Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    Hall of Famer
    2016 DDO Players Council

At first glance, I'm pretty disappointed here. This is End Game Raid gear? I dont see slots on many item. I see effects that are commonplace in the standard treasure tables. and I see Random procs with timed benefits... Ugh....

Quote Originally Posted by DrOctothorpe View Post
    Ladies 'n Gents, last week I posted a preview of our non-raid treasure here. Now I am pleased to draw the curtains on the main event, the named items planned for U21's two raids. As you most likely know, there is also a "dwarven forge" system that will let you build weapons. I'll post about that, which most of you already have some knowledge of, probably tomorrow. To complement that mechanic, these items will be found as-is in among raid treasure (with one exception).

As always, your feedback here warms the cockles of our hearts (whatever those are).

These items will be Min Level 28. They do not come in three power tiers, but are found more frequently on hard and even more frequently on elite runs of the raid.

Red Dragon Raid (Fire On Thunder Peak)

Dethek Runestone
    Shield
    Made of stone
    Natural armor bonus +10
    Exceptional Devotion: +10 Exceptional Bonus to Healing Spell Power
    Permanent Efficacy: +20 Alchemical Bonus to Universal Spell Power
    Runic Revitalization: On Positive Energy Spell Cast: You have a 10% chance to gain 100 Temporary Hit Points and 50 Temporary Spell Points for 60 seconds. This effect can trigger once per 120 seconds
    Stone Paws: In Animal Form, Gain +[W] and DR 15/Adamantine
    A Druid shield? I just dont see the chance that my next spell might be free once every 2 minutes all that enticing. Please just use TKE or at least CO.
    Dragon Masque
    Head
    Exceptional Sneak attack bonus +5
    Deception: +3 enhancement bonus to Bluff checks, On Hit: 5% to cause Bluff
    Permanent Nihil: +30 Alchemical Bonus to Negative Energy Spell Power
    Shadow Spike: On Damage: Do an additional 2d6 Negative Energy damage
    Wha?
    Most folks still feel Deception is Completely broken and Screws up aggro to the point it wipes raids.
    Nor really following the Neg energy spell power... This item is designed specifically for Melee Pale master Trappers?
    Where are the Augment slots? O.O

I challenge one person to stand up and say "This item rocks, I would grind for that"

Ward Token Ring
    Ring
    Earthen Guard: On being hit, 5% chance that Stone Skin will be cast on you
    Earth Grab Guard (new, higher DC)
    Grant diehard feat
    Holding On: Your range of unconsciousness extends by 40 hit points
    Protection +10 (deflection bonus to armor class)
    Yellow Augment Slot
    Blue Augment Slot
    OK, we got some slots at least... But again. Not seeing the point of most of the effects.
    Stoneskin. DR10/adamantine. Anyone with any ambition at all in this game can Wand stoneskin at end game. But they dont because DR10/adamantine is useless.
    At least give us the DC on the Earthgrab guard. Anything under 40 is pointless.

Meridian Fragment

Orange Augment (unbound, only fits in orange augment slots)
    This item provides the user with a -6 SP Cost to Maximized Spells* and a stacking 1 to 4 Force damage when they are magically damaged.
    Stacking 1-4 force damage on what exactly? o.O

Shadow Dracolich Raid (Temple of the Deathwyrm)
    Dumathoin's Bracers
    Bracers
    Natural armor +10
    30 Elemental Resistance
    PRR +30
    Again. No Slots. sad.

Dark Diversion

Necklace
    Occultation: Decrease all threat generated by 20%
    Assassinate DC +4
    Move Silently bonus +20
    Hide bonus +20
    Colorless augment slot
    This is the first item I dont immediately hate. I would still want to see an additional Green Slot on it though.

Battlerager's Harness
    Belt
    Obvious Target: Increase all threat by 30%
    Raging Focus: While Raged, +6 Enhancement Bonus to Saves vs. Enchantments
    Spiked: On Melee or Unarmed Attack: Do an additional 1d4 Piercing damage
    Vengeful Fury: On Taking Damage: Gain a 12% Enhancement Bonus to Doublestrike and a +4 Rage Bonus to your Attack Bonus (duration: 45 cooldown: 60)
    Spike Guard: On Being Hit in Melee: Chance to do 10d20+500 Piercing Damage to the Attacker
    +6 Saves vs. enhancements and 1d4 piercing damage? were you just looking for text to add to the item? Everyone wears +8 or better Resistance items from ike level 17 on nowadays.... 1d4 pierce? why bothers?
    and to top it all off.. No slots... The fury and the spike guard is nice for someone who wants to hold some aggro I guess....

Shadowscale Armor
    Armor
    (Item not found but forged from shadow dragon scales. Costs for base version and upgrade roughly equivalent to first & second tier of Thunderholme forged weapons)

+11 enhancement bonus
    Shade Phase - clicky 20 seconds, 3 uses
    Deathblock
    130% fortification
    Blue augment slot
    Ghostly
    By Armor type:
    - Robe: +3 Profane bonus to Concentration, +1 Profane bonus to Spell DCs, +1 Profane bonus to tactics DCs
    - Light: 2d6 sneak attack damage, +1 Profane bonus to Reflex Saving Throws
    - Medium: +3% Profane bonus to Doublestrike
    - Heavy: 30 DR/Epic, 60 DR/Epic while below 75% health
    - Docent: 10% Profane bonus to Repair amp

Upgrade:
    Green augment slot
    Negative energy guard on missed (10d6)
    What exactly is Shade Phase?

Slot should be standard. Second slot should be upgrade.

-----------------------

Overall, I feel the loot here is not exciting. Not inspired.

Not a single +12 stat... No Stats at all actually.. Sprinkle some +10's in there for us at the bare minimum please. Please face it. Our characters attribute is what drives us for the most part, and There is NO defining item in this list.

There is no defining weapon you can build.

This loot list is a huge swing and a miss.

There is no EPic SoS...... There is no Red Dragonscale. There is no Torc, Chattering Ring, not even a "The Bloodstone".

Sure, some of these items are usless today. but when they came out, they are what defined this game. they were items to strive for. To Grind for. they are items that gave us a reason to log in every freakin night and play this game.

You Devs have given us some pretty awesome Random gen loot over the past year. We can literally equip our characters completely with random gen and be be considered having "Best in slot" items for everything we need.

