Default Commendation of Valor.. not going in bag or stacking is getting old.

is this added to the HUGE list of bugs? will we see it fixed sometimes before hell freezes over? does anyone even care?

Default yea..fix pl

every other item goes in bag
    Mercyful Fate/ King Diamond link{ http://www.kingdiamondcoven.com } /''horror and moral terror are your friends'',Col. Kurtz/King Diamond Coven , lvl 79Ghallanda /43 Sarlona

its not a bug

you can thank the exploiters for this

Quote Originally Posted by Tanngiostr View Post
    its not a bug

you can thank the exploiters for this
    i can thank the incompetence of turbine for not being able to fix it.

Miasto Stołeczne Warszawa (The Capital City of Warsaw)

They goes to bags and stacks.

Just like all items that are generated from quest givers, they appear in new inventory slot.
    Exactly the same as shroud mats from quest giver after finishing raid, or commendations of other types after finishing quest chain.

Just open your bag and click gather all button.
    Last edited by Vellrad; 01-10-2014 at 11:32 PM.

2014 DDO Players Council
    Alt-pletionist

Please make them autostack and auto gather, and who the hell thought up 4200? Drop a zero off the end sometimes the Dev's really do need a smack in the back of the head, instead of 4200 make it 420 (oh... wait...) and instead of giving 44 give 5, then you don't have the (mind boggling) "if we drop more than 99 it wraps around because our current coder is still in community college (no seriously I've defended Turbine's coders in the past, but that one is literally something you learn not to corner yourself with in your first days of "introduction to basic". I mean... I have no idea ... it's just... wow... embarassing.
    You guys filibustering a new mode have already succeeded in scaring the Dev's into not doing it the right way and re-scaling the existing settings, why in the world are you still filibustering? Drunk on your success? Schadenfreude? Spitefulness?

Uber Completionist

Quote Originally Posted by toaftoaf View Post
    is this added to the HUGE list of bugs? will we see it fixed sometimes before hell freezes over? does anyone even care?
    They stack and do go in the bag. You simply need to " Gather " them, as quest rewards don't go in bags automatically, that's all.

on one of my chars they do infact autogather though i have no idea why

would be awesome if it could be like that on all of them :/
    Love Life of an Ooze: One ooze. Idiot hits ooze. Two oozes.
    *insert axe*
    o o

Uber Uber Completionist
    2014 DDO Player Council
    Scotland - where the dwarf accents come from

Add your preferred ingredients bag to a spare toolbar slot, after claiming your comms or when it tells you that you have insufficient inventory space, click on the ingredient bag, click Gather, click X. Job done.

Community Member

Lots of alternatives here

1) Use the button on the bat to collect them - it's been mentioned several times already
    2) You can convert the coms to seeds so they take up less bag space, but of course we don't know what some future uses would be so I think it's better to keep them as coms until you actually need to make a heart.
    3) The coms stack very high. I've had a stack of over 40,000 coms in my bank so I am guessing you can stack them to at least 99,999. Thus what doesn't fit in the bag only takes up one bank or inventory slot.
    CC Casting Druid: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...C-Summer-Build
    Shiradi Wiz Plan for 1st Lifers: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...r-First-Lifers
    U25 Patch 1 Dex Halfling Assassin Build: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...x-Assassin-1-0
    Warlock DC Caster: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...ld-Blast-Build

Several characters on Sarlona all starting with "Rand" in the Guild "Guardians of House Cannith". My main four characters are Randowl (18 rogue 2 artificer mechanic - hope to go back to DC casting some day), Randslar (Bard 14 / Fighter 4 / Rogue 2 Swashbuckler), Randek (Druid CC Caster 17/Fvs 3) and Randomall (Rogue 20 assassin).

Quote Originally Posted by IronClan View Post
    Please make them autostack and auto gather, and who the hell thought up 4200? Drop a zero off the end sometimes the Dev's really do need a smack in the back of the head, instead of 4200 make it 420 (oh... wait...) and instead of giving 44 give 5, then you don't have the (mind boggling) "if we drop more than 99 it wraps around because our current coder is still in community college (no seriously I've defended Turbine's coders in the past, but that one is literally something you learn not to corner yourself with in your first days of "introduction to basic". I mean... I have no idea ... it's just... wow... embarassing.
    I don't know if you came up with this idea, but it's borderline the smartest thing I've seen in the forums in a while.

Community college indeed lolz. I'd +1 you if that was worth anything.
    -Die (teh_troll's unofficial legal counsel)
    Captain’s Crew of Ghalanda
    Characters: Diemmak – Dimack – Dianotherday – Dieinafire – Elieath – Inonelite – Nowyoudie - LivenletDie - DIhard