Default Best weapons for TWF Fighter kensai?

Level 20 Fighter Kensai

Using gear from 2+ years ago, and my only weapons are greensteel khop, epic elemental khop of water, and +5 wounding pure good icy burst khops.

What weapons should I am for nowadays? And other gear in general?

Thanks for any and all advice!

i still like 2 Nightmares from citw raid. yea i know they were nerfed but i still like them a lot.

Build Constructionist unbongwah's Avatar

At level 20, I'd say the water khopeshes are still fine; but by lvl 23, ideally you'll switch to a pair of CitW weapons. Mornh is good if you plan to go Legendary Dreadnought as your primary ED (Anvil of Thunder + Pulverizer); otherwise I'd go with Balizardes and/or Celestias.

Oathblade is not terribly hard to get for low epic levels. You might want to shoot for that as an interim solution.

CitW loot is the go-to stuff that most people are looking at, as far as I am aware. Cormyrian weapons are getting some renewed interest for the change to get a neg-lever as part of the combination. And you can get a lvl 24 khopesh version of those.

I think a couple of Drow Khopesh would be pretty nice. The Elemental Khopesh is still pretty nice.
    Leader - Legion of Eberron (Cannith)
    Loromir
    Baldomir
    Weyoun
    Among others

Quote Originally Posted by kinggartk View Post
    I think a couple of Drow Khopesh would be pretty nice. The Elemental Khopesh is still pretty nice.
    ^ this, I love my drow khopeshes.....think i might tr back into a TWF build so I can use them :3
    Ckarlock Alarm (PDK bard 7 fighter 6 rogue 2) life 17
    Dragonbloodz Power (Drow sorc 20/epic 8) life 6
    Sorinsal (Drow rogue 20/epic 5) life 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Memnir View Post
    What I think is OP is anyone who uses implemented game mechanics, standard game features, or their own skill to be more effective in quests then I am - so I then find the time to post complaints about their use of implemented game mechanics, standard game features, or their own skill thus making me OP on the forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bridge_Dweller View Post
    Here's a new flash for the people who have not evolved and still play sponge toons: you serve no purpose. it's rude, but it's the truth. Divines are powerful, have been for a long time. They don't need you. If you need them you add no value to the group.