Premier End game raid items should be more. so much more than this. And I'm not saying go crazy... The armor is close.... the Profane bonus's are unique. but I just dont know if people are going to give up their current armor for An effect that should be on an augment or Slotted raid item......

Level 28 needed a "Shroud"

Something that will keep people interested in a very long time.... Shroud carried us through a year of nothingness in this game. There was no TR back then.

The weapon system is based on Luck rather than perseverance and these items are boring.

This is not what End game DDO should be about.
    Last edited by Impaqt; 02-11-2014 at 09:44 AM.
    °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸A R C H A N G E L S °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸
    Thelanis

Alandael ~ Allendale ~ iForged ~ Roba ~ Sylon ~ Pokah ~ Keyanu ~ Wreckoning
    Quote Originally Posted by Severlin View Post
    We don't envision starting players with Starter Gear and zero knowledge playing on Hard or Elite.
    Sev~

Quote Originally Posted by Impaqt View Post
    Overall, I feel the loot here is not exciting. Not inspired.

Not a single +12 stat... No Stats at all actually.. Sprinkle some +10's in there for us at the bare minimum please. Please face it. Our characters attribute is what drives us for the most part, and There is NO defining item in this list.

There is no defining weapon you can build.

This loot list is a huge swing and a miss.

There is no EPic SoS...... There is no Red Dragonscale. There is no Torc, No Ring of spell storing, no bloodstone.

Sure, some of these items are usless today. but when they came out, they are what defined this game. they were items to strive for. To Grind for. they are items that gave us a reason to log in every freakin night and play this game.

You Devs have given us some pretty awesome Random gen loot over the past year. We can literally equip our characters completely with random gen and be be considered having "Best in slot" items for everything we need.

Premier End game raid items should be more. so much more than this. And I'm not saying go crazy... The armor is close.... the Profane bonus's are unique. but I just dont know if people are going to give up their current armor for An effect that should be on an augment or Slotted raid item......

Level 28 needed a "Shroud"

Something that will keep people interested in a very long time.... Shroud carried us through a year of nothingness in this game. There was no TR back then.

The weapon system is based on Luck rather than perseverance and these items are boring.

This is not what End game DDO should be about.
    yes, oh yes. +1

Read our complains, devs, please.
    English is not my native language. Sorry for the mistakes.

Community Member

These items will be Min Level 28. They do not come in three power tiers, but are found more frequently on hard and even more frequently on elite runs of the raid.

Not everyone should get a trophy, not a fan of going back from the neat tier variations we have now.

Dethek Runestone
    Shield
    Made of stone
    Natural armor bonus +10
    Runic Revitalization: On Positive Energy Spell Cast: You have a 10% chance to gain 100 Temporary Hit Points and 50 Temporary Spell Points for 60 seconds. This effect can trigger once per 120 seconds

ok

Dragon Masque
    Head

set bonus with armor similar to other dragon sets? trying to do to much in one item so less optimal for most builds.

Ward Token Ring
    Ring
    Grant diehard feat
    Yellow Augment Slot
    Blue Augment Slot

augment slots are the only positive I see, bonuses to unconscious and diehard are fillers not worth slotting for and earthgrab guard is counter to most epic play (avoidance)

Meridian Fragment

This item provides the user with a -6 SP Cost to Maximized Spells* and a stacking 1 to 4 Force damage when they are magically damaged.

Marginally usefull, 1-4 force dmg on doing dmg would make this more of a draw to the masses

Dumathoin's Bracers
    Bracers
    Natural armor +10
    30 Elemental Resistance
    PRR +30

Not super exciting, 30 prr is what 6 more than ran gen? natural armor with ac mechanics is mostly wasted except for en players 30 elemental resistance if it is resistance to all is neat but already comes on an augment.

Dark Diversion

Necklace
    Assassinate DC +4
    Move Silently bonus +20
    Hide bonus +20
    Colorless augment slot

probably one of the closest items to being ok

Battlerager's Harness
    Belt
    Vengeful Fury: On Taking Damage: Gain a 12% Enhancement Bonus to Doublestrike and a +4 Rage Bonus to your Attack Bonus (duration: 45 cooldown: 60)
    Spike Guard: On Being Hit in Melee: Chance to do 10d20+500 Piercing Damage to the Attacker

this is alright, a slot would make it more attractive to fit in.

Shadowscale Armor
    Armor
    (Item not found but forged from shadow dragon scales. Costs for base version and upgrade roughly equivalent to first & second tier of Thunderholme forged weapons)

+11 enhancement bonus
    Deathblock
    130% fortification
    Blue augment slot
    Ghostly
    By Armor type:
    - Robe: +3 Profane bonus to Concentration, +1 Profane bonus to Spell DCs, +1 Profane bonus to tactics DCs

Upgrade:
    Green augment slot
    The armor is mostly uninspiring, same question as on helm is there a set bonus like other dragon armors? might add some draw. The heavy dr/30 is neat most of the other stats are kind of silly for min lvl 28 armor and will be trumped by lvl 25 dragon armors.

Overall, with the neat challenge potential of the dracolich raid (looking like some top notch dev work +1), the rewards are surprisingly lackluster. The lack of a tier system make this even more so. If everything drops the same on every difficulty, why buy tr hearts and ottos boxes to better your character if all you need is a 1st life toon to zerg through enorm and have the same loot as those who run EE.
    Last edited by cripeyy; 02-11-2014 at 09:55 AM.

Scholar of Treasure Dragon.Star's Avatar

Why break from a system that in my opinion was well received. Is there a reason why your not doing difficulty loot anymore? Please explain to us in this new Transparency world we have.
    Also where are the Item set pieces, why do we not have these, from what i saw they looked better than most of this below. Was it too powerful or do you want to just want people to constantly TR their toons instead of running high end content?

4 Pieces of loot per raid? Really? I know you have the forging systems, but you still need more items cause that forging system is nowhere near Greensteel level in its usefulness.

Dethek Runestone
    Shield
    Made of stone
    Natural armor bonus +10
    No comment really as I don't really have any shield users atm. I'll let the shield people comment on this.

