Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 38 of 38
  1. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Violith View Post
    I think they were talking about
    Advanced Ninja Training: While you are centered, you can use your Dexterity modifier for damage with piercing and slashing weapons. You also gain a chance based on your Dexterity score to throw an extra shuriken per attack.

    It used to allow the ivy wraps (which do have peircing damage type) to give dex to damage, the cove gloves never did as they applied a d4 piercing damage rather then adding piercing type to the weapon. They have since changed it so it doesnt work with any handwraps, including the ivy wraps. (the lower lvl scorched wraps have the same named effect, but... not sure if they worked or not. I know first hand the ivy wraps did at one point, but never had a pair of the scorched to try)

    however, we did have a mention to get vorpal strikes to get looked at and possible applied to it... but, since they changed ivy wraps to not work with it I doubt they will get around to that.
    The last updates disabled the Ivy Wraps and Scorching Wraps as actual piercing/slashing "weapons." Likewise, my use of Vorpal Strikes on one of my ninjas doesn't send poison while unarmed at present.
    Editor, The Book of Syncletica: An unofficial DDO Monk Guide, and Stormreach Shadows: An unofficial DDO Stealth Guide
    The Order of Syncletica: A DDO-flavored blog on Monks and gameplay and more
    (formerly known as Spencerian)

  2. #22
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    191

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spencerian View Post
    Please don't try to force-fit DDO rules with D&D--the rules of live gameplay differ because DDO isn't a turn-by-turn based game as its Pen-and-Paper inspiration. A MMORPG has to play things a little differently.
    You can justify things like using spell points as opposed to a low number of spells per day, the bloated mob hit points or other scaling-related peculiarities along those principles, but I don't see how that even remotely applies to something like using dexterity for unarmed damage.

  3. #23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by assimilateur View Post
    You can justify things like using spell points as opposed to a low number of spells per day, the bloated mob hit points or other scaling-related peculiarities along those principles, but I don't see how that even remotely applies to something like using dexterity for unarmed damage.
    As said, we already have this: Weapon Finesse. However, most people don't like it.

    I don't make the game, I just beat it by its own rules as best I can. Most of us succeed, perceived imbalances or not.

    I shout out when there's a significant bug or issue, but if I have to stoop to complaining about the game overall design, I'm only wasting my time and should be playing something else. You should consider this as well.
    Editor, The Book of Syncletica: An unofficial DDO Monk Guide, and Stormreach Shadows: An unofficial DDO Stealth Guide
    The Order of Syncletica: A DDO-flavored blog on Monks and gameplay and more
    (formerly known as Spencerian)

  4. #24
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    191

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spencerian View Post
    I shout out when there's a significant bug or issue, but if I have to stoop to complaining about the game overall design, I'm only wasting my time and should be playing something else. You should consider this as well.
    Consider this then: they were planning on nerfing quivering palm into oblivion and have recently backpedaled to only nerfing it halfway. It would be one hell of a coincidence if this change of plans wasn't related to people complaining about it.

  5. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by assimilateur View Post
    Consider this then: they were planning on nerfing quivering palm into oblivion and have recently backpedaled to only nerfing it halfway. It would be one hell of a coincidence if this change of plans wasn't related to people complaining about it.
    Not everything can be fully tested for balance on the test servers.

    If there is anyone to "blame," the players themselves are to be in the sense that imbalance would be demonstrated by the players who maximize the ability and then spread the word to others.

    In short, the "Fight Club" rule is continually violated, so it's a matter of time before the devs spot the activity and compare it to other classes (or have other reasons in terms of mechanics) and then decide to nerf it for balance. Again, their game, their rules. We all generally beat the game, either way.
    Editor, The Book of Syncletica: An unofficial DDO Monk Guide, and Stormreach Shadows: An unofficial DDO Stealth Guide
    The Order of Syncletica: A DDO-flavored blog on Monks and gameplay and more
    (formerly known as Spencerian)

  6. #26
    Community Member twigzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    779

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fTdOmen View Post
    HAHAHA.

    Given all the bugs handwraps have had over the years, do you honestly believe turbine wouldn't have changed and fixed them if they were capable of doing so.

