Community Member

Default Looking to Purchase

I need a scroll of lesser death aura. I am also looking for a Winter wolf Pup certificate for a friend of mine.. he lost his dog 8 months ago and apparently this one on looks just like his that he lost. If you have one please contact me on Sarlona Server under the name Micheala or Angelixa.. preferably on Micheala please. The pup cert. is a white winter wolf pup. Also if you happen to have a Helm of the Black Dragon Constitution +8 I need this also. Thanks in advance to all.

Community Member

Smile Found/Need

Quote Originally Posted by betsyrice1 View Post
    I need a scroll of lesser death aura. I am also looking for a Winter wolf Pup certificate for a friend of mine.. he lost his dog 8 months ago and apparently this one on looks just like his that he lost. If you have one please contact me on Sarlona Server under the name Micheala or Angelixa.. preferably on Micheala please. The pup cert. is a white winter wolf pup. Also if you happen to have a Helm of the Black Dragon Constitution +8 I need this also. Thanks in advance to all.

I have found the Helm of the Black Dragon Con +8 however I do still need A scroll of lesser death aura and the Winter Wolf Pup Certificate. I am now also looking for a Diamond of Exceptional Constitution +2. Please send mail or tell to Micheala. Thank you in advance.

Community Member

I have found the Helm of the Black Dragon Con +8 however I do still need A scroll of lesser death aura and the Winter Wolf Pup Certificate. I am now also looking for a Diamond of Exceptional Constitution +2. Please send mail or tell to Micheala. Thank you in advance.
    I got the scroll

Also the Exceptional bonus's Cap out at +1 I do have an exceptional diamond of constitution +1 though

Intergalactic Space Crusader
    Treasure Hunter

Default +1

+1 is the highest exceptional on an auggie. I may have the +1 Exceptional CON augment. Also, you can get the Exceptional Augments from Lahar in the 12 next to the epic crafting device. He will take tokens of the 12 in trade for them.

You can get a +2 Insightful CON bonus on this item from Eveningstar:

Bracers of the Sun Soul - Bracers: Wisdom +7, Insightful Constitution +2, Parrying VIII, Way of the Sun Soul Set Bonus [ML:20, Bound to Character on Acquire] [5 Commendation: Villagers of Eveningstar]

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Livmo View Post
    +1 is the highest exceptional on an auggie. I may have the +1 Exceptional CON augment. Also, you can get the Exceptional Augments from Lahar in the 12 next to the epic crafting device. He will take tokens of the 12 in trade for them.

You can get a +2 Insightful CON bonus on this item from Eveningstar:

Bracers of the Sun Soul - Bracers: Wisdom +7, Insightful Constitution +2, Parrying VIII, Way of the Sun Soul Set Bonus [ML:20, Bound to Character on Acquire] [5 Commendation: Villagers of Eveningstar]
    http://ddowiki.com/page/Purple_Dragon_Gauntlets will also get your +2 Insightful Con.

Community Member

Smile Thanks. Let me know when I can get it from you!

Quote Originally Posted by David2486 View Post
    I got the scroll

Also the Exceptional bonus's Cap out at +1 I do have an exceptional diamond of constitution +1 though
    Thank you David2486. Can you please send mail to Micheala as that is me. I am willing to purchase it from you. It is for a friend or if you have character name you play often I can send you a tell when I am online. Thanks. I will need to wait until next month then to purchase the Insightful Constitution +2 Augment from DDO then. I can not use any of the items listed.

Community Member

Default Seeking Winter Wolf Pup Certificate

I have found the helm and the scroll. I am still looking for the Winter Wolf Pup Certificate for a friend of mine. Contact me on Micheala or Angelixa via mail or text if you have it. Thanks in advance.