Thumbs down Human S&B STILL BROKE after it being a known issue for 18 months! Really?

Title says it all.
    After a 7 month break from this game I log back on to see this isn't fixed.
    That is just **** poor on your part turbine.
    Any word on this issue? (besides the standard "known issue" response)

Quote Originally Posted by Vargouille View Post
    "I like pie. Pie is delicious." "You know, cake is better", and a sudden nerf gun war breaks out because Pie is supreme. Then someone says, "What about dinner?"

Quote Originally Posted by ferd View Post
    Title says it all.
    After a 7 month break from this game I log back on to see this isn't fixed.
    That is just **** poor on your part turbine.
    Any word on this issue? (besides the standard "known issue" response)
    Nothing official has been said that I have seen - that said I don't find it that bad.....annoying when beating on the dummy but I rarely ever stand still in regular combat....so it doesn't really affect me.
    gotta to kick at the darkness til it bleeds daylight - B. Cockburn
    Guild Leader - Order of the Silver Dragons
    Mains Darlao Completionist Toogor Wiz28 TR5 Also Listarn Shadar Kai Rogue 20/7 - WhiskyTango CL28 TR4 - Toongor Bd28 TR2 - Sooey Dwarf ConBarb28 Pusshy -WizMo 18/ 2/8+9 More

Quote Originally Posted by Spoonwelder View Post
    Nothing official has been said that I have seen - that said I don't find it that bad.....annoying when beating on the dummy but I rarely ever stand still in regular combat....so it doesn't really affect me.
    This kind of attitude towards "known issues" and the total lack of a fix is just sweeping it under the rug.
    I appreciate your reply to the thread, but the fact remains, the 3 S&B tanks I have are worthless when doing their job.

Quote Originally Posted by Vargouille View Post
    "I like pie. Pie is delicious." "You know, cake is better", and a sudden nerf gun war breaks out because Pie is supreme. Then someone says, "What about dinner?"

Uber Uber Completionist
    2014 DDO Player Council
    Scotland - where the dwarf accents come from

What specifically is the bug you're talking about?

If you mention it every time you post then people can get behind your post and see what you're talking about. And bug reporting it helps too. Even if it's been previously bug reported, no harm in firing in another one.

Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Deadlock View Post
    What specifically is the bug you're talking about?

If you mention it every time you post then people can get behind your post and see what you're talking about. And bug reporting it helps too. Even if it's been previously bug reported, no harm in firing in another one.
    I assume he means this one from the know issue list.

Combat

Male humans and half-elves wielding a sword and shield will "jump" to the left when performing a full attack chain.
    I gave up on it ever getting fixed and TR'd my human paladin into a purple dragon knight. I can't take dragonmarks and they're kind of ugly but everything else is basically the same. I do like the Amunater faith ability better than any of the other faith abilities.