    There's a lot of client side files that you could browse to see what a mess their databases are.
    True story!

  7. #27
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    191

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spencerian View Post
    Again, their game, their rules.
    OK? Discussing the rules is not just generally permissible and reasonable if it is being done by (presumably) paying customers, but in some rare cases even useful, as demonstrated here when a nerf is being lessened before it is rolled out because people were complaining about it. You're not wrong in that the nerf itself was presumably precipitated by people talking about how OP QP was, but wanting to silence discussion like this based on people supposedly not calling the shots is ridiculous.

  8. #28
    Community Member niehues's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    (Ghallanda)
    Posts
    193

    Default

    I'm still not sure why Turbine did not code the wraps as tiny weaps that are holded by monks.. if they do so we could even see the weap effects on the monk's hands.. (like holy or poison...)


    It would eliminate all the wraps are not weap and would be also a lot easy to code stuff i guess.. ( not as easy as change the descriptions tho )

  9. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by niehues View Post
    I'm still not sure why Turbine did not code the wraps as tiny weaps that are holded by monks.. if they do so we could even see the weap effects on the monk's hands.. (like holy or poison...)


    It would eliminate all the wraps are not weap and would be also a lot easy to code stuff i guess.. ( not as easy as change the descriptions tho )
    The thread's a little old, but it's not dead yet.

    The reason why handwraps aren't coded as weapons is because the Monk's body is coded as the weapon. Look at the Monk article on the DDO Wiki to see what I mean. One column separates Monks from most; the Unarmed Damage column. Here, even if you fight completely barehanded (no handwraps at all), you still deal incredible damage, and can add any ki elemental and special attack. Your innate unarmed damage works as other weapons might, increasing as you level. The Monk augments the handwraps, not the other way around.

    The Monk, by design, is the only class that can fight without a stitch of gear on, at-level, yet still prevail and survive. Not that I'd like to do so, but it can be done.

    You can see what your Monk does in terms of damage with handwraps on, in the Detail of your Inventory, as you would with any other weapon. In particularly, the weapon damage modifier is shown and other information. Again, you don't see the general damage because that's part of the Monk itself.

    Because of this, early on, the idea of Green Steel handwraps was a PiTA for the devs. Now with Cannith crafting and other special ways to generate handwraps, its not as much as a problem. But we'll likely never see GS wraps as that is older (and stable) code that doesn't need changing for Monks and possibly borking Shroud crafting for everyone else.
    Editor, The Book of Syncletica: An unofficial DDO Monk Guide, and Stormreach Shadows: An unofficial DDO Stealth Guide
    The Order of Syncletica: A DDO-flavored blog on Monks and gameplay and more
    (formerly known as Spencerian)

  10. #30
    Community Member Munkenmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    3,691

    Default

    [QUOTE=Spencerian;5339481
    The Monk, by design, is the only class that can fight without a stitch of gear on, at-level, yet still prevail and survive. Not that I'd like to do so, but it can be done.[/QUOTE]

    Really? An animal form druid works just aswell with healing a pet and summons to boot.

    In any content a naked monk could contribute a self healing caster would likely be just as effective too.

  11. #31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spencerian View Post
    As said, we already have this: Weapon Finesse. However, most people don't like it.
    You do realize that the Weapon Finesse feat does not apply dex to damage, right? Because you seem to keep saying this like it does. Weapon Finesse only allows you to use your dex modifier for ToHit with light weapons, or weapons that are specifically classified as light with regards to this feat (rapiers).

    @risenfall - If you're willing to splash 3 levels of rogue and use the Weapon Finesse feat, you can spend 6AP on getting dex to damage with light weapons. I am not sure if this works with unarmed, but I would hope it does, given the investment. Update: Nevermind, the wiki says it doesn't work with unarmed or handwraps. Pfft.

    And for the record, I'm with fTdOmen on this, the reason why this, and a lot of EDs don't work with unarmed is due to the code. Turbine clearly don't have the resources to sort it out effectively.
    Last edited by HGM-Chi; 05-22-2014 at 05:13 PM. Reason: Correction

  12. #32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HGM-Chi View Post
    You do realize that the Weapon Finesse feat does not apply dex to damage, right? Because you seem to keep saying this like it does. Weapon Finesse only allows you to use your dex modifier for ToHit with light weapons, or weapons that are specifically classified as light with regards to this feat (rapiers).

