Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 222829303132
    Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Azithoth View Post
    better yet, delete it altogether
    What he said. And while yer at it delete everything he doesn't agree with. Would make life soo much better

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by SSFWEl View Post
    after page 4, I stopped reading. so if what I say has been said, tough.

I ran a few times, not many, with Icy and he is a great guy to run with. Not arrogant like you would think.

I think that many people do not realize, heck took ME awhile to realize, that some people have great jobs and $3-5k is just not a lot of cash for them. I do not begrudge it.
    I think deep inside, many are jealous, and many of us need to think 5x before buying that 99$ point package, let alone more than that. I know I do. But if some can? Awesome. It's entertainment. Some spend 10k on a 70 inch TV, some to gamble, some throw money at strippers, and some spend on DDO.

Good for you Icy, and gratz! I think is IS an achievement.
    Whatever the haters say, it takes a LOT of dedication and focus to do what you did. A lot of time, my god, just setting up your bars after each reincarnation!
    As someone who hasn't thrown money at strippers, but has had them snatch it from my mouth with a snapping motion involving their... well, you get the picture. Some days, err evenings, of entertainment you'll remember fondly 20+ years later. I think I can objectively say that DDO is unlikely to qualify on that scale.

Bad taste in entertainment spending abounds, else how does one explain 95% of entertainment's staying power.

In a cozy little place just south of Hell

Quote Originally Posted by myliftkk_v2 View Post
    Some days, err evenings, of entertainment you'll remember fondly 20+ years later. I think I can objectively say that DDO is unlikely to qualify on that scale.
    true dat, I remember one stripper on stage with nothing but high heels arguing with a fully clothed chick in the audience(prob another stripper). They were beaking back and forth for about 30 seconds and the stripper on the stage leaped off and landed on the other and they started punching and pulling hair and going to battle. Needless to say, when the stripper went back on stage... she got A LOT OF TIPS lol good times
    Mobility, proud leader of Bane on Thelanis ~ I am either loved or hated, there is no in between. (Self declared Ultimate Piker, though I now give my crown to Ranit. He has guildies log his toons and play his toons for him. Getting xp and not even playing the game? He wins)

Quote Originally Posted by Feralthyrtiaq View Post
    Nice achievement! I imagine it cost about what it takes to feed my family of 3 for a year...

<3 that DDO is F2P and individuals like you help keep the lights on and the servers running for me.

Cheers!
    Heart felt thanks indeed, TY ICY!!!!

Community Member

It would be funny if turbine announced it's closing DDO down forever.

It needs to really, this has moved a million miles away from what DnD should be, instead of translating DnD more closely into an online game turbine has just taken it more and more to the WoW state.

Quote Originally Posted by Eilierie View Post
    WHAT !?! water is wet !!! holy moly batman

Seriously though, thanks for the pure unadulterated laugh

2014 DDO Players Council

Grats (Late to the party I know)

You should play your last life as a PD character.
    Last edited by Rasczak; 03-07-2014 at 05:10 AM.
    Don't let common sense stop you...
    Qualified Devil's Advocate ` Refugee Boldrei '06 / Keeper '09

Uber Completionist

Quote Originally Posted by inventoryisfull View Post
    It would be funny if turbine announced it's closing DDO down forever.

It needs to really, this has moved a million miles away from what DnD should be, instead of translating DnD more closely into an online game turbine has just taken it more and more to the WoW state.
    Except WoW has about what now, 7 million subscribers? And they have End Game stuff...

Your comment seems to make it a negative thing, while in truth, you're comparing to the most successful MMO of all times ( Fact, not opinion ).
    Icywave - Orien Server - On life 88 - First Ultimate Completionist - 3x all past life feats- Guild: Intel Rq'd
    Build & Gear: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...ast-life-feats

Edit: Deleted.
    Last edited by morkahn82; 08-05-2014 at 08:10 AM.
    ~~~ ~ ~~~ turning each thread into a p2w discussion since 2012 ~~~ ~ ~~~

Quote Originally Posted by morkahn82 View Post
    You imply that turbine spend all money income on development on the game, which is wrong. They milk out every last dollar out of the game and please shareholders with the profit. A small part is left to keep the hamsters running. This is called capitalism. This game could for sure be managed wo p2w and it would make it shine like in the old days. So no, no thanks to people who support p2w.
    A little premature on the Necromancy?

Of all the threads you could necro it had to be this one?
    Thelanis - Ethforged - Etherar - Fjirty --- Mitis Mors
    Ghallanda - Ethrayne - Ethryne --- Omnipresence
    Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKVn...wLuzB2Q/videos

My apologies, I necro'd without intention by a crosslink.
    Last edited by morkahn82; 08-05-2014 at 08:17 AM.
    ~~~ ~ ~~~ turning each thread into a p2w discussion since 2012 ~~~ ~ ~~~

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 222829303132