Default Festival Crafting and disjuncting

If I add something from the Risia or Midwinter festival recipes to a crafted item, will disjuncting get rid of it or will it stay?

AFAIK you can only craft Risia/Midwinter onto Random Loot. No Named, No Crafted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Towrn
    ...when the worst thing that happens when you make a mistake at your job is someone complains on the internet, you probably care a little less!

Quote Originally Posted by BOgre View Post
    AFAIK you can only craft Risia/Midwinter onto Random Loot. No Named, No Crafted.
    Oh, from what I'm reading on ddowiki.com you can. the Midwinter page specifically says you can, and the Risia page has a quote from a dev that implies you can.
    Last edited by Gywiden; 01-16-2014 at 10:26 PM.

Good catch on the midwinter stuff. I just went back and reread both pages. So yes to random and crafted for Midwinter stuff. But I'm not seeing what you're seeing on the Risia stuff. Again, last I knew Risia only worked on random. I'll go back and reread it all again

edit: reread again and still not seeing crafted as being valid for Risia. Midwinter yes, risia no.

As to your OP, I obviously have no idea, since i thought crafted was out period. easy to test. disjunt something, slap the cheapest recipe on it, disjunct again, see the result.
    Last edited by BOgre; 01-16-2014 at 10:35 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Towrn
    ...when the worst thing that happens when you make a mistake at your job is someone complains on the internet, you probably care a little less!

Quote Originally Posted by BOgre View Post
    Good catch on the midwinter stuff. I just went back and reread both pages. So yes to random and crafted for Midwinter stuff. But I'm not seeing what you're seeing on the Risia stuff. Again, last I knew Risia only worked on random. I'll go back and reread it all again

edit: reread again and still not seeing crafted as being valid for Risia. Midwinter yes, risia no.

As to your OP, I obviously have no idea, since i thought crafted was out period. easy to test. disjunt something, slap the cheapest recipe on it, disjunct again, see the result.
    Good plan. I'll have to do that soon. Yeah, I think I am just misunderstanding the dev quote: "Quote:
    Originally Posted by Feather_of_Sun Source
    Frost/Icy Burst won't change the level of an item that hasn't first been disjunctioned at a crafting station to be made Craftable for Cannith Crafting." That's the thing I'm talking about, which comes from this page: http://ddowiki.com/page/Risia_Ice_Games

I put a Fire Resistance 1 onto random loot armor, then disjuncted it. The Fire Resistance was gone.

Then I put Glaciation 36 (i.e. 30, then 36) onto that disjuncted armor, took it to Crafting Hall, and put Fearsome shard on it. Glaciation stayed.

So to answer OP's question -- apparently disjunction destroys Midwinter enchantments, but added crafting shards do not.
    "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."

"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

I had an old item with Risia Frost on it, it was treated like any other enhancement and has removed with I disjuncted.