Community Member

Wink Need Advice on Barb PL for Completionist

I am still duding: Barb-Sorc (quick way) or 12barb/4fvs/4rog (seems pretty).
    What would be the feats for Barb-sorc. I think better is WF 1-10 sorc and barb after lvl 10
    What feats and enhancements?
    Ty
    P.S: It will be my last build request, cause next life I will use A heart for Bard PL

Community Member inspiredunease's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aglabac View Post
    What would be the feats for Barb-sorc. I think better is WF 1-10 sorc and barb after lvl 10
    Ty
    P.S: It will be my last build request, cause next life I will use A heart for Bard PL
    Take 1 barb if you go the sorc route as 10% move speed, and some THF bonuses are going to be more valuable early on. Alternatively google pastlifenmo.

2016 DDO Players Council RD2play's Avatar

go with barb/sorc if only doing heroics, choose the Fvs one if you intend on doing EPIC's. my 2cp.

2015 DDO Players Council Dodoroq's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RD2play View Post
    go with barb/sorc if only doing heroics, choose the Fvs one if you intend on doing EPIC's. my 2cp.
    Did Barb/Arti personally and it went well, would be even better if I used WF. Sorc variant should work too.
    Characters on Cannith: Daian of the Tree, completionist (life 15); Tirain Hawksong (4th life Monkcher), Sorain Hawksong (2nd life Wizard), several mules.
    Recruitment Officer and proud member of The Silver Legion on Cannith. Feel free to PM me about the guild!

Quote Originally Posted by Aglabac View Post
    Ty
    Can't help you much with feats

But I would go FVS first to get with the healings, then go sorc and end with barb....but if you're doing WF perhaps FVS isn't the best option....paladin for divine grace might be a bit more beneficial.

I can offer some TR framework commentary...might be useful for others.

My TR framework is pretty basic but lots of fun:

6 rogue - traps, sneak dice, evasion, skills
    6 ranger - TWF, ITWF, Ram's might, jump and manyshot (she's a dual khopesh user)
    8 whatever

Human works best for this for the feat (whcih is how I get khopeshes in there) but any race could work with a different weapon set.

So far she's been successful getting through annoying TRs in both ease and fun.

Also personally I'd heart for the barb and play the bard. Bards are a lot more fun than you think or even what their reputation puts them at.

Good luck!
    Last edited by MadCookieQueen; 02-24-2014 at 09:01 AM.

Community Member

10 WF Arti / 10 Barb

Arti SLAs are stronger than sorc ones, plus you get trapping so you can shortman elites, and a repeater and ranged so you don't need much heals, and light heals to cover what you do need.