Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by EllisDee37 View Post
    New goggles would be an upgrade, for sure. Since he's level 21, any crafted stat item will be +10.

I kind of like the war wizard set for cheaper spells, but other than that, just about everything he's wearing could be improved with crafting. Even the staff, though that's not actually terrible. (The fact that it takes up both hand slots is bad, though.)

I haven't sat down to hammer out a good caster gearset yet, though.
    It is too bad alchemical crafting has lagged. The only worthwhile feature is the arcane augmentation which would not make much a difference.
    Wiki dashboard with some useful stealthplay links
    Proud Knight of the Silver Legion, Cannith: Saekee (main; epic completionist), Naerfelka (farmer), Saelegion (parked level 4)
    Quote Originally Posted by Annex View Post
    Hope extinguished leaves fading memories of better times.

Quote Originally Posted by EllisDee37 View Post
    EDIT: Regarding a potential EPL, I wouldn't bother. They don't do much for a wizard, but even if they did, farming out all the twists you need and maxing draconic still leaves you with only 3 million xp in the arcane sphere and much less in the other three spheres. An extra 3 million xp for a marginal benefit, and then needing another 300k to get back to 21 was way too much work for too little return for me.
    For somebody just starting out (like me , well more of a continuation) it's actually probably not a bad idea...

Starting in the Arcane sphere you just level them all up to level 5 which will max them all and leave you at about level 28 ish then move to the next sphere, hit 30 and eTR down and continue on. Some of the past lives are very very good (Colours of the Queen) and it stops all the XP you earn from going to waste so to speak.

Stoner81.

Community Member

Default Recommendations for taking the build to level 30?

Been playing this build and having a lot of fun with it, thanks! So much so, in fact, that I'm wanting to level up to 30 with it. Do you have recommendations for feats and spells?

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Garorg View Post
    Been playing this build and having a lot of fun with it, thanks! So much so, in fact, that I'm wanting to level up to 30 with it. Do you have recommendations for feats and spells?
    At 29 there are two pieces of gear that will rocket you into Reaper god mode from the House J chain, a trinket and an orb.

Take the Master of Death at 24 and you should be good.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234