Founder
    Enlightened Completionist

Exclamation Bug: Turns, Auras, & Bursts not recharging

Ignore: Human Error!

Didn't see anything about this in the Known Issues or any changes listed in the Release Notes, so:

With my testing of my level 20 cleric 8 epic character, I noticed that when I went to test the new ED that my Turns were not recharging. After the quest and not one Turn returned I went to town to do some tests. No matter what ED I was in, unless Endless Turning was selected or twisted, my Turns, Auras, & Bursts would not recharge.

I sincerely hope this is a bug and not a change to how Turns recharge.
    Last edited by Marten; 02-02-2014 at 05:19 PM.
    Martens - The Enlightened One, "Abbot Slayer," Mournlander (28 Monk Martens' 3.0 Build) * Marten (28 Cleric) Sarlona
    Videos: Crafting, Raiding, Testing, Questing here ** My IRL Epic **

2016 DDO Players Council PsychoBlonde's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marten View Post
    Didn't see anything about this in the Known Issues or any changes listed in the Release Notes, so:

With my testing of my level 20 cleric 8 epic character, I noticed that when I went to test the new ED that my Turns were not recharging. After the quest and not one Turn returned I went to town to do some tests. No matter what ED I was in, unless Endless Turning was selected or twisted, my Turns, Auras, & Bursts would not recharge.

I sincerely hope this is a bug and not a change to how Turns recharge.
    Turns aren't SUPPOSED to recharge if you don't have an ability that recharges them (e.g. endless turning). The only other ability that grants recharging turn attempts is the tier 4 endless turning from Radiant servant.

You probably just remember turns recharging because it was granted as part of the first rank of the old Radiant Servant prestige path so pretty much EVERY cleric had it because what the heck else are you going to buy. But you are, in fact, required to take one of those two abilities in order to get regenerating turn attempts.
    Thelanis player: Lehren (heroic/epic completionist), Kimberlei (heroic/epic completionist), Natheme, Daiahn, Arrekeh

Founder
    Enlightened Completionist

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoBlonde View Post
    Turns aren't SUPPOSED to recharge if you don't have an ability that recharges them (e.g. endless turning). The only other ability that grants recharging turn attempts is the tier 4 endless turning from Radiant servant.

You probably just remember turns recharging because it was granted as part of the first rank of the old Radiant Servant prestige path so pretty much EVERY cleric had it because what the heck else are you going to buy. But you are, in fact, required to take one of those two abilities in order to get regenerating turn attempts.
    I can't log into the server, but after reviewing my build notes, you are right and I somehow left out endless turning in my Lamannia build. Thanks for pointing this out. My monk-fu is strong but my cleric-fu has grown weak these last couple of years
    Martens - The Enlightened One, "Abbot Slayer," Mournlander (28 Monk Martens' 3.0 Build) * Marten (28 Cleric) Sarlona
    Videos: Crafting, Raiding, Testing, Questing here ** My IRL Epic **

Community Member

I have noticed that my burst and aura now don't work while antimagiced, raged or when affected by any downward effect. last time I checked, this was supposed to work. these are divine powers not spells or magic. so why would they be affected by this?

Community Member

Well... when was the last time you checked?
    I Cannith-craft (150 levels in all schools) for free on Thelanis if you provide all needed materials.
    Getting Past Traps without Trap Skills | Musical Musings