Dragon Masque
    Head
    Positives: +2 more to the exceptional Sneak Attack is nice, shadow spike is ok.
    Negatives: Where is the regular Sneak Attack @. Most of the nicer items with Exceptional sneak attack have Sneak Attack Bonxu +5, Exceptional Sneak Attack Bonus +3 & Improved Deceptions, YOu should go look at some of these items (Backstabber Gloves & Seal of Avithoul to name a couple).
    Also this will be hard choice considering your talking helm slot (Black dragon helm combined with Black armor is a nice pair and hard to give up just for this, also the helm has +3 Insightful Stat Bonus which are pretty rare on items overall).

Ward Token Ring
    Ring
    Grant diehard feat
    Yellow Augment Slot
    Blue Augment Slot
    Positive:2 Slots and Earth Grab is nice.
    Negative: Ring is not too bad, but for people that already have some top rings, they probably won't switch. Take a look at Consuming Darkness, Glorious Dawn, Seal of avithoul, Seal of Dun'Robar, Ring of Shadows, Guardian's Ring. These rings have effects that really can't be found elsewhere. Also as many of said (Protecton +10, is a joke AC just doesn't matter in End game content).

Meridian Fragment

This item makes no sense, why limit it to just an orange slot and 1-4 force damage is a joke compared to other Named Red Augments.

Dumathoin's Bracers
    Bracers
    Natural armor +10
    30 Elemental Resistance
    PRR +30
    Negative: Sorry really don't have a positive on this one. natural armor is a joke (Please look at all the threads about AC not being good in End-game content). 30 Elemental Ressitance is nice but honestly we have ship buffs or even a Named augment that covers it, make it +15 exceptional resistance or something. PRR 30 is nice but sorry, i would not take this over these (Random Parrying VIII Bracers, Bracers of the Twisting Shade, or the Skirmisher's Bracers). Most of my toons already have PRR in the 60+ ranges and an extra 14 points doesn't make much of a difference.

Dark Diversion

Necklace
    Assassinate DC +4
    Move Silently bonus +20
    Hide bonus +20
    Colorless augment slot
    Looks like a nice Rogue Item, I'll let them comment.

Battlerager's Harness
    Belt
    Positive: Now this item has me rethinking this slot on all my toons, which is random gear at this moment, Question will be where to slot +10 Strength or Constitution? Which is something i dont' see on any of this gear.
    Negative: I"m a bit concerned with the Bonus type on the Doublestrike as it being an Enhancement Bonus mean it won't stack with other effects (Air Stances, Enhancements, etc....) This will devalue this item quite a bit on builds that use those effects.

Shadowscale Armor
    Armor

+11 enhancement bonus
    Deathblock
    130% fortification
    Blue augment slot
    Ghostly
    By Armor type:

Upgrade:
    Green augment slot
    No clue what your thinking here, while the Heavy DR Looks nice and +1 dc to spells looks ok, I don't see giving up any Dragon Armor/Helm sets for this. Deathblock and Ghost is found on Augments and tons of other gear. Same with Fortification. This needs serious work, Take a look at gears sets people have posted in the main forums for ideas.
    Last edited by Dragon.Star; 02-11-2014 at 09:56 AM.
    Guild: Ghallanda Rerolled
    Artamax - Cleandeath - Cleanup - Dragonbound - Draykon - Gully - Magestic - Tinbucket
    DDO Character Planner (Stable: Version 04.20.02) , Version 04.23.1 - Planner 5.0 Interface Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by IxidorGR View Post
    No, the docent is great as it is. 10% repair amp is just fine and it's more powerful effect than 2d6 SA or 3% DS. WF/BF already have the advantage of using any docent they want regardless of their class, it's sad that you ask for more on this matter.

Besides, black dragon armor is still a better DPS option than any version of this armor, so why even bother?
    no your right why should LVL 28 Dragon scale be better than lvl 25?

Hall of Famer
    2016 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon.Star View Post
    Why break from a system that in my opinion was well received. Is there a reason why your not doing difficulty loot anymore? Please explain to us in this new Transparency world we have.
    First.. What raid has that awful tiered loot system?

Second, For every person that thought it was great, There were 2 that though it was exclusionary and off putting. t to mention a HUGE waste of resources and time when you had to make three times as many items instead of just one.

I, for one, hope its gone forever.
    Also where are the Item set pieces, why do we not have these, from what i saw they looked better than most of this below. Was it too powerful or do you want to just want people to constantly TR their toons instead of running high end content?
    I actually hate item set bonus's, but having 2 raids is a prime place to put some set bonus's where you get one item out of each raid. Its how Mod 8 should of worked.

4 Pieces of loot per raid? Really? I know you have the forging systems, but you still need more items cause that forging system is nowhere near Greensteel level in its usefulness.
    agreed. the whole thing stinks of "we dont have enough time to do it right!"
    °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸A R C H A N G E L S °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸
    Thelanis

Alandael ~ Allendale ~ iForged ~ Roba ~ Sylon ~ Pokah ~ Keyanu ~ Wreckoning
    Quote Originally Posted by Severlin View Post
    We don't envision starting players with Starter Gear and zero knowledge playing on Hard or Elite.
    Sev~

Community Member

Ladies 'n Gents, last week I posted a preview of our non-raid treasure here. Now I am pleased to draw the curtains on the main event, the named items planned for U21's two raids. As you most likely know, there is also a "dwarven forge" system that will let you build weapons. I'll post about that, which most of you already have some knowledge of, probably tomorrow. To complement that mechanic, these items will be found as-is in among raid treasure (with one exception).

As always, your feedback here warms the cockles of our hearts (whatever those are).

Dethek Runestone
    Shield
    Made of stone
    Natural armor bonus +10

Dragon Masque
    Head

Ward Token Ring
    Ring
    Grant diehard feat
    Yellow Augment Slot
    Blue Augment Slot

Meridian Fragment

Dumathoin's Bracers
    Bracers
    Natural armor +10
    30 Elemental Resistance
    PRR +30

Dark Diversion

Necklace
    Assassinate DC +4
    Move Silently bonus +20
    Hide bonus +20
    Colorless augment slot

Battlerager's Harness
    Belt

Shadowscale Armor
    Armor

+11 enhancement bonus
    Deathblock
    130% fortification
    Blue augment slot
    Ghostly
    By Armor type:

Upgrade:
    Green augment slot

First of all, I am glad that you are ressurecting raid scene.

Second of all, I am sad that you are not doing a good job at it :-/ Seriously - this loot is mostly, well, meh.

