Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Teh_Troll View Post
    Back on topic . . .

So are we back to singing "Hail to king khopesh!" again? I know it's looking like a zillion runs to get these things but once we get there . . . are all other on-handed weapons going to the back of the bus?
    For everything with 8 Fighter lvls - yes (15-20 x3 khopesh).
    Rogues have their niche for daggers and qstaffs (17-20 x3).
    Blunts are good if you run in LD (17-20 x3 warhammers).
    And Ravager stacks with pulverizer, but who plays a barb anyway (15-20 x3 warhammers).

Personally I'm probably going for one Warhammer with the 35% fort bypass and regenerating action boost thing. And keeping Mornh in the other hand for set bonus, seeker and more crit range.
    Last edited by Eth; 02-24-2014 at 11:16 AM.
    Thelanis - Ethforged - Etherar - Fjirty --- Mitis Mors
    Ghallanda - Ethrayne - Ethryne --- Omnipresence
    Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKVn...wLuzB2Q/videos

Back on topic . . .

So are we back to singing "Hail to king khopesh!" again? I know it's looking like a zillion runs to get these things but once we get there . . . are all other on-handed weapons going to the back of the bus?
    Rapiers and scimitars will crit more often so won't they be better for the procs? Well, there will be a lot more fighting skeletons it seems, so warhammers will likely be a lot more popular....

On a side note...I think u21 is the nail in the coffin for pale masters being a viable end game build (being relegated to flavor build or forced to use shiradi most of the time).
    Epic Fail
    Orien server

Quote Originally Posted by Hathorian View Post
    Rapiers and scimitars will crit more often so won't they be better for the procs? Well, there will be a lot more fighting skeletons it seems, so warhammers will likely be a lot more popular....

On a side note...I think u21 is the nail in the coffin for pale masters being a viable end game build (being relegated to flavor build or forced to use shiradi most of the time).
    Yea, PMs are rather suboptimal in the shadow dragon raid (you can be valuable if you can solve puzzles though ).

Although...they get thealed by negative damage...hmhmhm...
    Thelanis - Ethforged - Etherar - Fjirty --- Mitis Mors
    Ghallanda - Ethrayne - Ethryne --- Omnipresence
    Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKVn...wLuzB2Q/videos

Quote Originally Posted by Eth View Post
    For everything with 8 Fighter lvls - yes (15-20 x3 khopesh).
    Rogues have their niche for daggers and qstaffs (17-20 x3).
    Blunts are good if you run in LD (17-20 x3 warhammers).
    And Ravager stacks with pulverizer, but who plays a barb anyway (15-20 x3 warhammers).

Personally I'm probably going for one Warhammer with the 35% fort bypass and regenerating action boost thing. And keeping Mornh in the other hand for set bonus, seeker and more crit range.
    Yeah, I think the thunderforged fort bypass warhammer + Mornh is a good call. I actually have Mornh on one of my characters. His next life will be 8F/6R/6M dualwielding deathnips so that will be perfect. Deathnips vs most monsters and the warhammers vs shadow dracolich/skellies/Abbot/TO, etc

With the number of red names and high fort mobs (undead) I wonder if precision is a better feat than PA for TWF builds these days. It would be good if you can fit in both and switch as needed....
    Last edited by Hathorian; 02-24-2014 at 11:33 AM.
    Epic Fail
    Orien server

Yea, PMs are rather suboptimal in the shadow dragon raid (you can be valuable if you can solve puzzles though ).
    And they are totally useless in the Double Dragons raid as almost everything is red named. Even in the wilderness most of the monsters are skeletons.....
    Epic Fail
    Orien server

It's a stupid comparison. They have tens of thousands of HP.
    right.. I can see it now.

Army Leader: "Weapons master, these adventures we keep facing have this item on. that protects them from critical hits, we should consider doing the same, given we plan to wage war an entire city of these people"

Weapon Master: "Nahh, my 10K HP will protect me"

Army Leader: "That's nice, but really, I mean, we should consider something, maybe at least 50% fort, some DR, or at least some PRR to help us in this fight, perhaps even some cure wands and potions, even a few resist items to cut down on the damage effect of their weapons, after all, one these guys just killed everyone in house Dun'Robar"

Weapons Master: "Nope, I got 10K HP, I'm good"

...and people wonder why this game is a cake walk.

