Intergalactic Space Crusader Livmo's Avatar

Default OMG I Procced HAM in the COVE!

Cove sure has hit the spot and I'm stoked to get spygalsses and such for my other accounts. Last night must have been the 1st time I've been in Cove while in Shiradi. Last night was special. Not only did I prcoc ham for the 1st time in cove, it happneed twice! Although the PUG groups were running great, and I got lots of dragonshards, I will always remeber this. I got 96 of the hams

Community Member

awesome! How would does one say something about ham etc. in pirate speak? Some clever quip?

I have found that my thrower must go right up to the pirates to activate them. Otherwise I seem to miss them.
    The Thug: sustained DPS Int-based non-assassinating assassin
    The Flaming Sphere Scroll Fan Club
    -- Join Now! Free Subscripton via DDO Forums!

Default I got it, I got it!

Quote Originally Posted by Saekee View Post
    awesome! How would does one say something about ham etc. in pirate speak? Some clever quip?

I have found that my thrower must go right up to the pirates to activate them. Otherwise I seem to miss them.

#BACON! #BACON!

argh! its #BACON! #BACON!

grats - one of the best proc's in the game IMHO - now if only there was a champion chunk proc as well! :P

Community Member

You need to use manual aim to hit them from a distance. Right mouse button by default.
    http://myaccount.turbine.com

Je ne suis pas
    DDO Alpha Tester

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Livmo View Post
    Best moment was the totally unrelated moonwalk!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tscheuss View Post
    You need to use manual aim to hit them from a distance. Right mouse button by default.
    Hmm thx Tscheuss. I have done that but the shurikens seem to just wander all over the place.

No ham has procced for me in a LONG time.
    The Thug: sustained DPS Int-based non-assassinating assassin
    The Flaming Sphere Scroll Fan Club
    -- Join Now! Free Subscripton via DDO Forums!

Default Sarlona

Best moment was the totally unrelated moonwalk!

Hmm thx Tscheuss. I have done that but the shurikens seem to just wander all over the place.

No ham has procced for me in a LONG time.
    Let me know if you need ham on Sarlona. I usually keep a 100 or 2 stack around for just such emergencies. Also, believe it or not my L8 party bard still has some pork barrels from the anniversary cards. At the end of the event, after I got the bigger ticket items I wanted, I traded for cards just to make ham barrels. I've usud most all of them up, but still have some on my party bard.

Or we can can run Schemes of the Enemy for fun and try to proc some ham from the turbines.

Default ETERNAL WAND of BACON

Quote Originally Posted by UurlockYgmeov View Post
    #BACON! #BACON!

argh! its #BACON! #BACON!

grats - one of the best proc's in the game IMHO - now if only there was a champion chunk proc as well! :P
    Although bacon exisits in game, we don't get to interact with it much.

I would be shirking my duty here if I did no take this opportunnity to advocate for an Eternal Wand of Bacon with epic level heals that is level restricted, so it can't be used in heroics.

The Eternal Wand of Bacon can solve several in game issues. First, it would be great to have epic level heals similar to ham. Second, new upgradeable Cove item for L28? And third, it gives players a chance to get their hands on the bacon and interact with it. Of course, we need an all natural vegitarian option as well.

The wand can be upgradable to 50 charges that recharge after shrine use.

If the Cove is deemed not a good fit for more bacon, then perhaps a 10k remnant upgrade during special trade in events in the Hall of Heroes? I'll grind for bacon or brochooli in heartbeat!

I feel the Eternal Wand of Bacon is the way to go, but it would be super cool if we had a random ED effect that procced Rain of Bacon, instead of arrows, that was collectable and edible

Quote Originally Posted by Livmo View Post
    Although bacon exisits in game, we don't get to interact with it much.

I would be shirking my duty here if I did no take this opportunnity to advocate for an Eternal Wand of Bacon with epic level heals that is level restricted, so it can't be used in heroics.

The Eternal Wand of Bacon can solve several in game issues. First, it would be great to have epic level heals similar to ham. Second, new upgradeable Cove item for L28? And third, it gives players a chance to get their hands on the bacon and interact with it. Of course, we need an all natural vegitarian option as well.

The wand can be upgradable to 50 charges that recharge after shrine use.

If the Cove is deemed not a good fit for more bacon, then perhaps a 10k remnant upgrade during special trade in events in the Hall of Heroes? I'll grind for bacon or brochooli in heartbeat!

I feel the Eternal Wand of Bacon is the way to go, but it would be super cool if we had a random ED effect that procced Rain of Bacon, instead of arrows, that was collectable and edible
    #BACONWAND! #BACONWAND!

argh! its #BACONWAND! #BACONWAND!

wand must include the smell of frying #BACON!