Community Member

Default trying to recover old character

so, I've taken a fairly lengthy absence from the game, and, since I've gotten dragged into playing again by friends, I'm trying to find my way back in, the problem being, I have no clue what "server" I had been playing on, I do have the same account that I had previously, and, it still has my balance of premium points unspent and so on, so, I'm wondering, can someone help me figure out what server I was on, and guide me back to there? (I do know that when I left off, it was still listed as "Dungeons & Dragons Online: Eberron Unlimited" instead of just "Dungeons & Dragons Online" and when I get ready to go into any server, I see the option to switch a character TO eberron, I just don't know how to get TO eberron to try to find an old character, and possibly migrate them to current areas (or perhaps the forgotten realms area?)

Thanks in advance for any assistance....

Community Member

ok, I've found my old characters, this can be deleted...

Community Member

Can't find my old toons either.

Was it something silly or did you have to do some digging?

Decided to give DDO a whirl again but have been gone for quite a few years. Was able to log into my old account, etc. and used that to log into the new install, but no characters.

Then again not sure what server I used to play on and they no longer have the external character sheet sites...