Community Member

Default thought i heard something about 38 pt build

I thought I remembered hearing something a while back about getting 38 build points. No luck finding any info. Anybody know anything about this?

Miasto Stołeczne Warszawa (The Capital City of Warsaw)

It was planned as reward for 1st epic reincarnation.

When it was supposed to wipe ED XP and set you back to lvl1.

They changed plans and rewards.

Community Member

Sadly, it was dropped so there's less of an incentive to do an Epic TR.

As Vellrad mentioned, the Devs decided to drop it when Epic TRing didn't involve ED XP wiping and starting at level 1, but instead invloves a 6 Million XP wipe of Sphere Karma.

Quote Originally Posted by oradafu View Post
    Sadly, it was dropped so there's less of an incentive to do an Epic TR.

As Vellrad mentioned, the Devs decided to drop it when Epic TRing didn't involve ED XP wiping and starting at level 1, but instead invloves a 6 Million XP wipe of Sphere Karma.
    Epic reincarnation mechanic is terrible.

Seems like they just grabbed the LR model and made some adjustments instead of implementing a clean system

When you Epic Reincarnate it resets you to level 1 with enough XP to get back to 20, you spend your 6 mil karma which is pretty much all 3 destinies in a sphere or 1 destiny 3x in a sphere, Level in another sphere and it is wasted.
    So instead of being reset back to 20, you now have to re-level your toon, reselect all your stats, feats, skills, spells, reload all your hot bars, reload your channels, reload your friends comments.

The epic destinies in a sphere share the passive bonus and they stack up to 9x, only 1 active stance per sphere can be used.
    So to get the maximum benefits from all these destinies you need to ER 36 times at 6 mil per time for a total of 216 million XP.

In my opinion the 6 mil/sphere for the Epic past life feat is 2-3x too high.
    There is no mechanic to transfer points between spheres.. a 50% trade in cost would seem fair.

Please go back and fix the Epic Reincarnation to just remove the epic levels and feats and put you back to 20 not this BS of redoing everything from level 1.
    Also...
    Change the whole LR system
    Default my features to what I had before I went into this LR.
    Don't delete my comments in my friends list, or my channels, I can do this myself if I wanted them gone.
    Leave everything in my hotbars as they were, If I change something or don't have it yet .. gray it out, this way I know what I do and don't have and what I had during this process.
    Default my skills, spells and feats into my feat selection box exactly the same as what I selected when I first levelled the toon, then If I want to change it I can remove the on I don't want and add what I do want.

at the very end give me an option to leave because I am sure I am done, or no.. reset back to the beginning I may have messed something up..
    Doing a LR or ER and realizing you missed a min required stat or feat or accidently took a wrong one and now are on a 3 day timer is a ****off..
    especially when you realize it half way through and are at a point where you cant fix it, now you have to level the rest of the way up greatly demotivated ...

Have your dev's appreciate the BS we have to go through and make each one power level a multi-class Cetus build toon to completionist and ER 36 times without making any mistakes or they have to buy lunch and start over. no timer bypasses .. all from memory.
    Jotmon - Let's not forget why we play these games - to have fun - ~
    Guild: Degenerate Matter - 200 (Former Guilds: ChaosKnights, Big Damn Heroes, Shadowfiends, Order of the Drow, Unusual Suspects, Raided R)
    Argo-Jotmon(Completionist - before the Otto's/XP pots easymode), Jotmonheals(Clr17/Rog2/Mnk1-Epic Completionist), Whatthetruck.. and many many more alts..

Update 24: Champions... "whew, it's ok, it's only a red name" .. sad day when trash spawn Champions and their one-shot ignore fort attacks instill more party fear than the Red named bosses.