Lets take it one by one:

Dethek Runestone - awesome shield for druids, decent for divines, pretty much useless for anyone else. I am actually very fond of this item.

Dragon Mask - +30 negative is nice for palemasters. Everything else is garbage. As a palemaster (or flavor build specializing in negative), I would prolly go for the maximum negative. For anyone else, this is a waste of slot when equipped. on lvl 28, this item is far too weak in its guards, far too weak in its sneak attack bonuses (I can get that same bonus from min lvl 20 gear). Make it a more generalist caster item and drop the meele stuff.

Ward Token Ring - Best item you shown us. This is actually something I would want. Thank you. I like it. Ofc, natural armor and protection (I.E. AC granting effects) are well.. useless. You made them that way.

Meridian Fragment - Usefull, but getting orange slot will be a pain. Also, the force damage is just.... well.... useless. I am getting a feeling you want to give us more variability in auguments, but you are afraid to give us something actually usefull and slottable at the same time.

Dumathoin Bracers - I see where are you going with this item. Unfortunately, its totally useless item. Very, very weak. 30 resists? We have ship. Or spell. Or Dragon soul. 10 natural armor? You made AC useless, this thing is not even doing anything. 30 PRR is nice, but we can get lower level item with 24 and a slot. This has no slot and no future.

Dark diversion: I dont play assasins, but even I am glad they finally got another assasination item then Midnight greetings. (and shadar-kai unique)

Battlerager: Vengeful fury is great! Everything else on that belt is useless. 1d4 bonus damage? On level 28? have you even seen the amount of HP mobs have? Was that supposed to be 10d4? Because 1d4 is just well, nothing worth looking at. Also, spiked can be found on heroic items as well.. Assuming spike guard will have tradicional 1 - 4% to go off, its not of much use. I am very unsure I am willing to slot this for the doublestrike alone.

Shadow armor seems okayish as far as the shared abilities go. Unfortunately, its a significant decrease in DPS in comparison to Black scale armor - which is why this armor is not much interesting for most meeles. I like the third tier ability thou. But my rogue will stay in his black armor :-/ - this armor would be power decrease.
    As far as unique abilities go:
    Robe - DC is nice, con is useless. For ppl with Litany, this is garbage. For DC casters, its worth using.
    Light - These bonuses should be much higher. We are level 28 min items, goddamit!
    Medium - I have the same problem as light armor - make it AT LEAST 5%.
    Heavy - Now, this is very nice. Way to go. Right call.
    Docent - I do undersand why are you trying to break the dominance of bladefored. This docent, is, of course, useless.

Generally - I see you are trying to promote AC. Unless you actually do something about AC mechanics in the curent game itself, its a waste of time.
    I also see, that you are very afraid to actually give us some power creep inducing gear. this makes me sad - thease items are not really something i would go for . And unless tthe Wyrm system will be a huge success, it means that I will have very little reason to play the raids aside from, well, killing time and convicncing myself to stay in the game.
    This is level 28. app will be 30. This is end game. You are just laying down first parts of an end game. PLEASE, give us something to long for!

Hi Dr Octo,

Firstly, thanks for putting ideas out so early. I am hoping these raid items are just that, ideas as they don't feel that fully fleshed out to me.

Firstly, and my main beef, there is waay too little here in terms of numbers of items. I struggle to see how many of my toons will use these items, and there's some issue here. If you want a raid to be popular, you have to give people plenty of reasons to go back in. They also seem on the whole pretty meh for level 28 items. I see very little here that makes me want to upgrade.

Dethek Runestone - it is nice that you are making a Druid shield, but this thing desperately needs a red slot as a bare minimum, and two would be great. In fact all these items need at least two augment slots if you want them to be taken seriously.

Dragon Masque - I have no idea who you are aiming at with this. I am lazy enough that I am still wearing Minos on my level 25 wizard, but without the slots, I don't know if I would want to replace it. This needs at least a blue and probably a green slot.

Ward Token Ring - this is better. Presumably the spell level for the Stoneskin is reasonably high? I like its protective quality. The Earthgrab guard is nice if the proc rate is sensible.

Meridian Fragment - er, right. I have no idea where this would slot or who would want it.

Dumathoin's Bracers
    The PRR is nice. The elemental resists need to be 40 to be taken remotely seriously. If this had slots, I could see it as being worth getting on some of my characters, sure. But I need customisability.

Dark Diversion - I don't play sneaky types in general but I do have a wolf form druid that gets a lot of DPS bonus from sneak attacks. If you added Improved Deception and another slot that might be interesting. I can see hide and move silently as being nice if you like sneaking around but that's just filler for me.

Battlerager's Harness - I don't have a barbarian (does anyone anymore? ) but there's bits of this I like. The main thing I don't like is the threat generation. I could see this being worn by quite a few people for the doublestrike bonus without it, and it might be worth it anyway if you tend to grab the aggro. It needs some slots regardless for flexibility.

Shadowscale Armor
    The robe is very nice for monks and casters. The docent is terribad for the same. Give the docent the same benefits as the robes. 10% healing amp on the robes would match the 10% repair amp.
    The light armour seems a bit bland - would anyone swap out the black dragonscale for this?
    Medium armour, well, the doublestrike would be nice for my druid but doesn't scream best in slot to me. Are the mats druid friendly? (I presume so if it's dragonscale..)
    Heavy, I don't have a tanky build so won't comment on.
    The slots are good.

In general, not enough items, need moar items. And add slots to these things - makes it waay less of a pain to gear shuffle.
    Terebinthia, Terebynthia, Tereana, Tereaina, Tereanna, Terebyte, Terechan, Terebinthis
    The Hand of the Black Tower, Khyber.
    Cupcakes welcomed.

To those objecting about the number of items, do keep in mind that these are in addition to crafting ingredients for a new, very extensive crafting system. Neither the Shroud nor LoB drop named items at all, so the fact that they are including named items in a crafting raid is a new bonus really. As such, all the trolling over this is unjustified from that perspective. With that said, I still would love to see MOAR named items as well. People will fight over these in the early days, and in the later days they'll sadly become vendor trash because everyone will have the four or five from each raid and there won't be anything else new to earn. I get that there is a lot going on and extra items probably won't happen with the initial release, but even if a packet of more named loot was added to the raid in a U21 patch I think that would be great.

