Weyoun
    Among others

2015 DDO Players Council

Default Remove smoke PLS

Quote Originally Posted by kinggartk View Post
    Sorry if I missed it. But for the purposes of this system...is a bow considered a "two-hander"?
    No, bows and crossbows are considered one-handers despite the fact that they use both of your hand slots. They also get that lovely dense black cloud of ugly smoke that one-handers get(just wait until you have raid groups full of people with the weapons and armor). Thus if you are a caster using an offhand and a thrower is a better choice than a bow generally.

P.S. To any devs that read this:
    The black smoke from the weapons is ugly and we cannot spend tp to cover it up like we can with the armor. Please remove it?

Quote Originally Posted by Ladislaio View Post
    No, bows and crossbows are considered one-handers despite the fact that they use both of your hand slots. They also get that lovely dense black cloud of ugly smoke that one-handers get(just wait until you have raid groups full of people with the weapons and armor). Thus if you are a caster using an offhand and a thrower is a better choice than a bow generally.

P.S. To any devs that read this:
    The black smoke from the weapons is ugly and we cannot spend tp to cover it up like we can with the armor. Please remove it?
    I was more interested in getting the purple and red slot on my bow at tier two. If it's classified a two hander...I get both slots...otherwise only the purple.
    Leader - Legion of Eberron (Cannith)
    Loromir
    Baldomir
    Weyoun
    Among others

Community Member

Thumbs down Thunder Home Armor

I play several evasion toons; specifically I really enjoy playing a AA primary build with Tempest secondary. The armor effects I am most interested in are on medium armor: alacrity. Because I am an evasion toon I will not wear, grind or purchase this armor. I am not impressed with the light armor for this or many of the builds I play that focus on evasion. I was a premium player that updated my account to VIP for ETR wood and update 21. I have now gone back to premium as I have very little interest in the new level 30 raids. the weapons are another story but the weapons I have now work quite well in all other EE content. Therefore I am unwilling to pay for VIP just for Haunted Halls or Thunder Home and I will seriously debate whether I purchase these paks with Turbine Points. The lag in Thunder Home explorer and raids is unacceptable and makes all this barely playable anyhow. I can not count on two hands and two feet the number of times everyone has froze only to unfreeze with everyone dead, what a waste of time and resources. I am really disappointed as I love new quests and other then the armor I like the loot system for weapons. The problem is simply that this is not worth the time or the money.

Community Member

Default Smoke

Quote Originally Posted by raclaw View Post
    Please change appearance weapons after an 1 st upgrade... black cloud obscures the sword and looks as dark cotton candy ...

You look like Pig-pen from peanuts. He he he

I'm assuming the dev who came up with that is one of the devs that got laid off. Hence WHY he was laid off.

Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by count_spicoli View Post
    I'm assuming the dev who came up with that is one of the devs that got laid off. Hence WHY he was laid off.
    Or maybe it was made that way as soon as he found out he was getting laid off.

Quote Originally Posted by SeaWolf925 View Post
    You look like Pig-pen from peanuts. He he he
    This picture looks like censored Hentai.
    ~ Archangels ~
    Grimmlock (Heroic Completionist Life 15); Saulot (Life 3); Leviathian (Life 5); Flogging Molly; Mithriss; TheBoondock Saynts; Bushmils; Humblebeard; Guinnesss.
    Tiocfaidh ár lá

Quote Originally Posted by Krelar View Post
    Or maybe it was made that way as soon as he found out he was getting laid off.

Ha ha that's funny

The black cloud aka pom poms is strange. I have a Kama and Quarterstaff with the same tier 1 on both, but only the Kama has the toxic cloud... So strange
    Characters: Celemia / Tukson / Thau (Broken link) / Atremus

“A pessimist is one who feels bad when he feels good for fear he'll feel worse when he feels better.”

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by count_spicoli View Post
    Im assuming that they prob. contract out alot of the work. I.E. a Pack at a time, I think things would be more polished if they had long time caregivers for new stuff.

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021