Default New Weapon and Item Procs -- Let's Make Things More DYNAMIC!!!

Transmutating (I-XX) (weapon) (of ***) - Transmutation does 1d4 untyped damage per level of the prefix. On a vorpal hit, the target (if it has under 1000hp) must make a Fortitude save (DC 15+Transmutation Level) or permanently turn into an object which would fall out of a breakable (usually copper, silver, gold, or plat but sometimes gems or rarely items.)

*** (weapon) of Virulent Poison (I-XX), (CON, DEX, STR) - This replaces the old Virulent Poison items. It does 1d4 poison damage per rank, and drains 1 point of the appropriate stat on hit, provided the attacked mob fails a Fortitude save (DC 15+Virulent Poison level-(current CON, DEX, OR STR)). On a critical, this weapon drains 1 point with no save possible, and on a vorpal, drains 2d6 with no save.)

*** (weapon) of the Banshee (I-XX) - This weapon does 1d4 negative damage per rank. On crit, this weapon does 1d4+4 force damage per rank to its intended target, and on vorpal, this weapon procs a horrendous wail, forcing up to four enemies to make a Fortitude Save (DC15+Banshee Rank) or die. Creatures that save still lose 1d3 levels.

*** (weapon) of Spell Chaos - Spells cast while wielding this weapon have their damage type randomly changed 50% of the time--a magic missile might do light damage on one cast and negative energy the next.

Centered (weapon) of *** - This weapon grants proficiency to its wielder. In addition, it does not uncenter a monk to use.

*** (weapon) of Ki Storm - On vorpal, 100+(3*total Ki) untyped damage. Ki is reduced to 0 afterwards.

Angry (weapon) of *** - the Angry prefix causes rages to regenerate 1/min.
    Last edited by Certon; 01-17-2014 at 02:15 PM.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Certon View Post
    Transmutating (I-XX) (weapon) (of ***) - Transmutation does 1d4 untyped damage per level of the prefix. On a vorpal hit, the target (if it has under 1000hp) must make a Fortitude save (DC 15+Transmutation Level) or permanently turn into an object which would fall out of a breakable (usually copper, silver, gold, or plat but sometimes gems or rarely items.)

LOVE IT

*** (weapon) of Virulent Poison (I-XX), (CON, DEX, STR) - This replaces the old Virulent Poison items. It does 1d4 poison damage per rank, and drains 1 point of the appropriate stat on hit, provided the attacked mob makes a Fortitude save (DC 15+Virulent Poison level-(current CON, DEX, OR STR)). On a critical, this weapon drains 1 point with no save possible, and on a vorpal, drains 2d6 with no save.)

no comments, except for the "no comments", before anyone point it.

*** (weapon) of the Banshee (I-XX) - This weapon does 1d4 negative damage per rank. On crit, this weapon does 1d4+4 force damage per rank to its intended target, and on vorpal, this weapon procs a horrendous wail, forcing up to four enemies to make a Fortitude Save (DC15+Banshee Rank) or die. Creatures that save still lose 1d3 levels.
    not bad- wail would be AoE ?

*** (weapon) of Spell Chaos - Spells cast while wielding this weapon have their damage type randomly changed 50% of the time--a magic missile might do light damage on one cast and negative energy the next.

LOVE IT

Centered (weapon) of *** - This weapon grants proficiency to its wielder. In addition, it does not uncenter a monk to use.

*** (weapon) of Ki Storm - On vorpal, 100+(3*total Ki) untyped damage. Ki is reduced to 0 afterwards.

i'd be ok with these 2 above if they change the kensei tree

Angry (weapon) of *** - the Angry prefix causes rages to regenerate 1/min.

love for barbs is welcome
    Last edited by harry-pancreas; 01-17-2014 at 01:55 PM.
    https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...te-Threat-Gear

Quote Originally Posted by lugoman View Post
    Please set the minimum to a negative number so some classes can generate love. There is too much hate in the world.