Default Communion of Scribing...

does anyone know if this BladeForged enhancement can be use while barbarian raged? Madstone raged? Thanks in advanced.
    ...and then the smoke cleared....

Grun WF Barbarian
    Vindictica Human Fury Shot
    Windfire Shadar Kai Rogue
    Acidius Human Cleric
    Divania Sun Elf Wizzy
    Soulblood Half Orc Fighter

Barbarian Rage: I don't know.

Madstone Rage: effect in quest and effect of boots do not block using the SLA. Which makes it kind of a no brainer self healing option.
    Characters on Orien:
    Wanzer/ Klingtanz/ Incanta Superior/ Mercantus

Just in case you are unaware, bladeforged start with a level of paladin, which makes them lawful good. Barbarians have to be chaotic. I, too, wanted to try a blade forged barbarian, but for some horrifically inane reason turbine decided to severely curtail the poSsibilities of iconic characters. I've all lays said that the cooler an idea they come up with is, the more they beat the tar out of it with the nerf bat.

Bladeforged would be worthless if it weren't for the fact that every build these days that can have a 2 pally splash, should have a 2 pally splash. Let's force players of this new robot race to start with a level of deeply ingrained religious devotion, because that makes more sense than just allowing people to choose what class they want to be.

It's been said that you are able to +1 heart of wood the initial level away. In this case I'm not sure it would work as you have to level to 15 from what I've heard.

Roll BF, insert LR, Paladin gone.
    Characters on Orien:
    Wanzer/ Klingtanz/ Incanta Superior/ Mercantus

Diddnt know the LR resets the alignment, is this new ?

else it will be more like lvl BF as 1pal/14ftr use lr+1 to make full ftr, use alignment change to be non-lawful/good, use LR+20 roll your BF char !

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by aldror View Post
    does anyone know if this BladeForged enhancement can be use while barbarian raged? Madstone raged? Thanks in advanced.
    You'd need to waste two LRs and an alignment change just to find out that no, you cannot. Don't worry, barbarians still suck.