Playing on Lamannia this weekend? You could win a +5 Supreme Ability Tome for one of your characters on the live servers!
This weekend features the debut of two new raids in Thunderholme in addition to a return of the Haunted Halls of Eveningstar, and we want your feedback!
Click here to talk to us about the "It Came from the Depths" Raid.
Click here to talk to us about the "Dragons & Dragons" Raid.
Click here to talk to us about the Haunted Halls of Eveningstar (particularly, the Extended version of the quest.)
Run the raids (or Extended version of the quest) to completion this weekend to enter! We'll select five random players who complete one of these raids or quest and mail then a +5 Supreme Ability Tome on the live servers. Good luck!
Specific Rules of Entry for Event Prize Draw:
These terms and conditions constitute the agreement between each Entrant (as defined below) and Turbine Inc of 117 Kendrick Street, Needham, Massachusetts, 02494, ( “Turbine”) in relation to the DDO Event Prize Draw (the “Prize Draw”).
This Prize Draw is open to registered players who are age 18 or older with an active Turbine game account who complete selected content on the Lamannia server of Dungeons and Dragons Online™ (the “Game”) occurring between February 7th, 2014 and the closure of the Lamannia server on Monday, February 10th, 2014.
To enter the Prize Draw (“Entry”), you must log into the game world Beta Client during the Event Period. To download the DDO Beta Client , see: http://content.turbine.com/sites/cli...ta/ddohigh.exe
1. By clicking “Play” to enter the game you agree to be bound to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions you may not participate in the Prize Draw.
2. This Prize Draw is limited to one entry per person. No Entrant may win more than one Prize (as defined below).
3. Participation in the Event is voluntary and requires that you have an active account in the Game, a personal computer with certain minimum specifications and Internet access (at your cost). Access to the Game may be restricted from time to time due to technical requirements, network conditions, testing needs, development specifications, server capacity, or any other reason at Turbine’s sole discretion. In order to participate in this Event, you must agree to the Game’s standard Terms of Service (http://www.turbine.com/en/content/ddo-tos) and End User License Agreement (http://www.turbine.com/en/content/du...nse-agreement). Turbine reserves the right to limit access to, change or terminate the Event with or without notice.
How to Win:
4. The five winners of the Prize Draw will be selected at random by Turbine (each such person a “Winner”). The random draws to determine the Winners will take place on the day of February 13th.
5. The Winners will receive the following: A +5 Supreme Ability Tome
6. Turbine will notify the Winners within three (3) business days after the Draw to make all necessary arrangements relating to delivery of the Prizes. Where the Winner forfeits their right to the Prize, or is otherwise disqualified from the Prize Draw at any time, Turbine may at its sole discretion select at random an alternative winner from the pool of Entrants, and such alternative winner will be considered a “Winner” for the purposes of these terms and conditions.
7. The Prize is as stated and non-transferable. No cash alternatives are available.
8. Turbine reserves the right to disqualify from the Prize Draw, at its discretion, anyone who breaches these terms of conditions or otherwise cheats, attempts to cheat or behaves in an inappropriate or offensive manner.
9. To the fullest extent of the law Turbine accepts no responsibility for injuries, losses, costs or damages which result in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, as a result of promotional participation or the acceptance, misuse or use of the Prize. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall limit Turbine’s liability in respect of death or personal injury arising out of its own negligence, or arising out of fraud. Turbine cannot guarantee the performance of any third party and shall not be liable for any for any act or default by a third party.
10. No correspondence will be entered into regarding the Prize Draw or these terms and conditions. In the unlikely event of a dispute, Turbine’s decision shall be final.
11. Turbine may, at its sole discretion, publish each Winner’s name and country of residence on Turbine’s websites and the websites of its associated companies, licensees and assigns.
13. These terms and conditions, the conduct of the Prize Draw and the interpretation and enforcement of these terms and conditions will be exclusively governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California of the United States of America. Entrants irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of California of the United States of America.