Community Member

Default This is probably a stupid question, but...

I'm currently flagged for a raid that I don't want to do (Zawabi's Revenge); I would really like to abandon the raid so that I can go and repeat the Against the Demon Queen quest, but, naturally, the game tells me that I cannot abandon the quest at this stage. Is there (a) a reason for this and (b) any sort of solution? To be clear: I play almost entirely solo (as is my preference), I spend a whole lot of money- more than I really ought to- in order to make the game soloable for me, I am not a skilled player, but since I'm not playing competitively, nor am I interested in contributing to a group (I like to play solo, remember). Bearing all that in mind, is there a solution for me that will allow me to ditch the raid? Do I absolutely have to find a group to let me pike, since I am completely uninterested in this quest?

You could TR

Quote Originally Posted by SanMerci View Post
    I'm currently flagged for a raid that I don't want to do (Zawabi's Revenge); I would really like to abandon the raid so that I can go and repeat the Against the Demon Queen quest, but, naturally, the game tells me that I cannot abandon the quest at this stage. Is there (a) a reason for this and (b) any sort of solution? To be clear: I play almost entirely solo (as is my preference), I spend a whole lot of money- more than I really ought to- in order to make the game soloable for me, I am not a skilled player, but since I'm not playing competitively, nor am I interested in contributing to a group (I like to play solo, remember). Bearing all that in mind, is there a solution for me that will allow me to ditch the raid? Do I absolutely have to find a group to let me pike, since I am completely uninterested in this quest?
    You might actually go ahead and do this "raid" on your own. It is one of the shortest ones in the game and many people easily solo it. If you managed to solo the preraid (against the demon queen), this one should be do-able as well.

Since you do not have to run to it or back from it, you do not have much to lose and can just repeat it until you succeed solo.

You could redbox it.

You do not have to do Zawabi's Revenge. Zawabi's Revenge is the raid, which requires you to have run Against the Demon Queen since you have last picked up the pair of quests.

You should be able to, at any time, run Against the Demon Queen, provided you are not on timer from having run Zawabi's Revenge. If the game does not let you in Against the Demon Queen, then that I believe would be an issue that should be solved.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLegendOfAra View Post
    Welcome to Argo, where our end game players are constantly striving for new and exciting ways to make themselves more gimp, and continually working towards progressively more pointless goals.
    BYOH. Know it, abide by it, or don't mess with those who do.

You could also just step in to Zawabi's and die.
    Quote Originally Posted by Towrn
    ...when the worst thing that happens when you make a mistake at your job is someone complains on the internet, you probably care a little less!

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by BOgre View Post
    You could also just step in to Zawabi's and die.
    that doesnt complete it, so wont change anything.

however, AGDQ should be able to be completed even when your set to do the raid. have you tried going out and entering it? I know I've been able to enter it before when I was already flagged,cant see them changing that.

Yeh I kno it doesn't complete it, but if his timer or something is stuck, stepping in will advance the arc. Then die and Abandon should reset Zawabi's dialog box. maybe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Towrn
    ...when the worst thing that happens when you make a mistake at your job is someone complains on the internet, you probably care a little less!