Default VIP - euro and dollar

Why do paying VIP in euros costs much than paying it in dollars? ò.ò 2€ more, to be precise..

Quote Originally Posted by blackdae View Post
    Why do paying VIP in euros costs much than paying it in dollars? ò.ò 2€ more, to be precise..
    Banking fees?
    Dystopia = utopia achieved

I think it had to do with taxes...

Like:
    VAT in GB = 20%
    VAT in Germany = 19%

USA = Has no VAT, but sales tax? Between 5-10% (state dependent)...

Something like that.
    Thelanis - Ethforged - Etherar - Fjirty --- Mitis Mors
    Ghallanda - Ethrayne - Ethryne --- Omnipresence
    Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKVn...wLuzB2Q/videos

No I don't think that is it never saw that before and I don't think that counts even. You only have to pay shipping taxes when importing something physical into a country and even then it is only from a certain amount if I am correct.
    Also I believe this is not the case on all things you pay for with turbine (and to pull this even further I do believe this didn't used to be the case in the past (I payed for a yearly vip until recently and as far as I remember it it was correctly converted then)

Quote Originally Posted by Silken-Akira View Post
    No I don't think that is it never saw that before and I don't think that counts even. You only have to pay shipping taxes when importing something physical into a country and even then it is only from a certain amount if I am correct.
    Also I believe this is not the case on all things you pay for with turbine (and to pull this even further I do believe this didn't used to be the case in the past (I payed for a yearly vip until recently and as far as I remember it it was correctly converted then)
    That is.. Oh well, I'll live without the Epic Hearts.. I'll wait for the day someone decides that 4200 CoV are too much..

Ummm...VAT taxes are often applied to services over in Europe.

Secondly, many European countries place an additional tax on US-based companies and the services they provide. DDO itself is based in the US.

Things are way more expensive in Europe than they are in the US and Canada.

Like I said I am not sure it is, but could be. Will check later on when I am home what I paid monthly when I was vip to be sure.

VAT isn't shipping tax, it's Value Added Tax, and yes, you are paying it on Turbine purchases, points packs expansions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Towrn
    ...when the worst thing that happens when you make a mistake at your job is someone complains on the internet, you probably care a little less!