Quote Originally Posted by lyrecono View Post
    Protecting their own interest. slay the mage who is develloping this new heavy fort thing before he finishes it..

All joking asside, when you play a video game that allows for the occasional damage spike, you might get that wauw feeling. You and that ogre are hacking away at each other in the waterworks, both at 10% of your life and then it hapends, a crit with carnifex, bam, a whoppen 150 damage, you win the fight. a close call is all you need to get the adreneline going.

There are plenty of constructs, undead and plants around to annoy us, making everything 20+ immune to crits would turn it all into generic gray paste and remove one of the last few reasons to play them.

I rather have full fort only for full plate/adam body, not for robe wearing toons.
    I'll be honest, I was rather taken aback at how easy heavy fort was to acquire when I first started playing, it was like "This negates all critical, and it drops like candy.. for real?"

Personally, I always felt that Heavy fort was way too powerful for how easy it was to get, and that it should have been reserved to ultra-rare raid items to have such an ability.

But then again, as others have pointed out, Ebberon is ridiculously Monty Haul.

But still, if that is the way it goes, it should go that way in both directions, if it's easy for us to get, then it should be easy for the mobs to have.

Can you imagine how silly this sounds for the leader of the devil army, tasked with waging war on Ebberon, where they will have to fight wizard and warrior, eladren and human alike, and they are like "Heavy fort and some resist items?.. Nahhhh, I have plenty of HP"

Quote Originally Posted by Ungood View Post
    right.. I can see it now.

Army Leader: "Weapons master, these adventures we keep facing have this item on. that protects them from critical hits, we should consider doing the same, given we plan to wage war an entire city of these people"

Weapon Master: "Nahh, my 10K HP will protect me"

Army Leader: "That's nice, but really, I mean, we should consider something, maybe at least 50% fort, some DR, or at least some PRR to help us in this fight, perhaps even some cure wands and potions, even a few resist items to cut down on the damage effect of their weapons, after all, one these guys just killed everyone in house Dun'Robar"

Weapons Master: "Nope, I got 10K HP, I'm good"

...and people wonder why this game is a cake walk.
    Your arguments are bad enough to put you on the ignore list, I suggest the rest of my minions do the same as you add no value to any conversation.

I'll be honest, I was rather taken aback at how easy heavy fort was to acquire when I first started playing, it was like "This negates all critical, and it drops like candy.. for real?"

Personally, I always felt that Heavy fort was way too powerful for how easy it was to get, and that it should have been reserved to ultra-rare raid items to have such an ability.

But then again, as others have pointed out, Ebberon is ridiculously Monty Haul.

But still, if that is the way it goes, it should go that way in both directions, if it's easy for us to get, then it should be easy for the mobs to have.

Can you imagine how silly this sounds for the leader of the devil army, tasked with waging war on Ebberon, where they will have to fight wizard and warrior, eladren and human alike, and they are like "Heavy fort and some resist items?.. Nahhhh, I have plenty of HP"
    Hmm... a f2per talking about oh my god loots always been so easy to get.... not in the beginning it wasn't.. not remotely close.

That's just an irritant to me...

As for the couple of you saying about monsters and loot.... there isn't a city full of heros.... oh yes its an mmo so there is.... but everyone's playing the story. In the story there is only you or a few of you. Read the dialogs, listen to the npcs... *they refer to you as sun-saint and hero*..... not *you hear them call every 2nd guy sun-saint and hero*.... way to common a misconception about the story in mmos for a lot of people... remember its an rpg... YOU are supposed to be the hero.... in dragon age you are the hero, in skyrim you are the dragonborn... etc etc etc on down the line in rpgs... your just playing an rpg with some other people hanging around......

You don't think the npcs go get captured by the same guys for the next guy I line do you? OH well they averted the war by killing 15000 of us.... ok get 15000 more and a big ice fortress so the next guy can do it again. You are there for your story, you are the hero of the city, the worlds... If you never played pnp you wont understand... but you have to separate what you as a player knows rom what you as a player know. Its a fundamental separation in any pen and paper game.... an mmo is no different in that you must separate what you the player know (there's a hundred of us out here) versus what your character knows (im out to save the world, those couple of ba's ive met at the inn before might be able to help me save the whatsit from Duke Howsyourdaddy*

Its a big part of the story telling that goes into any mmo out there. If you forget that, then you probably shouldn't be complaining about the properties and distinctions in story lines and character events or npc motivations.