    @risenfall - If you're willing to splash 3 levels of rogue and use the Weapon Finesse feat, you can spend 6AP on getting dex to damage with light weapons. I am not sure if this works with unarmed, but I would hope it does, given the investment. Update: Nevermind, the wiki says it doesn't work with unarmed or handwraps. Pfft.

    And for the record, I'm with fTdOmen on this, the reason why this, and a lot of EDs don't work with unarmed is due to the code. Turbine clearly don't have the resources to sort it out effectively.
    I know that Weapon Finesse isn't true dex-to-damage, yes. Monks need STR for damage unless they are Ninja Spies with completed core 1 and 2 training to gain true DEX-to-Damage, which works very well. It doesn't invalidate Finesse as an option for some builds.

    It's fascinating to me when I see posters complain that the developers must not have this or that and then rail how they're failing. If you don't like the game or its implementation--and can't get employed there to fix what you think is wrong--why play it? I won't spend time complaining about game mechanics that work (even if imperfectly) nor insult the good work that Turbine has done with their resources (or get infractions for speaking nasty).
    Editor, The Book of Syncletica: An unofficial DDO Monk Guide, and Stormreach Shadows: An unofficial DDO Stealth Guide
    The Order of Syncletica: A DDO-flavored blog on Monks and gameplay and more
    (formerly known as Spencerian)

  13. #33
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    898

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spencerian View Post
    The thread's a little old, but it's not dead yet.

    The reason why handwraps aren't coded as weapons is because the Monk's body is coded as the weapon. Look at the Monk article on the DDO Wiki to see what I mean. One column separates Monks from most; the Unarmed Damage column. Here, even if you fight completely barehanded (no handwraps at all), you still deal incredible damage, and can add any ki elemental and special attack. Your innate unarmed damage works as other weapons might, increasing as you level. The Monk augments the handwraps, not the other way around.

    The Monk, by design, is the only class that can fight without a stitch of gear on, at-level, yet still prevail and survive. Not that I'd like to do so, but it can be done.

    You can see what your Monk does in terms of damage with handwraps on, in the Detail of your Inventory, as you would with any other weapon. In particularly, the weapon damage modifier is shown and other information. Again, you don't see the general damage because that's part of the Monk itself.

    Because of this, early on, the idea of Green Steel handwraps was a PiTA for the devs. Now with Cannith crafting and other special ways to generate handwraps, its not as much as a problem. But we'll likely never see GS wraps as that is older (and stable) code that doesn't need changing for Monks and possibly borking Shroud crafting for everyone else.
    Honestly, I'm not sure what you are trying to say here. The devs had a choice when they introduced monks to code the handwraps like any other weapon or differently like they did. I'm not sure if they did it differently because it was cool or it matched better philosophically (as you said "the monk is the weapon"). Bottom line, is after only a few months and definitely after a year or 2 it became very evident that this method of coding made hw buggy. I made the point at that time that long-term it would be a better idea to recode hw as weapons like all others as this reduces the complexity and number of possible bugs.
    I'm not sure whether Turbine is just stubborn or they honestly thought they could figure out and stabilize the hw bug issues, but let's face it they made a bad choice. And it's a common mistake when people make bad choices to say "well, we already started down this path" but the truth is the argument for recoding hw as weapons is just as logical/true today as it was back a few year's ago.

