Community Member

Default Why is there no Store, on I can only see offers, but no store to buy from.

Why is there no Store, on I can only see offers, but no store to buy from.

There is store button, and when i press it i get the offers this week. But i cant click on any of the items, well i can but it just brings me to top off offers page again. I can go to buy turbine points, but it tells me, click button ins store to buy, but i cant get into store.

Whats going on here?

The purchases are made in-game.

They can be made in the login screen, or after you log into a specific character (depending on the specific purchase you are making).

I guess that's the way they choose to do it.
    -Anything is possible....if you don't understand the problem.
    -Better to be perceived a fool than to open ones mouth and remove all doubt.
    -Luck is simply a crossroads between circumstance and knowledge, both are things you can control.

Copenhagen, Denmark

You're going to need to actually log into the game to use the store.

Main: 18 Artificer, Thelanis

Community Member

Things like Shadowfell however can be baught from the site without logging into the game. Requires either Paypal or Clackandbuy which both have made me mad at them though. I think there's also a level 3 perm cleric hireling and other things you can get too without being in the game. What's with the inconsistency on this? And why can't I just buy those in game, or can I do that sometimes it's hard to sort through the DDO store.