Wow I cant believe I actually had to just explain story breakdown and knowledge partition to anyone playing a game that's 8 years old.....

Default THF vs TWF

If THF needs some love to bring it on par with the TWF for the new Thunder-forged items, allow 2-H weapons to have an additional slot- tier 4.
    A player could choose to put in any of the tier 1-3 abilities or a tier 4 only ability.
    Tier 4 options that come to mind -
    1. Any ability from tiers 1-3
    2. +1w and +1 critical multiplier
    3. expanded critical range
    4. cast 'ruin' on crit (no save)
    5 True vorpal (no hp limit, no save) - does not work on red/purple-named bosses. Instead they take 10,000 untyped damage (no save)
    Just a few ideas - obviously more choices can be added

ps. since hand-wraps take both hand slots, they are 2-H weapons for tier 4 availability (yes, I have a hand-wrap melee monk)
    (Combat): You are hit by your knockdown.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerhungry View Post
    If THF needs some love to bring it on par with the TWF for the new Thunder-forged items, allow 2-H weapons to have an additional slot- tier 4.
    A player could choose to put in any of the tier 1-3 abilities or a tier 4 only ability.
    5 True vorpal (no hp limit, no save) - does not work on red/purple-named bosses. Instead they take 10,000 untyped damage (no save)

ps. since hand-wraps take both hand slots, they are 2-H weapons for tier 4 availability (yes, I have a hand-wrap melee monk)
    I don't really see THF getting the short end of the stick here. They still have 3 of the most powerful weapons in the game (ESOS, Sireth, and Cleaver) and none of them complain about needing more "Love" apart from wanting something better than the ESOS. That bonus to crit multi and [w] stupid powerful when you start actually looking at the weapon stats.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaxx View Post
    Hmm... a f2per talking about oh my god loots always been so easy to get.... not in the beginning it wasn't.. not remotely close.

That's just an irritant to me...
    LOL, you mean when the level cap was 10, and the ML for heavy fort was 11, Oh I am sure it was a tad hard to get.

As for the couple of you saying about monsters and loot.... there isn't a city full of heros.... oh yes its an mmo so there is.... but everyone's playing the story. In the story there is only you or a few of you. Read the dialogs, listen to the npcs... *they refer to you as sun-saint and hero*..... not *you hear them call every 2nd guy sun-saint and hero*.... way to common a misconception about the story in mmos for a lot of people... remember its an rpg... YOU are supposed to be the hero.... in dragon age you are the hero, in skyrim you are the dragonborn... etc etc etc on down the line in rpgs... your just playing an rpg with some other people hanging around......
    I see, you don't read the dialogue.

Most quests build upon each other, for example, if you paid any attention at all to the Shroud, you would know that the rift in the Vale of twilight was caused by a Lich trying to ascend to godhhod and failing.

Ok, so, we get the idea there are OTHER hero's in this game, because even if you never ran Abbot, you get that little story bit. Same with Reavers. And don't get started on quest arc's, where you know, you just destroyed their temple,or 50 of their friends to get to step two, and they have not learned a single thing since the last time you came plowing through, you know, to prep up, to get things ready, maybe set some additonal traps.. Nope.. nothing..

In Tangelroot you stomp the same dungeon like 6 times, and no one catches a clue to be more prepared for your arrival, nope, no resists, no maybe get some Humanoid bane, for that bugger if they come back, nope.. nothing. Just as flatted footed as ever.

In Sorrowdusk, it's even mentioned they will be expecting you and that is why you need to take the side entrance, and.. lo.. nope, not prepared at all.

In the major city battle in Evening Star, the Drow know that a hero (or hero's) from another world have come though the rift, remember, you killed a few of them on the way over.

So, if you have been reading the text, by the time you get to CitW, you're expected, but they are still unprepared to deal with you.. really?

And lets not forget your arrival to Dreaming Dark, where they talk about what you have done, (if you have done anything), you know they have been watching you, they should already know what you can do.

Wow I cant believe I actually had to just explain story breakdown and knowledge partition to anyone playing a game that's 8 years old.....
    I can't believe you failed so hard after playing it for 8 years, next time you want to discuss flavor text, read it first.

