Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Community Member

Smile Thank you!

Many thanks to both Ecgric for organizing the event, and to Cordovan for providing the prizes. I especially like the combination of requiring a specific item (with a little trivia) along with the hunt!

Can't wait for the next event! (maybe my luck will improve...)
    Dawnstrider, Officer of Pay It Forward (Sarlona)

The contest was a good idea. It felt very fixed though. Why not get the 5 winners together for a screen shot or would this be to hard as it appears they might all be the same account ?

Quote Originally Posted by Acrisius View Post
    Many thanks to both Ecgric for organizing the event, and to Cordovan for providing the prizes. I especially like the combination of requiring a specific item (with a little trivia) along with the hunt!

Can't wait for the next event! (maybe my luck will improve...)
    Acrisius,
    I'm glad you enjoyed the event. This was the first DDO event I ever hosted and I learned a lot in doing it. I would like to host more, but I'm not sure when. This one came about because Jerry gave me the some point codes & I wanted to share them. I'll have to think of some ideas for future events.

Quote Originally Posted by DefecTalisman View Post
    The contest was a good idea. It felt very fixed though. Why not get the 5 winners together for a screen shot or would this be to hard as it appears they might all be the same account ?
    DefecTalisman,
    I'm sorry, I didn't think to ask the winners to stay for a screen shot afterwards. That would have been nice. I'll have to remember to do that if I host another event. As you point out, it is possible that more than one character could have been from the same account. I don't know of a way to determine what characters belong to an account, that is why I limited this to one per character.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12