Default Well, it's an achievement to me...

My level 18 battle cleric solo in Servants of the Overlord on elite. I skipped the optionals; it was enough of a slugfest without them. It took me nearly an hour and I did it without ship buffs, just to see if I could.

I'm sure many others have solo'd that quest on elite, but sometimes battle clerics (especially pure builds) are looked down upon so harshly I just wanted to show that pure battle clerics can do so as well.

All on Thelanis: Archenpaul Sixblade, Archernicus Thornwood, Gregorovic Redcloak, Jaklomeo Evermug, Jarladdin Nalfesne, Jonathraxius Kane, and Praetoreus Silvershield (Heroic Completionist, Epic Completionist.)

Sole member of Guinness Knights (Level 121)

Cogito ergo summopere periculosus.

I will give you a small prop on that one - the first boss in there can be pretty tough to DPS past his self healing while keeping yourself alive with him stacking dots and throwing blade barriers. Then you get the second boss who hits like a truck. So if you are doing this by meleeing both toe to toe then you have done something quite exceptional.

Edit - doh - I read Lords of Dust - the first quest. That would have been an accomplishment itself. Road to Tarath Marad is even harder so many more kudos to you sir.
    Last edited by Spoonwelder; 01-08-2014 at 10:17 AM.
    gotta to kick at the darkness til it bleeds daylight - B. Cockburn
    Guild Leader - Order of the Silver Dragons
    Mains Darlao Completionist Toogor Sorc TR7 Also Listarn Shadar Kai Rogue 20/8 - WhiskyTango CL28 TR4 - Toongor Bd28 TR2 - Sooey Dwarf ConBarb28 TR2 Pusshy -WizMo 18/ 2/8+9 More

2015 DDO Players Council
    Axel's DDO Channel

Congrats!

Nice!

Glad someone in Knights of the Silver Dragon can do it!
    Magical Rings are well... magical. - Gandalf

Quote Originally Posted by Grosbeak07 View Post
    Nice!

Glad someone in Knights of the Silver Dragon can do it!
    Go Knights!

Afterwards, Praetoreus went to the Wayward Lobster and ordered enough ales for the whole guild. Then he realized he hadn't let the guild know about the free drinks, so he drank them all himself.
    All on Thelanis: Archenpaul Sixblade, Archernicus Thornwood, Gregorovic Redcloak, Jaklomeo Evermug, Jarladdin Nalfesne, Jonathraxius Kane, and Praetoreus Silvershield (Heroic Completionist, Epic Completionist.)

Quote Originally Posted by Spoonwelder View Post
    I will give you a small prop on that one - the first boss in there can be pretty tough to DPS past his self healing while keeping yourself alive with him stacking dots and throwing blade barriers. Then you get the second boss who hits like a truck. So if you are doing this by meleeing both toe to toe then you have done something quite exceptional.

Edit - doh - I read Lords of Dust - the first quest. That would have been an accomplishment itself. Road to Tarath Marad is even harder so many more kudos to you sir.
    Thanks.

I solo'd elite Lords of Dust a couple of days ago with the same character. Gnomon was harder than the drow at the end, just because of the neverending cometfalls that kept knocking me down.

No doubt, though, that Servants was by far the more difficult quest. In LoD I was turning all the Death Knights, which made a number of fights much easier. In Servants I had to just beat the **** out of everything with my dwarven waraxe.