    Coding hw as weapons doesn't make "the monk is the weapon" not work. For example, if an Epic destiny can add the cold iron property to any weapon wielded than certainly the code can be set up "if Shintao monk is using handwraps then add cold iron property" just as easily. The +w change took care of the "changing base damage for unarmed attacks with monk level" problem. If hw were coded like all other weapons we wouldn't have to to check if every single effect added to the game from here to eternity either is incorrectly being applied to hw when it's not supposed to be, or isn't being applied to hw when it should be.
    Thelanis:
    Annikka (Sorc), Dannikka (F), Jannikka (Rgr)
    Tamikka (Bard), Famikka (Rgr)
    Bellynda (Cl), Mellynda (M)

  14. #34
    Community Member Amideus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    72

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RobbinB View Post
    Honestly, I'm not sure what you are trying to say here. The devs had a choice when they introduced monks to code the handwraps like any other weapon or differently like they did. I'm not sure if they did it differently because it was cool or it matched better philosophically (as you said "the monk is the weapon"). Bottom line, is after only a few months and definitely after a year or 2 it became very evident that this method of coding made hw buggy. I made the point at that time that long-term it would be a better idea to recode hw as weapons like all others as this reduces the complexity and number of possible bugs.
    I'm not sure whether Turbine is just stubborn or they honestly thought they could figure out and stabilize the hw bug issues, but let's face it they made a bad choice. And it's a common mistake when people make bad choices to say "well, we already started down this path" but the truth is the argument for recoding hw as weapons is just as logical/true today as it was back a few year's ago.

    Coding hw as weapons doesn't make "the monk is the weapon" not work. For example, if an Epic destiny can add the cold iron property to any weapon wielded than certainly the code can be set up "if Shintao monk is using handwraps then add cold iron property" just as easily. The +w change took care of the "changing base damage for unarmed attacks with monk level" problem. If hw were coded like all other weapons we wouldn't have to to check if every single effect added to the game from here to eternity either is incorrectly being applied to hw when it's not supposed to be, or isn't being applied to hw when it should be.
    You are grossly misinformed on how this game and weapon coding and handwraps work, and it's very apparent that you are just pulling what you personally believe into the discussion as logic. Guess what you're wrong and you can argue all you want with made up logic, it still makes you wrong.

    The problem with handwraps began with the coding for unarmed strikes itself. Most weapons have a crit profile and base damage as well as modifiers as part of the base weapon itself. Monks with unarmed strike do not use a base weapon for damage and crit profile. Instead they use a value that is coded into the character itself, and modified by the feat, separate from how other weapons are used. Now this was before the change to make everything X[W] based for damage, so unarmed attacks were given a set value for damage, and a crit profile of 20x2 to be modified when needed. This meant that unarmed attacks had to have specific pointers that affected ONLY the unarmed values, and handwraps simply added effects to your attacks.

    The problem arose in how to modify the unarmed attacks in the same way that weapons are modified. The coding is built from the ground up, so simply changing handwraps to a weapon type and having feats and enhancements change that weapons values would not be feasible, would end up being clunky and would require an overhaul on nearly every monk implementation so far. So the other option would be to add additional conditions to all modifiers so that they affect the characters unarmed attacks directly as well as normal weapons separately. This leads to having one bonus affect too many different aspects of the game. Ultimately they decided that the current state of handwraps with the available options was perfectly acceptable, and even that those limitations and benefits worked out fine. Up until the large nerfs to Wisdom based monk builds this was for the most part true, as monks gave up being able to cap raw damage with the ability to access special attacks that gave a wide range of utility and power to unarmed builds, with the option to use a weapon. Since the massive nerf to QP and a few other changes I no longer agree with unarmed being in a good place.

    And for anyone that wants to even remotely argue that having X thing for Y monk not work because it does in PNP, HANDWRAPS DO NOT EXIST IN PNP. All those nice modifiers and bonuses, that holy burst and other effects would never be added to your weapons, and you have very very very limited options for being able to get magical effects on unarmed attacks in PNP. So stop spitting out your holier than thou attitude because one aspect of PNP doesn't apply to what you want to do in a game that has massively improved upon monks from PNP.

  15. #35
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    157

    Default

    There are some variant rules for enchanting natural weapons in PnP somewhere IIRC, which I imahgine is where handwraps came out of.

    Seems to me that monk's coding needs a total overhaul.

  16. #36
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    898

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amideus View Post
    You are grossly misinformed on how this game and weapon coding and handwraps work, and it's very apparent that you are just pulling what you personally believe into the discussion as logic. Guess what you're wrong and you can argue all you want with made up logic, it still makes you wrong.

