Lightbulb Veteran player looking for a good home.

Greetings all...

I have been playing DDO since the times of the Xoriat server. I have been a part several guilds, but mainly have stuck to the same small group of friends. After a 2 year hiatus, we've been playing the game again for just over a month (VIP), and I've found myself playing quite regularly. Looking for a decent guild that isn't uber strict with rules. I have the ability to lead or follow and will always take any pointers given. Fairly decent knowledge of the game, but still learning some of the new content and trying to refresh on some of the old high-end content. Have no experience with TRing any characters, though that is something I am interested in learning about. My main role is, has and always shall be as a cleric, however, I am no one trick pony.

Characters:

Garauk ~ 20|3 Fighter {AC Intimi-Tank}
    Valzoric ~ 20|3 Cleric {Pure Healer}
    Brynnja ~ 11/6/3|2 Rogue/Monk/FvS
    Gah ~ 19 Bard {Buff Bot}
    Olvaldi ~ 17 Wizard {Pale Master}
    Archamedez ~ 13 Sorc {Air Spec}

So, if any good guilds are looking for a new addition, please feel free to look me up.
    {Thelanis}Valzoric ~ 20 Dwarf Cleric|Garauk ~ 20/1 Dwarf Fighter|Gah ~ 18 Drow Bard|Olfgar ~ 16 Dwarf Wizard |Ketias ~ 15 Elf Wizard|Archamedez ~ 11 Halfling Sorcerer|Teusris ~ 8/3 Drow Rogue/Paladin|Guild Leader: Critical Misfits[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Valzoric View Post
    Greetings all...

I have been playing DDO since the times of the Xoriat server. I have been a part several guilds, but mainly have stuck to the same small group of friends. After a 2 year hiatus, we've been playing the game again for just over a month (VIP), and I've found myself playing quite regularly. Looking for a decent guild that isn't uber strict with rules. I have the ability to lead or follow and will always take any pointers given. Fairly decent knowledge of the game, but still learning some of the new content and trying to refresh on some of the old high-end content. Have no experience with TRing any characters, though that is something I am interested in learning about. My main role is, has and always shall be as a cleric, however, I am no one trick pony.

Characters:

Gah ~ 19 Bard {Buff Bot}

So, if any good guilds are looking for a new addition, please feel free to look me up.
    hello m8 you seem ok for us plz visit our site(link below) apply and to discussit with the recuitment officer
    Officer of Eternal Infinity-Thelanis
    ~~~Visit it if interested for recruiting~~~EE Solos And More (Photo Album)~~~EE Soloing Pale Master (Forums)~~~
    Characters active atm .. Shadowaras (Completionist. Project/fs),Shadowaris(Wiz),Shadowares(Pal),Sworrn (Ftr),Nemmesis(Mnk) and Trickzster(Art)

2015 DDO Players Council
    Ravenguard Press

Quote Originally Posted by Valzoric View Post
    Greetings all...

Characters:

Gah ~ 19 Bard {Buff Bot}

I'm doing quite a bit of TRing right now, and am willing to share what I know. I'll look ya up in-game to see if we can connect.

~ M

`````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````
    MuleAxe~1 | Occidere~1| MuleRaptor | MuleFort | MuleParts