Default Enhancements not getting full effect

Ok so I just noticed this today and am not sure if it's a known issue or just one of those DDO things.

I spent some AP on divine might today to get it to tier 3...was tier 2 before spending AP. So I am questing and fire it off and notice...hmm only 1 min thats odd.....should be 2min. I figure hmm - I haven't logged on/off after levelling - maybe thats what I need to do - so I log onto another character then log back on to the character in question.....still 1 min.

Then I notice hey my Inflame is only boosting for +3 not the +4 it shoud be (by hovering over the buff bar ) and the save boost icon wasnt showing up.

So I thinks to my self, "self - this ain't right" and self says back to me "darn tootin"(self is a bit of a dork). Then I get this bright idea and check what it says on the enhancement tab in my character sheet - they look right - 2min DM +4 inflame - righty tighty. So I drags them down to my tool bar and fire them off and lordy gum they work properly and I even got the saves boost icon pop up in my buff bar.

So word to the wise - redrag your enhancements when you tier them up or you may not be getting the full effect.

If its a known issue I promise to send back your lost minute of time through the lightning post.
    gotta to kick at the darkness til it bleeds daylight - B. Cockburn
    Guild Leader - Order of the Silver Dragons
    Mains Darlao Completionist Toogor Sorc TR7 Also Listarn Shadar Kai Rogue 20/8 - WhiskyTango CL28 TR4 - Toongor Bd28 TR2 - Sooey Dwarf ConBarb28 TR2 Pusshy -WizMo 18/ 2/8+9 More

Needing to re-drag the new version has happened to me before, but it seems to be extremely erratic in when it happens. So always good to remind people.

I generally save my points so I can buy all the ranks in the next ability I want, so I don't run across this too much.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoBlonde View Post
    Needing to re-drag the new version has happened to me before, but it seems to be extremely erratic in when it happens. So always good to remind people.

I generally save my points so I can buy all the ranks in the next ability I want, so I don't run across this too much.
    I am VIP so I can change mine easily - so I spend them whenever I am waiting for someone to show up at a quest or what not.

It is the first time I have noticed it but I am sure it is not the first time it has happened.
    Mains Darlao Completionist Toogor Sorc TR7 Also Listarn Shadar Kai Rogue 20/8 - WhiskyTango CL28 TR4 - Toongor Bd28 TR2 - Sooey Dwarf ConBarb28 TR2 Pusshy -WizMo 18/ 2/8+9 More

Community Member

I noticed the same problem with some ED abilities - Healing Spring for example

But afaik, the problem doesn't appear all the time with all the abilities
    If i haven't responded to your post, it doesn't necessarily mean that i don't have counter-arguments, it might simply mean that i don't want to keep feeding the trolls.
    Plastic People
    Hey! Hey!

The one you had on the toolbar was tier 2.

You moved the tier 3 version to your toolbar when you "redragged" it. I've seen this a lot and I've always pulled down new versions of enhancements for this reason.
    Should a reaper see me? I think Death itself should have to make a spot check when I'm rolling up behind him. -- Krimsonrane

I guess the problem is inconsistency as some enhancements and EDs work fine without re-dragging and others seem to need it. And of course there is no book on it so.....redrag all it is.