Community Member

Default Adamantine property

Is there a way to add Adamantine property to a weapon (doesn't matter what kine of weapon) permanently.
    (please be sure it works)

Quote Originally Posted by Treepower View Post
    Is there a way to add Adamantine property to a weapon (doesn't matter what kine of weapon) permanently.
    Not to my knowledge by crafting.

The metal property is permanently part of a weapon that possesses it, but it cannot be added to it, save one item: A Ruby of Adamantine (level 12) will do it. There are similar augment gems for other metal properties.
    Editor, The Book of Syncletica: An unofficial DDO Monk Guide, and Stormreach Shadows: An unofficial DDO Stealth Guide
    The Order of Syncletica: A DDO-flavored blog on Monks and gameplay and more

Community Member

You can with a Red Augment. Or temporarily with the Artificer spell Adamantine Weapons. A Bladeforged can do it temporarily using Communion of Handling.

Community Member

thanks for the info, but i need something i can add to my quarterstaff(Breeze) which doesn't have augment slot

thanks for the info, but i need something i can add to my quarterstaff(Breeze) which doesn't have augment slot
    In which case, aside from an Artificer buff, it is not possible.
    Editor, The Book of Syncletica: An unofficial DDO Monk Guide, and Stormreach Shadows: An unofficial DDO Stealth Guide
    The Order of Syncletica: A DDO-flavored blog on Monks and gameplay and more

AFAIK you can add metalline (covers Adamantine, Alchemical Silver, Byeshk, Cold Iron and Mithral) on a weapon via Cannith Crafting but it is not possible to craft named items. So in your case (Breeze without augment slot) there is no way to add adamantine other than arti buff.

Community Member

thanks anyway