As to the items themselves, lots of fun stuff. I for one, am kind of glad we have more tanking-themed items, as this approach has been neglected for awhile. And survivability helps all toons, so I don't think any of these will be useless. Generally I like most of these the way they are, with perhaps a few modifications as stated below-

1) To Rest's comment, it would be amazing if Shadowscale Armor had an outfit instead of a robe. No male toon wants to wear a dress more than an outfit, especially the plethora of monks in the game atm. Male caster's wouldn't mind wearing the outfit, and monks of all varieties will appreciate hanging their dresses in the closet where they belong. I realize this is merely a cosmetic point, but we spend lots of time building these armors and wearing them is a point of pride, so we want to look good without having to cover it over with a generic cosmetic kit. I am also 95% confident that if you did a survey the vast majority of the player base would prefer outfits to robes every time.

2) The orange augment is awesome except that....its orange. This is the least commonly avail augment slot, and thus restricts one's gearset a lot in that you have to find an orange augment item to slot it on. I'm sure the new weapon system comes with those, but flexibility with gearing options has generally been a point of pride with the developers recently, and I think we'd have a lot more choices if you made it a purple augment instead.

3) The armors are awesome except that the docent and medium armor are incredibly underwhelming compared to the other variants. I get that not a lot of people wear medium armor anyway, but that's all the more reason to make the bonuses really good and force a choice, imo. Repair amp is nice, but you need a lot more to make it compete with 30-60 DR. That and the robe should be an outfit. Did I already say that?

Other than that, great job. These items look fun and worthwhile, we just want MOAR!
    Main- Carrianne Taliesin Elven Fighter 12/Ranger 6/Rogue 2 Tempest AA, Orien

Lightbulb

Shadowscale Armor
    Armor

+11 enhancement bonus
    Shade Phase - clicky 20 seconds, 3 uses What does this do?
    Deathblock Which tier?
    130% fortification Okay...
    Blue augment slot Colorless too please for a Vitality +20 Augment.
    Ghostly Decent, but maybe replace with Fire Resistance 50 for dual raid usage/lava fun? If not, change to a new displacement type not on old gear like maybe profane displacement or something.
    By Armor type:
    - Robe: +3 Profane bonus to Concentration, +1 Profane bonus to Spell DCs, +1 Profane bonus to tactics DCs More profane bonus for ML 28.
    - Light: 2d6 sneak attack damage, +1 Profane bonus to Reflex Saving Throws Needs to be more sneak attack damage and profane reflex for ML 28.
    - Medium: +3% Profane bonus to Doublestrike Don't care too much about, but maybe more profane for ML 28.
    - Heavy: 30 DR/Epic, 60 DR/Epic while below 75% health Sounds great! Maybe give this to light armor for the rogue tanks?
    - Docent: 10% Profane bonus to Repair amp Weak for ML 28 armor.

Upgrade:
    Green augment slot
    Comments in blue.
    Last edited by Erofen; 02-11-2014 at 10:50 AM.
    Orien: ~Erofen (30 Assassin Rogue) ~Erofenlock (24 EB Warlock) ~Erofenmonk (28 Light Monk) ~Erofentrap (25 Roguerficer (1st TR/Legend Build ever)) ~Erofenbarb (28 Barb) ~Erofenbless (28 FvS Chest Blesser) ~Erofenthree (28 Cleric Dualbox) ~Erofenten (20 Barb Triplebox)
    Quote Originally Posted by MadFloyd View Post
    Um, I'm almost afraid to ask, but exactly just what is 'sneak humping'? Kex! Stop It! O.o

In the interest of constructive criticism, I decided to go back and propose changes which would make these items much more desirable in my opinion, but hopefully without creating too much power creep.

Dethek Runestone
    Shield
    Made of stone
    Natural armor bonus +10
    Revised

Dethek Runestone
    Shield
    Made of stone
    Natural armor bonus +10
    Runic Revitalization: On Positive Energy Spell Cast: You have a 10% chance to gain 100 Temporary Hit Points and 50 Temporary Spell Points for 60 seconds.
    Blue Slot with Insightful Wisdom +3 or Insightful Con +3 slotted (min level 28 augment)

*simply removed the "only every 120 seconds" condition. These are temp bonuses, they won't stack if you proc more than once in a row. 100 hp is a drop in the bucket in EE and 50 SP, while nice, doesn't go as far as you'd think. Also added a blue slot with a rare augment preslotted.

Dragon Masque
    Head
    revised

Dragon Masque
    Head
    Sneak attack bonus +5
    Yellow Slot with blindness immunity preslotted
    Colorless Slot with Insightful Dex +3 or Insightful Int +3 preslotted

*added standard sneak attack bonus as well as 2 slots, one preslotted with a rare +3 insightful augment

Ward Token Ring
    Ring
    Grant diehard feat
    Yellow Augment Slot
    Blue Augment Slot
    revised

Ward Token Ring
    Ring
    DR 10/adamantine
    Earth Grab Guard (DC 65)
    Grant diehard feat
    Yellow Augment Slot preslotted with insightful str +3 or insightful con +3
    Blue Augment Slot with superior fortification (125) preslotted (min level 28 augment)

*I removed the stoneskin proc and just made it perma 10 DR/adamantine instead. Also added some new augments.

Meridian Fragment
    revised

Meridian Fragment
    This item provides the user with a -6 SP Cost to Maximized Spells* +10 stackable universal spell power

* honestly I'm not sure about how the 1 to 4 extra damage was supposed to work. replaced with extra spellpower instead.

Dumathoin's Bracers
    Bracers
    Natural armor +10
    30 Elemental Resistance
    PRR +30
    revised

Dumathoin's Bracers
    Bracers
    Natural armor +10
    50 Elemental Resistance
    PRR +30
    Colorless Slot with insightful con +3 or insightful wis +3 preslotted
    Green slot with healing amp +30% preslotted (min level 24 yellow augment)

*I raised the elemental resists up to the point where they become a bit more of a wow factor. Added 2 slots with unique augments. Added a much requested healing amp augment that can be reslotted later if needed.

