Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by zwiebelring View Post
    I wait till the day they introduce Dervish as a 1:1 adaptation with A Thousand Cuts. Wouldn't it be nice to double the attacks with a centered esos? Why not go all the way?
    I personally want them to put out the OP paladin enhancement so that paladin are a FOTM for a while would be funny see all the people make paladins. Unfortunately after having a paladin for 3 years or so I finally gave up on him and made him something else. Kind of a bummer because always fun to be ahead of the curve especially for a class that was only any good the first two years of DDO. Haha.
    Norg Fighter12/Paladin6/Monk2, Jacquiej Cleric18/Monk1/Wiz1, Rabiez Bard16/Ranger3/Cleric1, Hangover Bard L20, Boomsticks Fighter12/Monk 6/Druid 2, Grumblegut Ranger8/Paladin6/Monk6, Rabidly Rogue L20, Furiously Rogue10/Monk6/Paladin4, Snowcones Cleric 12/Ranger 6/Monk 2, Norge Barbarian 12/FVS4/Rogue4. Guild:Prophets of The New Republic Khyber.

I like Paladins and all that righteous stuff, code of conduct blablubb. But stereotypes use that righteousness for punishing others, who violate innocent people. A DDO Paladin cannot punish, he just turtles up and generates melee threat. That's like hiding in a bunker and mock the enemy. Such a heroic act and epic feeling....

Just tune down epic elite mob immunities and stats, that's all. More character ideas will shine.
    Characters on Orien:
    Wanzer/ Klingtanz/ Incanta Superior/ Mercantus

Quote Originally Posted by maddmatt70 View Post
    I personally want them to put out the OP paladin enhancement so that paladin are a FOTM for a while would be funny see all the people make paladins. Unfortunately after having a paladin for 3 years or so I finally gave up on him and made him something else. Kind of a bummer because always fun to be ahead of the curve especially for a class that was only any good the first two years of DDO. Haha.
    Blasphemy.

Community Member

Delete druid from the game.

Not for balance reasons, but really, hippies suck.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123