Your arguments are bad enough to put you on the ignore list, I suggest the rest of my minions do the same as you add no value to any conversation.
    eh.. no more or less pointless then the "Hjeals Meh" meme you keep struggling to keep alive.

Thumbs up

LOL, you mean when the level cap was 10, and the ML for heavy fort was 11, Oh I am sure it was a tad hard to get.

I see, you don't read the dialogue.

Most quests build upon each other, for example, if you paid any attention at all to the Shroud, you would know that the rift in the Vale of twilight was caused by a Lich trying to ascend to godhhod and failing.

Ok, so, we get the idea there are OTHER hero's in this game, because even if you never ran Abbot, you get that little story bit. Same with Reavers. And don't get started on quest arc's, where you know, you just destroyed their temple,or 50 of their friends to get to step two, and they have not learned a single thing since the last time you came plowing through, you know, to prep up, to get things ready, maybe set some additonal traps.. Nope.. nothing..

In Tangelroot you stomp the same dungeon like 6 times, and no one catches a clue to be more prepared for your arrival, nope, no resists, no maybe get some Humanoid bane, for that bugger if they come back, nope.. nothing. Just as flatted footed as ever.

In Sorrowdusk, it's even mentioned they will be expecting you and that is why you need to take the side entrance, and.. lo.. nope, not prepared at all.

In the major city battle in Evening Star, the Drow know that a hero (or hero's) from another world have come though the rift, remember, you killed a few of them on the way over.

So, if you have been reading the text, by the time you get to CitW, you're expected, but they are still unprepared to deal with you.. really?

And lets not forget your arrival to Dreaming Dark, where they talk about what you have done, (if you have done anything), you know they have been watching you, they should already know what you can do.

I can't believe you failed so hard after playing it for 8 years, next time you want to discuss flavor text, read it first.
    Hmm lets see where shall I start out at....

lets see heavy fort level 11.. oh yes get +'s and levels haven't changed at all over the years this game has been around hmm???. you know the first widely available heavy fort item was the nightforged gorgut... and just to really cheese you off fort items were here IN THE BEGINING....

As for story.... well heres how this workds.... abbot was module 5.. shroud was module 6... the story continued and if... oh I don't know... you actually played the game back then.. you logically would have done abbot in the time that it was out, and then shroud later in the time it was out.... the story was told in chronological order.. you come along later, long after they're fresh content and the story line has passed by them, and think that because you weren't here at the time the story line doesn't make sense because you didn't play abbot....

news flash for ya there sonny jim.... the story in ddo has been told as an evolving continuing tale since it first started.... if you jump in late and weren't here for that part of the story line... well that aint my problem.... but its yours for assuming the way you are.

Tangleroot... they bring out whisperdooms offspring, they bring out the casters and the slayers... so they do progress in ready status... not as dynamic as it could be.... but unless its a 7 part thing of one quest... well not gonna happen like that... and while the game has evolved tech for that, it wasn't there back at launch so umm... yeah you bit off the wrong piece of wood there to sparky....

Sorrowdusk same difference...

Drow... a couple of people they thought were escaped slaves came through the underdark and wooped em... yo are assuming the drow command structure is that one group who let some *slaves* get away or let some humans defeat them would be news they would share with other drow... you know nothing about fr drow do you????? If you did you would realize how utterly trivial your argument is... and the one time we would be expected.... lolths champions are waiting for us.... and oh yes lolth herself has plenty of stuff waiting for us.... but being the melomaniacal goddess that she is thinks shes enough to take care of the people that banded together to go in. Lolth is prepared.... in the typical lolth way.

Dreaming dark... yeah you notice the part where your in the amphitheater and the shades go *not xx who did this* *not xxx who did that* and those shades RUN THE HECK AWAY.... that sounds like they set a trap.... then finding out who you REALLY are said heck no we're out.... nope not prepared at all... actually prepared with an ambush... and then scared brownless when you show...

Failed hard.... wow you keep deluding yourself there junior about what you THINK you know about the games storyline.... because when all is all and sundry have a look around and compare whats said... .. well you live up to your name there junior.

You think you know the game, you think your a voice of the game... LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL... get off the high horse and don't pick an argument when you don't know what your talkin about because someone like me will come along and ruin your day.