Dark Diversion
    Necklace
    Assassinate DC +4
    Move Silently bonus +20
    Hide bonus +20
    Colorless augment slot
    revised

Dark Diversion
    Necklace
    Assassinate DC +4
    Move Silently bonus +20
    Hide bonus +20
    Ghostly
    Colorless augment slot with Insightful Dex +3 or Insightful Int +3 preslotted
    Yellow augment slot with feather fall preslotted

*the necklace is fairly good as is, but added the themed augments and ghostly as well as feather fall in an added yellow slot

Battlerager's Harness
    Belt
    revised

Battlerager's Harness
    Belt
    +6 Enhancement Bonus to Saves vs. Enchantments and you do not fail a will save automaticaly on a roll of 1.
    Spiked: On Melee or Unarmed Attack: Do an additional 1d4 Piercing damage. Your weapons bypass DR/pierce
    Vengeful Fury: On Taking Damage: Gain a 12% Enhancement Bonus to Doublestrike and a +4 Bonus to your Attack Bonus (duration: 45 cooldown: 60)
    Green Slot with Healing amplification 20% (min level 20 yellow augment) preslotted
    Colorless Slot with Insightful Con +3 or Insightful Cha +3 preslotted

*I removed the "while raging" conditions as this looks to be a tanking themed belt and defenders can't rage. Added 2 slots with themed augments and a few minor bonuses. This item may very well be way overpowered at this point, but it's definitely a selling point for the raid.

Shadowscale Armor
    Armor

+11 enhancement bonus
    Deathblock
    130% fortification
    Blue augment slot
    Ghostly
    By Armor type:

Upgrade:
    Green augment slot
    *the base armor is fine as is. The heavy armor bonus just blows away some of the other ones. I'd have to see more details including armor bonus, max dex bonus before suggesting many changes. The docent in particular just feels very weak. It feels like the sort of item that you'll feel bad that you made once repair amp becomes more common and drops in higher percentages. Add auto repair (like master artificer ring) and a low chance recon proc to make it a bit more enticing perhaps?

Due to the nature of the augments in my proposal, I'd suggest adding a 5% chance of looting a Jeweler's Toolkit in the end chest as well. In addition to helping with reslotting the augments later, it adds an unbound useful item to the loot tables to encourage running the quest after you have your gear. People could run well after they're fully equipped just for rare augments for other toons.
    Last edited by redspecter23; 02-11-2014 at 10:58 AM.
    Kaarloe - Degenerate Matter - Argonnessen

Lots of negative comments.

I really think that items here are not that bad. If they can drop just doing normal, they are not hard to get, so they should be not best in slot. they are fine.

don't give up and accept a power creep that will be need to raised on level 30 cap content. Its true that few items could use a boost (maybe a slot).

Only complain I have that, for the sake of variety, each raid could have 2 or 3 extra items.

Community Member

Dragon Masque
    Head
    I'm all over this for my melee Pale Master. Pretty much a perfect item for that.

Ward Token Ring
    Ring
    Grant diehard feat
    Yellow Augment Slot
    Blue Augment Slot
    This is really just Earth Grab Guard, Protection +10, and two slots...and even EGG is a little meh, so just Prot +10 with two slots. I think I can find better elsewhere.

Dumathoin's Bracers
    Bracers
    Natural armor +10
    30 Elemental Resistance
    PRR +30
    Well, if that's 30 all resists, I might wear that. Kind of nice not to have to keep up with them. Really should be able to be upgraded to 40 or more though.

Shadowscale Armor
    Armor

+11 enhancement bonus
    Deathblock
    130% fortification
    Blue augment slot
    Ghostly
    By Armor type:

Upgrade:
    Green augment slot
    I can't find anything interesting about this. I'm assuming Shade Phase is a strong Incorporeality, so might be worth it for the clickie on a Robe (aren't we all wearing Robes now?), but I'd just swap it in then out. The Heavy version does look nice from the outside, but since I don't have a build that would wear it I can't really say. I guess Repair Amp is nice since it's rare.

Uber Completionist

Quote Originally Posted by Skavenaps View Post
    Lots of negative comments.

I really think that items here are not that bad. If they can drop just doing normal, they are not hard to get, so they should be not best in slot. they are fine.

don't give up and accept a power creep that will be need to raised on level 30 cap content. Its true that few items could use a boost (maybe a slot).

Only complain I have that, for the sake of variety, each raid could have 2 or 3 extra items.
    Well, that's the whole point... Hard or Elite won't give anything better.

This gear, for lots of people does not represent an upgrade and would require them breaking actual gear sets that have better bonuses. ML 25 stuff..

The ML are 28, so not good for anyone ETR'ing.

With the current info at hand, those 2 raids are to last a YEAR. With gear that BAD, there is no way this " End Content " willl keep people around for a year. At least they asked for feedback, but they need to take that loot and scrap it, start over. Otherwise, I believe the game is going downward rapidly from that point.
    Icywave - Orien Server - On life 88 - First Ultimate Completionist - 3x all past life feats- Guild: Intel Rq'd
    Build & Gear: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...ast-life-feats

2016 DDO Players Council Ziindarax's Avatar

Dethek Runestone
    Shield
    Made of stone
    Natural armor bonus +10

Dragon Masque
    Head

Ward Token Ring
    Ring
    Grant diehard feat
    Yellow Augment Slot
    Blue Augment Slot

Meridian Fragment

Dumathoin's Bracers
    Bracers
    Natural armor +10
    30 Elemental Resistance
    PRR +30

Dark Diversion

Necklace
    Assassinate DC +4
    Move Silently bonus +20
    Hide bonus +20
    Colorless augment slot

Battlerager's Harness
    Belt

Shadowscale Armor
    Armor

+11 enhancement bonus
    Deathblock
    130% fortification
    Blue augment slot
    Ghostly
    By Armor type:

Upgrade:
    Green augment slot

All right. As many others have stated, there are far too few items. Shouldn't Artificers get a rune arm that applies their epic levels (and maybe even their destiny levels) to the damage of their rune arms?

Healing Amp is extremely useful, and so, it should be present on some kind of loot (a ring, a necklace, or maybe even something that's conferable on an item or something via the dwarven forge?).

As far as the Shadow Dragon armor goes - Docent needs to be equal to the robe. As for the medium and heavy armors, both need a better bonus - Medium needs to give more damage or something, while heavy should give a Static 60 DR/Good (most enemies don't use good-aligned attacks), and a stacking profane boost to PRR. The innate AC of all the armors need to be considerably higher than what's currently available (I am thinking +50 AC for the Shadow Dragonplate, +40 for the Medium, and +28 for Light). With Enhancement bonus (+11, not counting enhancements and epic past life stances), heavy would give +61 AC, 51 for medium, and 39 for light).

