Thread: Old build

Community Member

Default Old build

So it has been awile since I play and I have a character that I once played and had a lot of fun with He is warforged 16sorc/5epic/2pal/2rog . Naked and with no enhancement points set he has 20str/12dex/20con/10int/6wis/21cha. he used greataxe's has power attack cleave and great cleave empower spell extend spell maximize spell toughness for feats. I guess my question is can this build still be viable in the current state of the game or should I make some changes?

Build Constructionist unbongwah's Avatar

I'd say Tukaw-type builds are still viable if not optimal: Eldritch Knight has a few melee DPS bonuses (namely Spellsword, +doublestrike, perma-Tensers, and Eldritch Strike/Tempest); with Bane of Undeath Twisted in you could add Divine Might from KotC; and WF/BF finally got repair amp in their racial tree. You should have at least one free LR and a Raider's Box which can be traded for a CitW weapon like Cleaver or Sireth.
    Revisiting the Classics: Axesinger / Dwarven Defender / Drow Ninja / Drow Paladin / Elven Ranger / Monkcher / Sacred Vanguard
    Other build threads: Cleric Domains / Kundarak Brigade / Iconic Builds
    My Build Index: a Motley Menagerie of Original Rapscallions, Pugilists, and Gimps!

Community Member

Thanks much for the response I realy enjoy playing him now just to get him setup for these days I did happen to get 1 of each of them 2 weapons u where talking about aswell