Community Member

Default Exposing Strike?

I'm toying with a build that has levels in both Rogue and Ranger. Exposing Strike seemed like a natural fit for a character with Rogue levels and seems pretty powerful in its own right as well. The funny this is that I was thinking of putting points into Assassin, and was thinking of picking up Shiv and Bleed Them Out, and I'm now wondering about rotational issues. I mean, throw in Tendon Cut and you need to give some serious thought to your priority queue when deciding to use next.

So I guess I'm wondering if Exposing Strike is actually as powerful as it looks (with that, do you actually have any need for Bluff?)? And beyond that, how frequently can you actually use abilities? Could I actually use all of those abilities more or less on cooldown? If each ability use takes 1 second or less, then maybe so. But if its more like 2 seconds, then probably not and Tendon Strike is unlikely to see much use.

Community Member

Exposing strike is really nice. Not only is it an offensive ability, enabling your sneak attack, but it is also a good defensive ability, as it interrupts the target's attacks for a few seconds. I shouldn't have delayed getting it as long as I did.

Quote Originally Posted by ValariusK View Post
    Exposing strike is really nice. Not only is it an offensive ability, enabling your sneak attack, but it is also a good defensive ability, as it interrupts the target's attacks for a few seconds. I shouldn't have delayed getting it as long as I did.
    Yes, this was my experience as well!