Arrow Before I flub a greensteel....

Have my old school 18/2 WF wiz/rogue and want to make a conop greensteel.
    So before I go crafting willy nilly have a couple questions

1. My understanding is that the skill bonuses are now doubled what they were but no longer stack in unlike amounts (much like dodge), correct?

2.The HP bonuses are still typed as elemental energy correct? So the +20 GS wouldn't stack with say war wizards bracers +20.

----------------
    Just for general feedback to make sure I'm not making any big mistakes with my assumptions
    ConOp Gloves w/
    +100sp that overlaps a current bonus (WW neck) but mostly chosen for the +charisma skills for UMD
    +15hp that doesn't overlap with a kicker +con skill bonus for concentration
    Finishing it off with blindness ward for lack of anything better/nice utility.

Any glaring problems from
    What are you freaking crazy GLoVES?!??! X gloves are the bestestest evar for a caster!!!1111!!!one 11
    to
    No you fool don't bother with greensteel conop ! You can get con op on Y now.

:::::3::3
    And yes some people are still doing greensteel. Alt-itus hits me hard. So even though this toon was made back when force&repair were still paired in the enhancements list he doesn't have a conop yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Toro12 View Post
    Have my old school 18/2 WF wiz/rogue and want to make a conop greensteel.
    So before I go crafting willy nilly have a couple questions

1. My understanding is that the skill bonuses are now doubled what they were but no longer stack in unlike amounts (much like dodge), correct?

2.The HP bonuses are still typed as elemental energy correct? So the +20 GS wouldn't stack with say war wizards bracers +20.

----------------
    Just for general feedback to make sure I'm not making any big mistakes with my assumptions
    ConOp Gloves w/
    +100sp that overlaps a current bonus (WW neck) but mostly chosen for the +charisma skills for UMD
    +15hp that doesn't overlap with a kicker +con skill bonus for concentration
    Finishing it off with blindness ward for lack of anything better/nice utility.

Any glaring problems from
    What are you freaking crazy GLoVES?!??! X gloves are the bestestest evar for a caster!!!1111!!!one 11
    to
    No you fool don't bother with greensteel conop ! You can get con op on Y now.

:::::3::3
    And yes some people are still doing greensteel. Alt-itus hits me hard. So even though this toon was made back when force&repair were still paired in the enhancements list he doesn't have a conop yet.
    1. correct
    2. correct

caster? sorc or wiz? Currently there is one named item that gives +11 int, and they are gloves. Of course you can still, maybe, get a lootgen +11 int cloak or whatever.

If it was me, I would make it

+10 hp +2 con skills
    +15 hp +4 str skills
    +20 hp +6 con skills

And yes, that does waste the first tier, but at least it gives you 45 extra hp, instead of giving a little of this and a little of that.

Community Member

The only thing I have to offer is that so far, I am amazingly unimpressed with ConOp. If I had the chance, I'd go back and build something else instead.

Be careful clicking that last step when it offers you single shard option for some dumb reason.
    Don't forget to imbue dual shard.

Shahang (fvs caster), Bellezza (assassin), Wipekin (monkcher), Farida (air savant), Nezhat (melee) Ghallanda/Devourer