I am also surprised you didn't release a compliment to make a set bonus (seeing as every other dragon armor [excluding green] gets one). Here's my suggestion to add to the raid loot:

Helm of the Shadow Dragon:

Grants a +3 Profane bonus to all ability scores, saves, and attack and damage rolls (think Abbot Litany).

Green and Yellow Augment Slot.

Upgrade:

Purple Augment Slot

Nourishing Darkness - Whenever you hit an enemy, they gain one stack of Soul Drain, which stacks up to 4 times (and each lasting 15 seconds). Each stack gives enemies -3 to saves, DCs, Spellpower, and Damage. If an enemy dies while Soul Drain is active, you heal for 2d20 hp per stack of Soul Drain active, and you also receive a +15% Profane boost to your attack and movement speed, and your spells have a reduced cool down. This buff lasts for 60 seconds.

Set Bonus:

If you're wearing both the Helm and a suit of Shadow Dragon armor, docent, or robe, your Ghostly is improved to provide a 50% (non-stacking) incorporeal, and it can apply toward traps as well as incoming attacks.

Additionally, you receive +4 exceptional boost to all ability scores.

As for the Dwarven Forge craftables, there needs to be a variety of elements instead of mostly just fire. Additionally, I think your system might even be a little bit more attractive if we could craft a Sovereign Vampirism (healing for about 2d10 per hit) effect that also grants a 40% boost to Healing Amp.
    Ziind Stargazer - Level 12 fighter/6 Barbarian/2 rogue Half-Orc (Neutral Good) - Formerly a level 20 Paladin Human - Orien

Fernian Summer Carnival

Quote Originally Posted by Ziindarax View Post
    Healing Amp is extremely useful, and so, it should be present on some kind of loot (a ring, a necklace, or maybe even something that's conferable on an item or something via the dwarven forge?).
    I really don't want to see any more heal amp in the game. Everyone is already too self sufficient and healers are useless to most groups. It's getting to the point that anyone can do anything and grouping in general is a liability. If anything I would like to see self healing nerfed across the board.

Hero

Preface: While I am happy there are two raids coming up, loot is going to be the driving force as to whether people stay at cap and run these raids and get these items. These raids will have to last at LEAST a year and since they are balanced at level 30, more likely MUCH, much longer than one year. As note that I am a hardcore endgame EE player so my views are based on that perspective. With that said:

• The quantity of loot is severely lacking, we need double if not triple the number of items seen here. We need a wide assortment of Epic Level RAID worthy gear. We need something to strive for. Not something that might be a cool swap once in a while.

• hate to sound like a broken record, but even with new crafting, we NEED large amounts of better than good RAID loot. We haven't seen anything close to good loot since eGianthold. The items presented here are only marginally better than some very niche items available at much lower levels. And many of them are completely lackluster.

• All of these need to have at least 2 augments slots. Blue/green and yellow with a couple of orange. The person who said raid items need at least 2 slots was dead on.

Dethek Runestone
    Shield
    Made of stone
    Natural armor bonus +10

Don't have a Druid so I will skip on this one.

Dragon Masque
    Head

This helm looks a little schizophrenic. The only build that might use it is a undead assassin. I don't think I have ever personally seen one of these. Make either a assassin helm, or a PM helm worth of losing Blue Scale helm and set. As it sits, it's worthy for neither. For a rogue, make shadow spike a Lesser Displacement Proc that lasts 45sec with a cool down of 60 secs (or just make it perm buff like EE Ring of Shadows and name it "Shadow Whispers" or something). Upgrade to Improved Deception, add a Green and Yellow slot at a minimum.

Ward Token Ring
    Ring
    Grant diehard feat
    Yellow Augment Slot
    Blue Augment Slot

This is uber weak for me. The stoneskin proc needs to be very high chance (20-25%) and a high caster level (28 maybe) to negate the fact that it will be gone within a hit or 2 on EE's. Otherwise it's worthless. Earth Grab guard need to have a DC where it can semi-reliably work in EE's. If not, it too is worthless. Diehard and holding on are good for the new players for a little wiggle room but worthless for a endgame player. If you going to die, it's going to be spectacularly and you be negative 100's of hitpoints so there is no benefit in EE's. But I am glad it's got 2 slots, let make slots a good theme here!

Meridian Fragment

Orange takes a useful idea and makes it just a lackluster flavor items. Orange slots on any item a caster/divine might use are very rare. See:

http://ddowiki.com/page/Category:Ora...ent_slot_items

Most of those items are terribad for a caster and -6sp won't be good enough to replace a very good caster stick with something with a orange slot. Maybe one of the new crafted caster sticks have a orange slot as an upgrade. We don't know yet.

Dumathoin's Bracers
    Bracers
    Natural armor +10
    30 Elemental Resistance
    PRR +30
    [B]

These might be the worst of the bunch for me. Get rid of +10 Nat Bonus to AC. AC is worthless at endgame now. Make it a 15DR- (or Sup Parrying V for +5 to all saves) It need to be 10-20 stacking elemental resistance (similar to the inherent 10 resistances on the Jeweled Cloak from GH 3 levels lower) PRR is ok and add a Blue/Green and a yellow slot. Those bonuses would make a very good defensive bracer.

Dark Diversion

Necklace
    Assassinate DC +4
    Move Silently bonus +20
    Hide bonus +20
    Colorless augment slot

Don't play a rogue so I will let those people tell you their thoughts.

Battlerager's Harness
    Belt

This has good potential. Increased threat really isn't needed anywhere. Nobody tanks anymore except in a very few circumstances (FOT). 1d4 damage at lvl 28? Seriously? This is a low (like in the single digits) level enhancement. It need to be 2d6 to be any good. Vengeful Fury needs to be almost a 100% proc if it's to be taken seriously. If not, it's only a a small bonus of 4% DS in addition to the Skirmisher's Bracers. At 90-100 percent, it makes a good tough choice as to whether drop the bracers and go with the belt (and have 15 secs of much less DS while on cooldown) or reliable extra 8% constantly. If it's a low proc (less than say 75%) Then the belt isn't worth it IMO. Spike Guard will be good too, if it didn't almost one shot many people who wear it. Also need Green and Yellow slots.

