Community Member

Default No subscription for DDO found.

When I try logging in from the patcher, it gives me the error "No subscription for DDO found".

Community Member

Same here. Screenshot:

Community Member

NM, I'm dumb.
    Last edited by Shivah; 02-11-2014 at 03:30 PM.

Community Member

Default no subscription for found.

i just played ddo like an hour ago and now I cant log in and get the message no ddo for found.

Quote Originally Posted by Calvinvng View Post
    When I try logging in from the patcher, it gives me the error "No subscription for DDO found".
    I go this message when I typed in the wrong password. I don't remember it giving this message before so it might be new.

Community Member

Default Did anyone figure out the problem? I just now got this pop up. please help

Did anyone figure out the problem? I just now got this pop up. please help
    Quote Originally Posted by lugoman View Post
    I go this message when I typed in the wrong password. I don't remember it giving this message before so it might be new.

Community Member

same problem over here... no subscription found...

and none of the threats where this problem is mentioned is giving any reaction how to solve the problem !!

anyone ???

Community Manager

This most often happens when someone mis-types their user name into the game launcher, but the mis-typed name is a user name over on LOTRO. Check to make sure your user name is correct, and you are entering the correct password. If you need further assistance, though, get in touch with Account Support. Thanks!
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!
    Hello from Standing Stone Games! Facebook Twitter
    For Support: https://help.standingstonegames.com

Community Member

Having the same issue. Reset password, didn't fix. Submitted Help Ticket. Any known solutions?

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    This most often happens when someone mis-types their user name into the game launcher, but the mis-typed name is a user name over on LOTRO. Check to make sure your user name is correct, and you are entering the correct password. If you need further assistance, though, get in touch with Account Support. Thanks!
    I already having a accaunt on lotro I tried to use it to play on DDO, on loan to me DDO logs seamlessly with the same data that I use on LOTRO as possible, however, that when I access the desktop screen tells me that I'm missing a subscription ?, but when I log on there myaccountturbine.com marked ... what should I do? have more than one accaunt not like, I'd avrene one shop for all my subscriptions turbines.

Manager, Customer Service CS_Alkaid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fenix93 View Post
    I already having a accaunt on lotro I tried to use it to play on DDO, on loan to me DDO logs seamlessly with the same data that I use on LOTRO as possible, however, that when I access the desktop screen tells me that I'm missing a subscription ?, but when I log on there myaccountturbine.com marked ... what should I do? have more than one accaunt not like, I'd avrene one shop for all my subscriptions turbines.
    If you already have a LOTRO account, you just need a product key to activate DDO on your account. You can submit a request for one by creating a ticket using the link in my signature and we'll send one to you!
    I do respond to PMs, but please note that I can get backed up. If you need immediate assistance, please refer to the links below!
    ---
    To request support from a Customer Service Agent, please visit help.standingstonegames.com
    Contact us on Twitter @DDOUnlimited

Community Member

I've having the same issue. and have been having this issue since 2009. I cant play DDO becasue they never reply to my support tickets or e-mails. I've even resorted to trying to contact them on twitter and facebook. Nothing! It's like they are activly ignoring me.