Community Member

Default Threat gen and tanks

So after spending ages working on my custom tank build, I found out recently that incite gear is no longer stacking properly (which means enhancements likely arent either) and that for some reason, The monk mountain stance is adding threat to RANGED attacks. So short of using a intim and intolerant blows (restricting your enhancements, twists, or destiny choice to power it), theres no way to generate enough hate to out aggro dps toons. Monkcher builds and bladeforged characters now out hate everything, even though most of them aren't geared for it.

Please fix hate gen so that tanks are actually viable and versatile again. Any support from the rest of you would be appreciated on this matter, thanks!
    Lylyss, Sairenn, Crixian, Lynys
    Leader of Doom Legion, Khyber

Quote Originally Posted by evaldor View Post
    So after spending ages working on my custom tank build, I found out recently that incite gear is no longer stacking properly (which means enhancements likely arent either) and that for some reason, The monk mountain stance is adding threat to RANGED attacks. So short of using a intim and intolerant blows (restricting your enhancements, twists, or destiny choice to power it), theres no way to generate enough hate to out aggro dps toons. Monkcher builds and bladeforged characters now out hate everything, even though most of them aren't geared for it.

Please fix hate gen so that tanks are actually viable and versatile again. Any support from the rest of you would be appreciated on this matter, thanks!
    I just started my own thread regarding odd mob behavior on low level quests. Perhaps we both describe two different facettes of the same underlaying problem. Seems the threat gen does not work properly at all at the moment.

Earth stance as a defensive stance has no bussines adding to critical multiplier. It's wrong in so many ways.
    NESALOMLJIVI, Thelanis

We still have tanks?

first they have to make it so that tanking is needed somewhere then people will clamor for they to get hate gen currently there really is no need for a tank and most of them have to give up so much dps that they are just dead weight
    Quote Originally Posted by MadFloyd View Post
    Fernando has yet to even suggest a nerf of anything.
    Oh and by the way (referring to your sig), we aren't nerfing the Torc.

No worries. let whoever gets agro take it. Hopefully they survive. If not, step in.
    That taught a lot of arcanes and rogues their lessons in tod.