Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Quote Originally Posted by lyrecono View Post
    *put the new packs on sale in the in game ddo store directly instead of having 2 weeks for vips, i understand the reluctance, somewhat, bu there are premium players out there who spend more cash then standard sub people and are just as dedicated to make this game better.
    There was an answer to this from Squeak during one of the raid runs with her. She said that the team that programs the packs for purchase hasn't finished yet, so they weren't in the store yet. But, they should be in the next preview.
    Shorlong - Pale Master, Cevon - Druid Archer, Gorgnak - Barbarian, Addanc - Bear Tank, Juristash - Shadar Kai Assassin, Treiah - Morninglord Tempest Ranger, Baylfyre - CC Bard, Deimanus - Bladeforged Melee Arti, Daerian - Healing Cleric Morninglord, Krazig - Pally Tank, Veriste - Shadar Kai Death Knight, Xanapheia - TWF FVS, Helainia - Shadar Kai Henshin-Theif

Leader of The Dark Creed

Community Member

Default Please rethink the change to Intolerant Blows

Quote Originally Posted by morqual View Post
    I really hope the devs rethink this one. I play one of only a handful of tanks remaining on cannith. I can hold aggro most of the time but I get the feeling it is only just. It would be impossible to increase my DPS significantly enough to compensate for this loss of threat generation and still retain my defensive and intimidation capabilities.

Another thread did some math on this change - the devs need to really consider this.

I love the challenge of keeping aggro and staying alive. I do not want to run around being a big DPS toon. I want to continue to be that gnawing thorn in the side of bosses.

Maybe changes could be made to intimidate to compensate - I would not object.

Here's hoping.
    I just don't understand this change. With the amount of DPS being pumped out by fury shot and shiradi builds, does it make sense to handicap tanks even further? Being a tank is tough enough now (I know...I know tanks are not currently needed...blah blah blah, but I play the builds I like so I really don't care what those elitists have to say on the matter) so I'm still trying to figure out why Turbine wants to make this change. Was Intolerant Blows somehow deemed OP and I missed it?

I can't help but wonder if there is a raid in the future (near?) that requires a tank and nerfing Intolerant Blows will somehow increase the challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by Shorlong View Post
    There was an answer to this from Squeak during one of the raid runs with her. She said that the team that programs the packs for purchase hasn't finished yet, so they weren't in the store yet. But, they should be in the next preview.
    in other words, the "product" gets shifted to test fase whille being half done?
    nice pr work!

Quote Originally Posted by lyrecono View Post
    in other words, the "product" gets shifted to test fase whille being half done?
    nice pr work!
    that is what killing Mournlands and changing Lamannia from preview to test server was all about.

still should have been able to get access to the content just by logging on

Quote Originally Posted by Oxarhamar View Post
    still should have been able to get access to the content just by logging on
    this...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456