Community Member

Default Triskelian foundation trust recruiting - cannith guild

After many years if the Guild being manitained and run by two to three player, the doors are opening to the Triskelian Foundation Trust.

We are currently lvl 44, multi-character guild, the activity level is constant and the players are 'Old School' RPGer's.

If you are interested in joining a small guild please send an in character message to Pertunia [Guild Leader]. the more interesting the application the more likely you will be recruited ,

thank you for your time...

2014 DDO Players Council

Default Good times

Quote Originally Posted by TraversityI0I View Post
    After many years if the Guild being manitained and run by two to three player, the doors are opening to the Triskelian Foundation Trust.

We are currently lvl 44, multi-character guild, the activity level is constant and the players are 'Old School' RPGer's.

If you are interested in joining a small guild please send an in character message to Pertunia [Guild Leader]. the more interesting the application the more likely you will be recruited ,

thank you for your time...
    I had very good times running with this guy, I trully recommend to join if you are in Cannith ^^