Community Member

Default Webiste purchase on existing account

Hi, am a returning player, i have MOTU and VIP subs. I want to buy the Shadowfell expansion but i want to buy on the website. When i select Shadowfell Collection add to cart, then i want to use the special offer there with 11k TP on then press checkout. At checkout screen i see "New Account Information" and i need to fill it. Im already have my account How can i buy the expansion with 11k TP extra option on my existing account. Or its only for new accounts ? Im a bit confused.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by DarisViconia View Post
    Hi, am a returning player, i have MOTU and VIP subs. I want to buy the Shadowfell expansion but i want to buy on the website. When i select Shadowfell Collection add to cart, then i want to use the special offer there with 11k TP on then press checkout. At checkout screen i see "New Account Information" and i need to fill it. Im already have my account How can i buy the expansion with 11k TP extra option on my existing account. Or its only for new accounts ? Im a bit confused.
    The new account is for your purchases off the online site. The purchases do not get sent straight to your account so no game login is used. Like for if a friend IRL wanted to get you it without creating a game account they could. They send these purchases to your email instead in code form, which can be entered at myaccount.turbine.com (this is where you use your game login). Happy hunting in Shadowfail!

~Somewhat Friendly Neighborhood Halfling
    Orien: ~Erofen (30 Assassin Rogue) ~Erofenlock (24 EB Warlock) ~Erofenmonk (28 Light Monk) ~Erofentrap (25 Roguerficer (1st TR/Legend Build ever)) ~Erofenbarb (28 Barb) ~Erofenbless (28 FvS Chest Blesser) ~Erofenthree (28 Cleric Dualbox) ~Erofenten (20 Barb Triplebox)
    Quote Originally Posted by MadFloyd View Post
    Um, I'm almost afraid to ask, but exactly just what is 'sneak humping'? Kex! Stop It! O.o

Community Member

Smile Showowfell expansion

Hi I Pre purchased storm fell collectors addition was interested upgrading to legendary status will they offer a discount from collectors to Legendary Just a thought might make more players happy