Default Bug. Can't copy character and client crash on character creation.

Just spent 10 hours downloading the client to find I can't copy any characters or even create a new one. I can select a class, race and custom build then where it goes to the stats it crashes the client every time. My guild mate is having the exact same issue. Anyone else having these problems?

Quote Originally Posted by Knight_slayer View Post
    Just spent 10 hours downloading the client to find I can't copy any characters or even create a new one. I can select a class, race and custom build then where it goes to the stats it crashes the client every time. My guild mate is having the exact same issue. Anyone else having these problems?
    Same thing for me... character copy says its in progess and if i try to create a char just before getting to the screen that lets you spend your stat points the client just crashes.
    Aggrom - Zenjin - Kaylam - Ciryll
    Ghallanda

Playing DDO since April 2006

Ok character creation does work just have to let it sit for a few minutes! Character copy broken as always.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Knight_slayer View Post
    Ya I was a little ****ed, I wanted to try out the new raids and such, but ya same problem can't character copy, had to build a piece of garbage character.

Edit - sorry nevermind, I'm derp.
    Last edited by Dave_Rapp; 03-22-2014 at 11:11 AM.
    How am I driving? Call 1-800-555-1337 to report any problems.