Pick apart what I said all you want... you cant argue with whats stated above, its not opinion... its the game. I been here on and off since this thing launched sonny jim... I'm the wrong guy to argue with on game history. Do me a favor, quote that and add it to your bio... and look at it every time your about to make an uninformed or opinionated post that you cant back up 100% with experience.

I'm done with this quote counter quote, I've made my statements, I've backed em up with whats in the game and timeline in game.... fouth round ko on you there sonny jim.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerhungry View Post

Why.. you know the differences when you make the choic of twf versus thf in the way it works and what costs are established with each. Is one one handed weapon as powerful as one two handed weapon... no.... so should someone wilding a 1 handed weapon and a shield have a setbonus with any shield in the game??

It doesn't cost any more than a 1 hander yet you want them to be more powerful than one handers.. (which they are by general stats) but yet care nothing for the cost of two one handers versus 1 twohander.. or the feats ivolved... or glancing blows or yada yada.... just *my playtoy isn't as good as it used to be with these weapons... gimme gimme*

What happens if when the sentient weapons show, theres one two hander to rule them all... and they I don't know... do something to two handers to make them more balanced... and that change or crafting ability jakes that two hander so much more powerful that the thf devotee's just say HAHA twf sucks.... and that HAS happened before... do they then nerf thf... and we get to listen to these same people say NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....thf versus twf power balance ebbs and flows over the years.... in the days of the half orc being new it was thf... in the early days of esos it was thf... in.... well I can go on and on about thf's *days* *don't get me started on twitching or for 1handed trip attack spamming* Right now one will be more dominant than the other.... and in 6 months that cold all change suddenly.

Must be better option, I doubt it will stack with 20 from black.
    Test yourself in Pit maybe but at least 20 black and 15 from Fot shortsword or 10 Envenomed Blade doesn't seem to stack.

Or maybe we'll ditch the black for something else finally.
    Ghallanda

Community Member

Default N/H/E Item differences

I was really excited when FoT came out because I felt they finally got this right. It drops fully upgraded on EE, but others can get it over time without running EE. I thought it was going to be the norm from then on. I'd like to see all N/H/E items retroactively go to a similar system, even if the grind is painful on hard, insane on normal.

Hmm lets see where shall I start out at....

lets see heavy fort level 11.. oh yes get +'s and levels haven't changed at all over the years this game has been around hmm???. you know the first widely available heavy fort item was the nightforged gorgut... and just to really cheese you off fort items were here IN THE BEGINING....
    and this would cheese me off why?

Yah, I could see that as fair, that quest was difficult at level, Drugar tend to hit hard for a new player, so a reasonable challenge, but I still think it should have been closer to a 1% drop rate out of Tempest Spine, as opposed to a guaranteed trade in.

As for story.... well heres how this workds.... abbot was module 5.. shroud was module 6... the story continued and if... oh I don't know... you actually played the game back then.. you logically would have done abbot in the time that it was out, and then shroud later in the time it was out.... the story was told in chronological order.. you come along later, long after they're fresh content and the story line has passed by them, and think that because you weren't here at the time the story line doesn't make sense because you didn't play abbot....
    Logically you *MAY* have done, but you did not *HAVE* to have done. If you did, or did not do it, it got done, by someone. If that was with you (and obviously some others, who may or may not be the same people you will do shroud with), that makes it pretty clear, there is more then -Just You- as the hero in this game.

In fact, you should love this.. remember clearing the air.. "Don't go down without friends". Pretty painfully clear.. You're not the only hero in StromReach kiddo, and I think that was Day 1 too.

Now I could carry on, about how time and time and time again, it gets shown that you're not the lone hero, that you're not the chosen one, that you and many others are in some respects just pair arms no better or worse then the last few people they talked to.

Like in Necro for example, with so many giving the response "Oh look you did it" and expect you to just disregard the hundreds of bodies on the ground of the Hero's before you that didn't do it.

It's painfully clear that this city is full of "Adventures" trying to crave out their name in the history books, notice "Butchers Path" is just a challenge, you did it.. you're not alone, you're not the first, you won't be the last.

Same with Scoundrels Run. Yah, you did it.. when many others failed, and now many more will try.. thanks!