    The problem with handwraps began with the coding for unarmed strikes itself. Most weapons have a crit profile and base damage as well as modifiers as part of the base weapon itself. Monks with unarmed strike do not use a base weapon for damage and crit profile. Instead they use a value that is coded into the character itself, and modified by the feat, separate from how other weapons are used. Now this was before the change to make everything X[W] based for damage, so unarmed attacks were given a set value for damage, and a crit profile of 20x2 to be modified when needed. This meant that unarmed attacks had to have specific pointers that affected ONLY the unarmed values, and handwraps simply added effects to your attacks.

    The problem arose in how to modify the unarmed attacks in the same way that weapons are modified. The coding is built from the ground up, so simply changing handwraps to a weapon type and having feats and enhancements change that weapons values would not be feasible, would end up being clunky and would require an overhaul on nearly every monk implementation so far. So the other option would be to add additional conditions to all modifiers so that they affect the characters unarmed attacks directly as well as normal weapons separately. This leads to having one bonus affect too many different aspects of the game. Ultimately they decided that the current state of handwraps with the available options was perfectly acceptable, and even that those limitations and benefits worked out fine. Up until the large nerfs to Wisdom based monk builds this was for the most part true, as monks gave up being able to cap raw damage with the ability to access special attacks that gave a wide range of utility and power to unarmed builds, with the option to use a weapon. Since the massive nerf to QP and a few other changes I no longer agree with unarmed being in a good place.
    .

    The devs did have the choice when they introduced monks to make handwraps a weapon like any other. Handwraps adding values on top of unarmed is more faithful to PnP unarmed strikes, which would be great if they could have done it without issues, but they couldn't and still can't. There's absolutely no need to have the unarmed strike do the base damage and then add the modifiers from handwraps on top in DDO since players will always be equipping handwraps for unarmed fighting. (Whether hw exist or not in PnP isn't relevant).

    Quote Originally Posted by Amideus View Post
    And for anyone that wants to even remotely argue that having X thing for Y monk not work because it does in PNP, HANDWRAPS DO NOT EXIST IN PNP. All those nice modifiers and bonuses, that holy burst and other effects would never be added to your weapons, and you have very very very limited options for being able to get magical effects on unarmed attacks in PNP. So stop spitting out your holier than thou attitude because one aspect of PNP doesn't apply to what you want to do in a game that has massively improved upon monks from PNP.
    Again, I'm absolutely not following what you are saying (or refuting) here. I don't see where I ever claimed to care about whether DDO is or isn't like PnP. It just doesn't make sense to implement entirely new coding systems where they are not needed and introduce a constant stream of bugs. If end result of unarmed strike + hw modifier in dps terms is the same as hw strike + monk modifiers, but the former coding method creates bugs and the latter doesn't, then it simply isn't logical to stick with the former.

    But you are probably right, I'm probably completely missing something about coding. Maybe it's not possible to do the following:
    - if no weapon is equipped, treat the character as if he/she had base handwraps equipped
    - monks get + r/s/t/u/v to damage (or 0.5w increments now) at levels a/b/c/d/e
    - if handwraps are equipped, certain feats/skills/enhancements add modifiers to damage or other properties to the handwraps (or the character)
    Thelanis:
    Annikka (Sorc), Dannikka (F), Jannikka (Rgr)
    Tamikka (Bard), Famikka (Rgr)
    Bellynda (Cl), Mellynda (M)

  17. #37
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    157

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RobbinB View Post
    The devs did have the choice when they introduced monks to make handwraps a weapon like any other. Handwraps adding values on top of unarmed is more faithful to PnP unarmed strikes, which would be great if they could have done it without issues, but they couldn't and still can't. There's absolutely no need to have the unarmed strike do the base damage and then add the modifiers from handwraps on top in DDO since players will always be equipping handwraps for unarmed fighting. (Whether hw exist or not in PnP isn't relevant).



    Again, I'm absolutely not following what you are saying (or refuting) here. I don't see where I ever claimed to care about whether DDO is or isn't like PnP. It just doesn't make sense to implement entirely new coding systems where they are not needed and introduce a constant stream of bugs. If end result of unarmed strike + hw modifier in dps terms is the same as hw strike + monk modifiers, but the former coding method creates bugs and the latter doesn't, then it simply isn't logical to stick with the former.