Shadowscale Armor
    Armor

+11 enhancement bonus
    Deathblock
    130% fortification
    Blue augment slot
    Ghostly
    By Armor type:

Upgrade:
    Green augment slot

I compare these to the GH dragon scale sets and armors and for me, most of the Shadowscale armors aren't worth replacing their GH cousins.

Robe: +3 Concentration : Meh, ok I guess. Most people use quicken anyways. +1 spell DC. Seems weak. For a ML28 item, it needs to be 2, minimum. Same with the tactics.
    Light: Weak. 2d6 needs to be 3d6 or a bit more. +1 To reflex needs to be Profane Parrying +2 to all saves.
    Medium: It's not bad but not good either, I don't see developers moving much on DS percentages as it seems they are terrified of power creep now...
    Heavy: Flat out need to be untyped DR 35 and 70. This will be used mostly by Heavy Plate wearing clerics. They need the defensive boost.

Docent is beyond poor. It's atrocious. It needs the ability to choose any of the effects listed above (all except the DR on heavy armors) along with the repair amp.

I really hope all of our feedback is taken in and not brushed aside. This loot will be the deciding factor for many people on how long they stick around. As it stands now, if very little is changed, the endgame won't sustain players for more than a month or two. We need lots of good items, lots of choices if you want this to satisfy the endgame player till the end of the year. Epic 3BC won't be enough. I see this for me and my friends as a make or break situation. If what we see here is what is shipped, in no time at all we will all be looking elsewhere. I hate to say it, I love this game but there's just a lot of mediocrity coming out lately.
    Last edited by Drwaz99; 02-11-2014 at 11:44 AM.

2014 DDO Players Council Flavilandile's Avatar

Ok, Lets see.

Dethek Runestone
    Shield
    Made of stone
    Natural armor bonus +10
    Temporary Hit Points are useless.
    Eventually a swap shield ( there's better general purpose shields ) for Wolf or Bear Druids for the Stone Paws.

Dragon Masque
    Head
    bof... Not sure who is going to use it really... True the Sneak Attack could be nice... But really, It's an Item I won't try to fit in on any of my character.

Ward Token Ring
    Ring
    Grant diehard feat
    Yellow Augment Slot
    Blue Augment Slot
    Now that ring is not too bad, between the earthgrab, the earth guard the protection and the two slots. But it's not ML 28
    Now the Die hard and the holding on...
    Honestly at ML28, Die hard is useless, mobs hits too hard and too fast, you go straight from alive to dead.
    Same goes for Holding on... usually you end up at -100ish.

Meridian Fragment
    Interesting augment for the Maximized users.

Dumathoin's Bracers
    Bracers
    Natural armor +10
    30 Elemental Resistance
    PRR +30
    hmm... I think there's some ML25ish Bracers that are more or less the same.

Dark Diversion

Necklace
    Assassinate DC +4
    Move Silently bonus +20
    Hide bonus +20
    Colorless augment slot

Ok, that's an assassin neckie, tough to fit though, since there's already so many interesting things on neckie.
    It could have been better on another slot.

Battlerager's Harness
    Belt
    Barbarian thingie... I pass.... Even my Barb is not trying to be an obvious target.

Shadowscale Armor
    Armor

+11 enhancement bonus
    Deathblock
    130% fortification
    Blue augment slot
    Ghostly
    By Armor type:

Upgrade:
    Green augment slot
    Honestly, they are all underwelming. The Below %Helth is just wrong ( it shouldn't be there at all, just 45DR/Epic always on ). The Repair Amp is Wrong ( it should be 20% at least ), +3% Doublestrike should be +6 at least, those that have doublestrike already have 3% doublestrike items. And 2d6 sneak is also something everybody in sneak attack has somewhere.
    On G-Land : Flavilandile, Blacklock, Yaelle, Millishande, Larilandile, Gildalinde, Tenalafel, and many other...

+11 enhancement bonus
    Deathblock
    130% fortification
    Blue augment slot
    Ghostly
    By Armor type:

Upgrade:
    Green augment slot
    I wanted to comment specifically on this, and say that 'it's a good first stab', but really, it needs to complement the weapon crafting alot more and give end-gamers more to do than play the lottery.

In principle, what I'm thinking is why not have the base armours drop as trade-able (BtCoE) raid loot, a'la Alchemical weapons, and then allow for upgrades dependant on armour type?

That way, you could matrix the effects based on Armour type without restricting particular effects completely from different types of armour? Otherwise, you run the risk of most players wanting to keep there melee-orientated White or Black Flawless Armour.

So I propose:

Base Armour
    +12 Enhancement bonus
    25 Max Dex Bonus
    Deathblock 25%
    Ghostly 10%
    130% fortification
    Blue Augment slot

Two (expensive) upgrade slots from the following choices:

Code:
    			Robe	Light	Medium	Heavy	Docent
    Profane Spell DCs	+1	+1	+1	+1	+1
    Profane Saves		+3	+3	+2	+2	+3 To +2
    Sneak Attack		3D6	3D6	2D6	1D6	3-1D6
    Doublestrike		4%	5%	4%	3%	4% / 5% / 3%
    DR/Epic 		5/10	10/20	20/40	30/60	5-30*
    Heal Amp		0%	0%	10%	10%	0-10%
    Repair Amp		0%	0%	10%	10%	0-10%
    Repair Amp would only be an option for Docents, but Docents would have Heal Amp options as well.

Docent's would be programmed to follow the same effect as there body plating, i.e:
    Composite = Robe
    Mithril = Light Armour
    Adamantium = Heavy Armour

Yes, that would mean the item mutates based on the Bladeforged/Warforged wearing it.

The above figures are also slightly tweaked to make Medium armour quite attractive as good 'middle of the road' options. The game is far too geared for characters to either go for Evasion and Light Armour, Or PRR and Heavy Armour.
    Quote Originally Posted by twinstronglord View Post
    Up to this point we've all been beating around the bush. Lolth has a very small box in which you can hit her.

Doc, it looks like you forgot to post the rest of the items, I'm only seeing 4 from each raid, silly.
    Orien
    | Klorox | Suppressor | Vellien | Knost | & more |
    ~ Youtube ~ DDO Adventures ~

Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast