Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vellrad View Post
    lol what are you talking about?

IDK about EN, because i never touch it.
    All EH droids derp quests gave 42 comms with bonus, that is 200% of standard 21.
    All EE stormhorns quests gave 96 comms with bonus, that is 160% of standard 60.

First implementation, before fix, was complete, total and utter failure, so it doesn't counts.
    No, once again you're incorrect.

I ran many, many EEs before the comm update on EEs, and got 100%+ bonus on those as long as they didn't add up to 100+ comms (which a lot of EEs didn't - hence why some of us avoided EE SHs). Telling someone they couldn't have ever got 100%+ bonus on EEs was/is factually incorrect, they could before the "fix/nerf", and I and plenty of others definitely did.

Whether or not you "count" something make no difference in whether it was possible or not. It was, though it is no longer.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by myliftkk_v2 View Post
    No, once again you're incorrect.

I ran many, many EEs before the comm update on EEs, and got 100%+ bonus on those as long as they didn't add up to 100+ comms (which a lot of EEs didn't - hence why some of us avoided EE SHs). Telling someone they couldn't have ever got 100%+ bonus on EEs was/is factually incorrect, they could before the "fix/nerf", and I and plenty of others definitely did.

Whether or not you "count" something make no difference in whether it was possible or not. It was, though it is no longer.
    What you are saying was correct for the first few hours of the double com event. They changed it after that so that even low level quests were not giving double.
    CC Casting Druid: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...C-Summer-Build
    Shiradi Wiz Plan for 1st Lifers: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...r-First-Lifers
    LE Capable Int Assassin - U29: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...Assassin-Build
    Warlock DC Caster: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...ld-Blast-Build

Several characters on Sarlona all starting with "Rand" in the Guild "Guardians of House Cannith". My main four characters are Randowl (20 Warlock EA DPS Build), Randslar (Bard 14 / Fighter 4 / Rogue 2 Swashbuckler), Randek (Druid CC Caster 17/Fvs 3) and Randomall (Rogue 20 assassin).

Quote Originally Posted by Chai View Post
    If people pay for XP, then get to cap with not even half the number of coms needed, they might also buy the heart needed to ETR.
    hahaha!!!

Chai, what you are describing above is pay to play to pay. If people actually do that, that's hilarious.

they just need to be added to chest reward loot. I have been saying this from the beginning.

but the turn in amount are just bunk by itself.
    The Fockers of Argo
    Fuglymofo; LOOON; Hobaggin; Fuglyrobo; Buttscracher; Whoaa

Quote Originally Posted by Singular View Post
    hahaha!!!

Chai, what you are describing above is pay to play to pay. If people actually do that, that's hilarious.
    Yea, people do that.

Not sure if it's related or not . . . but when this bonus was active there were a hell of a lot more EE pugs of high level content than there were now. Last night was one VON3 LFM after the other.

I'm guessing at the bonus drop-rate coms were worth pursuing over XP.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234