The game is full of that. It's very clear in DDO, you're not the lone hero here.

news flash for ya there sonny jim.... the story in ddo has been told as an evolving continuing tale since it first started.... if you jump in late and weren't here for that part of the story line... well that aint my problem.... but its yours for assuming the way you are.
    Someone did it, which proves is my whole point, there are more Hero's in this game, then just you 'sonny jim'

Tangleroot... they bring out whisperdooms offspring, they bring out the casters and the slayers... so they do progress in ready status... not as dynamic as it could be.... but unless its a 7 part thing of one quest... well not gonna happen like that... and while the game has evolved tech for that, it wasn't there back at launch so umm... yeah you bit off the wrong piece of wood there to sparky....
    They don't bring out anything 'sparky' you go in after those targets. They just stand around going "Oh no we are being attacked" not even an "again" like you were not there just 5 min before, busting their heads in. No prep, no resists, no nothing, I mean you would think the survivors would you know.. Prep for another assault.

Drow... a couple of people they thought were escaped slaves came through the underdark and wooped em... yo are assuming the drow command structure is that one group who let some *slaves* get away or let some humans defeat them would be news they would share with other drow... you know nothing about fr drow do you?????
    Lets see.. a group of oddly dressed adventures comes crashing though a daemon web portal from the WRONG side, and free a pack of slaves, in the process killing several guards and scouts in the Under dark, as well as a high ranking Female Weapon Master, If you read any FR books on drow you would know that kind of intel would go straight to the 1st matron, and EVERY other matron would know about it, within the passing of the day.

If you did you would realize how utterly trivial your argument is
    Actually I am learning how little you really know on the subject you have chosen to debate on.

and oh yes lolth herself has plenty of stuff waiting for us.... but being the melomaniacal goddess that she is thinks shes enough to take care of the people that banded together to go in. Lolth is prepared.... in the typical lolth way.
    If you have read anything on Lolath, she does not play fair, She rules by Fear, as such she would know our greatest fears, our weakness, and made sure our best abilities were laughed off by her minions as a show of her power.

Dreaming dark... yeah you notice the part where your in the amphitheater and the shades go *not xx who did this* *not xxx who did that* and those shades RUN THE HECK AWAY.... that sounds like they set a trap.... then finding out who you REALLY are said heck no we're out.... nope not prepared at all... actually prepared with an ambush... and then scared brownless when you show...
    Oh good, one you noticed. Did you also notice, they call you by NAME, each of you? As opposed to "Aren't those that..." That meaning, they already know there are many hero's of Ebebron, you are the one that did these things.. as opposed to those other things.. Keep the Dream Alive.

I'm done with this quote counter quote, I've made my statements, I've backed em up with whats in the game and timeline in game.... fouth round ko on you there sonny jim.
    Probably for the best, as the saying goes, Quit while you're behind.

All you have done so far is shown how little you know about what you have opted to talk about.

To close on a positive note however:

well you live up to your name
    My namesake is a homage to one of the greatest Science Fiction writers of their era, and a notation to what was considered one of their most thought provoking works involving social political movements. So if I am living up to that name, I am honored. Thank you.

In return for such a novel proclamation on your part, allow me to say in return you are living up to your namesake as well, however, Xaxx, is meaningless, pointless, string of letters, that has zero merit or meaning behind it.
    Last edited by Ungood; 02-24-2014 at 11:34 PM.

Thanks for proving that I'm right there again sonny jim... your opinion isn't fact, please stop spouting it as. Nothing you've said in your OPINIONS have dislodged any of the FACTS I laid out. I know your gonna wanna blah blah blah some more to make yourself feel better... but theres no point... ko in the 4th round.

Now that we've put the amateur wannabe troll back in his place, lets get back to our opinions and a few facts about this crafting system.

Thanks for proving that I'm right there again sonny jim... your opinion isn't fact, please stop spouting it as. Nothing you've said in your OPINIONS have dislodged any of the FACTS I laid out. I know your gonna wanna blah blah blah some more to make yourself feel better... but theres no point... ko in the 4th round.

Now that we've put the amateur wannabe troll back in his place, lets get back to our opinions and a few facts about this crafting system.
    Yes, please, lets get back to discussing this new raid and items again, I am going to need something thought provoking and informative to revitalize the brain cells that just shriveled reading the idiocy of the above post.

Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 LastLast