Community Member

Default unable to reset p/w

I cannot access my VIP acct even after completing the reset p/w feature thru online support. The result is the same "The username and password combination you have entered was not valid. Remember that password is case sensitive."

I had to create a NEW FTP acct, logon to server, then verify my primary toon was still on the rolls before I confirmed that it was not some error on my part (ie a keyboard malfunction etc)

In addition, I can reset and change the password for the secondary FTP, and it will do so as requested. Guess a call to CS will be necessary.
    Last edited by acease72; 01-19-2014 at 12:06 AM.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by acease72 View Post
    I cannot access my VIP acct even after completing the reset p/w feature thru online support. The result is the same "The username and password combination you have entered was not valid. Remember that password is case sensitive."

I had to create a NEW FTP acct, logon to server, then verify my primary toon was still on the rolls before I confirmed that it was not some error on my part (ie a keyboard malfunction etc)

In addition, I can reset and change the password for the secondary FTP, and it will do so as requested. Guess a call to CS will be necessary.
    I once had a problem with resetting a password. Turned out my password was too long, and a shorter one worked.
    http://myaccount.turbine.com

Je ne suis pas
    DDO Alpha Tester