    But you are probably right, I'm probably completely missing something about coding. Maybe it's not possible to do the following:
    - if no weapon is equipped, treat the character as if he/she had base handwraps equipped
    - monks get + r/s/t/u/v to damage (or 0.5w increments now) at levels a/b/c/d/e
    - if handwraps are equipped, certain feats/skills/enhancements add modifiers to damage or other properties to the handwraps (or the character)
    Nota coding genius but my BEST bet is that unarmed damage was a thing (in the code) before monks and that's why monks have such a snarl in coding.

  18. #38
    Community Member Amideus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    72

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RobbinB View Post
    The devs did have the choice when they introduced monks to make handwraps a weapon like any other. Handwraps adding values on top of unarmed is more faithful to PnP unarmed strikes, which would be great if they could have done it without issues, but they couldn't and still can't. There's absolutely no need to have the unarmed strike do the base damage and then add the modifiers from handwraps on top in DDO since players will always be equipping handwraps for unarmed fighting. (Whether hw exist or not in PnP isn't relevant).



    Again, I'm absolutely not following what you are saying (or refuting) here. I don't see where I ever claimed to care about whether DDO is or isn't like PnP. It just doesn't make sense to implement entirely new coding systems where they are not needed and introduce a constant stream of bugs. If end result of unarmed strike + hw modifier in dps terms is the same as hw strike + monk modifiers, but the former coding method creates bugs and the latter doesn't, then it simply isn't logical to stick with the former.

    But you are probably right, I'm probably completely missing something about coding. Maybe it's not possible to do the following:
    - if no weapon is equipped, treat the character as if he/she had base handwraps equipped
    - monks get + r/s/t/u/v to damage (or 0.5w increments now) at levels a/b/c/d/e
    - if handwraps are equipped, certain feats/skills/enhancements add modifiers to damage or other properties to the handwraps (or the character)
    Let me give you a little insight about this. "Handwraps adding values on top of unarmed is more faithful to PnP unarmed strikes" everytime you speak about what you personally think would have been better for monk unarmed you mention how it would be faithful to PnP. That's my problem. Don't even mention PnP in a discussion about handwraps or unarmed in general in ddo. The addition of handwraps to the game COMPELTELY changes the dynamic of how the monk class works for unarmed. And also you're wrong, they did NOT have the choice to make handwraps a weapon because as I just explained, unarmed bonus damage is tied to the monks level and current number of unarmed strikes feats. This way of increasing the damage of the strikes could only have been done back then by NOT letting handwraps be weapons, since weapons would need a base damage and crit profile. It was not possible with the old unarmed damage system to make the handwraps "change" their base damage for each monk differently. Maybe breaking it down for you would help.

    Old monks used to have a die progression that looked something like this:
    1d6
    1d8
    1d10
    2d6
    2d8
    2d10

    With this system each time a monk gained unarmed strikes from their granted class feats their unarmed damage base would increase. Old weapons had to be given a base value on the weapon itself, so in the case of handwraps their base damage would have been the lowest possible, or 1d3 because of non-monks. The ONLY WAY to do what you are suggesting to have been such a simple and easy way to solve an issue that wasn't even created yet would have been to code the handwraps to change their base damage for each unarmed strike feat the player had learned.

    For perspective that would mean they would have to add the base damage for every tier to each and every handwrap in the game, make a modifier that would have to check the players feats everytime it was equipped, and properly shift this damage to one of 7 possible base damage numbers. Now you may not think this is a lot, but it is. And something like that would have caused WAY MORE ISSUES than it would have solved, which is none. It wouldn't have solved any issues because the only problem with unarmed and handwraps was created in the players minds. While some bugs and the lack of greensteel wraps was possibly a direct result of this change, their overall use was not crippled by any means, ToD rings were still extremely powerful and useful, and a lot of handwrap bugs actually created benefits for the monks.
    Last edited by Amideus; 08-06-2014 at 06:19 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload