Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Log In Issues: February 5th - UPDATE 2:15 PM Eastern (-5 GMT)

Log in issues have been resolved. Thank you for your patience, and we'll see you in-game!
    Last edited by Cordovan; 02-05-2014 at 01:15 PM.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Submit DDO Bugs through: ddobugs.turbine.com
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!

Community Member

Thumbs up Bright Side

It is not just DDO players who cannot play. LOTRO login has the same problem.

Quote Originally Posted by kblazer683 View Post
    It is not just DDO players who cannot play. LOTRO login has the same problem.
    Yes.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Submit DDO Bugs through: ddobugs.turbine.com
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!

Community Member

Default Suggestion:

Can I get a matched pair of black-stripe pseudodragons to help me thaw out the connection on my end?

Community Member

Default So it's not just me?

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    We are currently investigating log in issues at this time, and will keep you updated.
    Yes.
    So it's not just me? I did what the support link said for the 0x80004005 error and did flushdns and made sure firewall was all good, which it is. I'll keep watching.

allong with this error message.. Phone support is down as well? Its 12PM Central.. I know there open..
    Really wouldnt mind If i wasnt bidding on Intricate Field Optics with the +8 Int rite now lol

Community Member

Default Mother Nature? U B*!$%

Quote Originally Posted by Hiponic View Post
    allong with this error message.. Phone support is down as well? Its 12PM Central.. I know there open
    Could this maybe be related to the weather problems that seem to be plaguing the upper part of the US this season?

Community Member

I've been experiencing the problem since a few past 9 AM, PST (12 Noon, Game Time).... if that helps O.o

And I also could use a pretty pseudodragon companion pet as comfort for having to deal with the anxiety of real life instead of hiding away in Dungeons and Dragons Online.... O.o Was hoping to turn my monk into a useful character again.

Pout.

Oh!! Can we please get some better BladeForged armor kits? Please?? (teehee)
    Quote Originally Posted by ProdigalGuru View Post
    Note to Self: Dear Self, I like you very much, but you are an idiot. Next time, check your facts. There is no point letting everyone else know you are an idiot. It might also help if you were to stop posting at 4 AM. Sincerely, Self

Community Member

Hell, I'd be happy if my gold seal hirelings would stop disappearing.. I've lost 2 this month and about 12 last month, with a bug submitted and no answer or replacement.. *salty face*

Quote Originally Posted by butlerfamilywa View Post
    I've been experiencing the problem since a few past 9 AM, PST (12 Noon, Game Time).... if that helps O.o

And I also could use a pretty pseudodragon companion pet as comfort for having to deal with the anxiety of real life instead of hiding away in Dungeons and Dragons Online.... O.o Was hoping to turn my monk into a useful character again.

Pout.

Oh!! Can we please get some better BladeForged armor kits? Please?? (teehee)

Quote Originally Posted by Gerganto View Post
    Could this maybe be related to the weather problems that seem to be plaguing the upper part of the US this season?
    Certainly.
    Fun fact: The resurrection shrine is only 11 seconds away from the ballista in TOEE

Community Member

Default im getting message " failed to queue for server '

We are currently investigating log in issues at this time, and will keep you updated.
    So its not just me ? the servers are down ? they should update on log in screen the worlds are down.

Community Member

Just as a side note, I havent seen a server reboot in a while. Might be time for one?

Quote Originally Posted by trogdorn View Post
    So its not just me ? the servers are down ? they should update on log in screen the worlds are down.

Community Member

The Game World Servers are up. The Log-In Servers are down.
    Note to Self: Dear Self, I like you very much, but you are an idiot. Next time, check your facts. There is no point letting everyone else know you are an idiot. It might also help if you were to stop posting at 4 AM. Sincerely, Self

Community Member

The worlds may not be down. Just the log in server. People are likely playing right now until they log out.

Community Member

And they just updated the launcher ^_^

Angry Freebies for all?

Quote Originally Posted by Gerganto View Post
    Im kinding thinking its weather related ... But still this is just horrible.. Especially when you KNOW a auction you been bidding on for 2 days is about to end....

Forget the companion Yall just slide me the Optic's and Ill forgive turbine this time.....

Euro-Founder and Keeper Refugee Dexraven's Avatar

Servers arn't down, login is down, got guildies online now.

And they have updated the login screen
    Leader of the Unearthed Arcana

Theory building it is.......

hopefully it'll be resolved shortly.

Community Member

Default A Thought for Devs maybe?

I might be dating myself here, but I remember when I played Star Wars Galaxies online, and whenever they were going to reboot the servers, a note would pop up in chat telling everyone to get to somewhere safe to log down, and a timer would start. Usually a 5 min timer. Gave everyone the heads up, got out of quests without penalties, and made it so the server could be rebooted without waiting for players to stop. Just a nice thought for the devs if they wanna implement that to the game.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast